Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:33 AM

How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? (17901 Views)

Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? / Become A Globally Relevant B.sc And M.sc Certificate Holder With Acca Qualificat / Dealing With ACCA Paper F8- Audit & Assurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by obajoey(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
With the present value of naira against the dollar and the pound, it has not been so easy paying for ACCA exam fees. Two of my friends had to stop for now due to the daily and weekly fall in the value of naira. Though the international body of ACCA had to reduced the amount for students from Nigeria just because of the down-turn of the economy.

If you are planning to write or you have been writing, how are you coping ooo

Pls share your experience and how you are coping...
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by Slyr0x: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Glory be to the Lord Almighty for this great feat and achievement!

While my mates are being commended for scientific discoveries; here I am, wallowing in the First-To-Comment Odoriferous phantasmagoria.

Presticimo, I also seize this great opportunity to thank my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, and my Internet provider for giving me the privilege to comment first on this page.

I am Happy, I am H'excited, I never Hexperrerit grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by Copee: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2016
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by Jcob(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2016
BuyMadeInNigeria. Enrol for ICAN. Pay in Naira

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by opeycl(f): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2016
yup
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by Bugatie(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2016
hopegrace201:

Will you stop this nonsense for once

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2016
I had to stop my professional British Computer Society payment too... no be small thing o
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by Bugatie(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2016
Jcob:
BuyMadeInNigeria. Enrol for ICAN. Pay in Naira

You guys won't kill person, what if he's almost concluding the exams?

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by dreylistick(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2016
Space booked :PSpace booked
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by KunleBoye: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2016
I paid my annual subscription early January and it was still at the rate of £354-£356.

I haven't paid for my June exams though, however I heard from grapevines that you can pay to ACCA directly using a bank draft and you will be charged at the CBN official rates.

If you stay in Lagos, get to their office at V.I for further enquiries.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by francizy(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2016
Just shout change and all your pains, sorrows and worries will be taken away... shocked undecided

10 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by luckystone02: 8:58am On Feb 22, 2016
Ehhh dunno
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by benuejosh: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Let me do a research

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by obajoey(m): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2016
I am just getting to know about this. I will visit them.. Thanks..

KunleBoye:
I paid my annual subscription early January and it was still at the rate of £354-£356.

I haven't paid for my June exams though, however I heard from grapevines that you can pay to ACCA directly using a bank draft and you will be charged at the CBN official rates.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by Benjom(m): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2016
KunleBoye:

Cheers

Quite expensive!
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by Nwasco16: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2016
It's has been God jare my brother
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by anonimi: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2016
obajoey:
With the present value of naira against the dollar and the pound, it has not been so easy paying for ACCA exam fees. Two of my friends had to stop for now due to the daily and weekly fall in the value of naira. Though the international body of ACCA had to reduced the amount for students from Nigeria just because of the down-turn of the economy.

If you are planning to write or you have been writing, how are you coping ooo

Pls share your experience and how you are coping...

What happened to ICAN?

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by joey150(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Even me on scholarship govt wan forget me... Iranu oh!
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by naijagalnxtdoor: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2016
How much is it?
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by anonimi: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2016
francizy:
Just shout change and all your pains, sorrows and worries will be taken away... shocked undecided

Bro, this is a wicked combined upper cut plus body punch you just gave to the zombies whose Superman messiah is anything but that grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by careersap: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2016
ACCA, ICMA, ICAN students you need SAP FI,CO to be fully relevant in the job market!!! Call now for training: 07060490430
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by hadexdemo: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2016
I gat notin to say
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by Dbisector(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2016
Slyr0x:

While my mates are being commended for scientific discoveries; here I am, wallowing in the First-To-Comment Odoriferous phantasmagoria.

Presticimo, I also seize this great opportunity to thank my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, and my Internet provider for giving me the privilege to comment first on this page.

Awon eyan wa sha hummm
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by ashewoboy(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2016
@op, tell me all about Acca.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2016
Slyr0x:

SMH
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by macklef(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2016
Instead of u to do ican jejely, u pipu just like anything foreign.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by Dereformer(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2016
Nwasco16:
It's has been God jare my brother

Bro., don't bring God into this. You wanted what you are passing through, you gorrit.

This is change bro. This is change. You've got to live with it.
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by petiteee(f): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2016
Lol. Bfor Naira rose to his extent sef, I knew I might not be able to cope with the payment. And so I went for ICAN, even the ICAN fees sef no b beans
Re: How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? by lloydpras: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2016
..the current exchange rate is gangster...can't make the same mistake again..last diet, I spent almost 200k on F6 and F7. ACCA should chill.

Had to enrol for ACIB for now..@least I can round it up b4 mid-2017.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Job Or Federal Government Job? / She Earns Six-figure Income Shaking And Gyrating Bum(photos And Video) / Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.