Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) (110629 Views)

Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / When Should Kids Be Allowed To Learn About SEX? - PIC ILLUSTRATION / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Nayok(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
MissingBudget:
His hand still position well.grin

I dey tell u grin
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by demo4ril97(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
rahman3853:
guy a feel ur alliteration, well built diction. O boy this is Magun reloaded. LMAO
at ur stake sir. Ese boda!.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
holamiday:
Please i need someone to explain the principle behind this thing. I do not believe in charms or magic. I believe in Science and of course faith.

I'm sure this magun of a thing has an indepth explanation embedded in simple human physiology. It's so mind-boggling.
Google "penis captivus" the magun story is bullshit....
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by bigass123(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Come and tamper with my wife and I bet you'll have a first hand experience. You go see yourself for NTA sef grin

holamiday:
Please i need someone to explain the principle behind this thing. I do not believe in charms or magic. I believe in Science and of course faith.

I'm sure this magun of a thing has an indepth explanation embedded in simple human physiology. It's so mind-boggling.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by habsydiamond(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Shebi an flesh to flesh action go make dem glue together. If u wear condom and u feel like u are trap inside the pushit, just off am inside and comot ur disk
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by khattab02: 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
hehehehe....... They rub super Glue for body ne??

grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Harmored(m): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Google "penis captivus" the magun story is bullshit....

GO AND ENTER THE TRAP U WILL SEE U WILL KNOW
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by deolu2000(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
succyreal:
what is that small boy focusing there?
him wan be nxt olajumoke
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by cardoctor(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
DashMeYansh:
"Magun"-This is what I call Bullshitt of the African Order...It's likely a movie cus I have a divk and there's no way a man and a woman can be postioned standing like that(It might be possible but he will be in one hell of a pain.

And, Thats Vaginismus for the Superstitious dumbfvcks around...It's a severe contraction of the Vaginal muscles that clamps down on the penis during sexual intercourse some argue it's more pronounced in Africa because these lazy hoes just wannna eat shawarma and Pepsi, they don't exercise their body not to talk of kegel exercises for their pvssy so they have no control over the muscles.

They usually tend to have Borehole for Pvssy smiley

This your vaginismus theory no add up.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Harmored:

GO AND ENTER THE TRAP U WILL SEE U WILL KNOW
MTCHEEWWWWW Africans and jazz sef..... man wey no know say him wife dey cheat, when the thing happen e go begin claim say na him do am just to receive hailing.....
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by olayinex(m): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2016
dey should separate dem me, I trust Yoruba's, just give dem snail water with dier urine to came dem down b4 d real doer come
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Godswill90(m): 12:10am On Feb 22, 2016
vigina captivus is the medical explanation....wen the virgina muscles clamp down firmly on the dick......
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by friedakara(m): 12:22am On Feb 22, 2016
always in Kenya sha
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by sam90s(m): 12:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Always remember this, science will not validate anything that lacks scientific evidence, including your beloved 'faith', supreme being, theory of creation as against evolution, and many more out there that just can't be proved SCIENTIFICALLY, my favourite is clairvoyance which I had a number of personal experience with, unfortunately (perhaps for good reason) science won't recognise it, which means tales of voodoo bulletproof that abound may be true, I've met police officers who share their experiences with such. So who knows, there might be some element of truth in this 'magun' thing.

holamiday:

Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by sam90s(m): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Godswill90:
vigina captivus is the medical explanation....wen the virgina muscles clamp down firmly on the dick......
For real?
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 22, 2016
MissingBudget:
His hand still position well.grin

Hand is crucial and critical in that stance. His wetincall no dey stretch abi? grin
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by toprealman: 1:29am On Feb 22, 2016
DashMeYansh:
"Magun"-This is what I call Bullshitt of the African Order...It's likely a movie cus I have a divk and there's no way a man and a woman can be postioned standing like that(It might be possible but he will be in one hell of a pain.

And, Thats Vaginismus for the Superstitious dumbfvcks around...It's a severe contraction of the Vaginal muscles that clamps down on the penis during sexual intercourse some argue it's more pronounced in Africa because these lazy hoes just wannna eat shawarma and Pepsi, they don't exercise their body not to talk of kegel exercises for their pvssy so they have no control over the muscles.

unless the guy's hard drive is of gigantic proportion.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Mindofgrtsuxess(m): 1:43am On Feb 22, 2016
succyreal:
what is that small boy focusing there?
ur eyes ehhhhhh
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by modivaz(f): 2:59am On Feb 22, 2016
Magun on point...jooor oo
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Nobody: 3:33am On Feb 22, 2016
Idydarling:
the girl on white top be like : Baba God, thank you, no be me

Are you tryna say most women commits adultery¿

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by chudinho: 6:33am On Feb 22, 2016
Poorly photoshop work.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by jahsharon: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2016
DashMeYansh:

Mr Oyinbo, the man that knows more than our fore fathers. Otunba Ganiu Adams has more than one wife, please kindly go and sleep with one of them and see if your nakked picture glued with the woman will not be the next trending topic on twitter. Isi ewu.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 22, 2016
bigass123:
Come and tamper with my wife and I bet you'll have a first hand experience. You go see yourself for NTA sef grin

Look back. There's a man tampering with your wife right now.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by IceDude(m): 7:09am On Feb 22, 2016
The woman get nyash o!
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2016
jahsharon:

Mr Oyinbo, the man that knows more than our fore fathers. Otunba Ganiu Adams has more than one wife, please kindly go and sleep with one of them and see if your nakked picture glued with the woman will not be the next trending topic on twitter. Isi ewu.

Why would I want to sleep with his old wives,give me his daughters...isi ewu^2
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by NemzySeries(m): 7:22am On Feb 22, 2016
Nuvally:
Real nigga! His hand still position well
hahahahahahahahahahahaa "like any1 says public transport is ma portion"
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Nicepoker(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2016
Photoshop. Look the guy hand well well.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by rhymesnoni(m): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin god en action.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by mozele(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2016
DashMeYansh:

*YAWNS*===I don't believe it

ok.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Hotvita: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2016
grin
Speechless3:
shocked

Is it Kenya?

No, not Kenya. It is South Colorado!!! grin
Speechless3:
shocked

Is it Kenya?

No, not Kenya. It is South Colorado!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by seangy4konji: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2016
Kenya people too like sex...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.