Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,404 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women (10401 Views)

Beware Of Women / She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / 4 Categories Of Women & Their Views On Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Ginaz(f): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
I remembered when I was looking and running up and down for money to pay for my project, I won't lie things were hard at home. I happened to run against a man on my way coming from the market. He initiated a conversation, me being the friendly type I joined in. He gave me his card, I got home and not clearly being interested gave his card to my friend. My friend conspired to dupe this man of his money to which I was clearly against.

I called him that morning not to transfer any money to any bank( he was at the bank when I called ready to transfer 30,000 naira to my friend's account). He was grateful to me and readily requested I asked a favour anytime from him. He offered to send me 20,000 to sort out my project wahala but there was a catch. I should date him!

I was furious and more than disappointed, whatever happens to just helping a fellow being? I've been in this situation more than thrice, why do men behave pervertly ? This happens everyday, they give you money in exchange for your body, can't they help without taking advantage of the situation?

I'm sick and tired of this, why won't they help from their heart? This got me thinking men in power to help are perverts. embarassed I know a lot of women are suffering and destroying their lives cos of this embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Cutehector(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
So u wanted to turn him into ur ATM right? Mchew!

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by playtheblues(f): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Not all men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by marshborn(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
And women don't take advantage of men too? Who are the people women refer to as mugu? It happens both ways so stop making a big deal out of nothing.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Ginaz(f): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:

I wasn't turning no one into any ATM, at least if I wanted to I would have allowed my friend eat his money. He offered Me a help, not the other way round undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Ginaz(f): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
marshborn:
And women don't take advantage of men too? Who are the people women refer to as mugu? It happens both ways so stop making a big deal out of nothing.

Its a big deal and a disgrace for a man to request sex in exchange of a favour . angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ginaz:

I wasn't turning no one into any ATM, at least if I wanted to I would have allowed my friend eat his money. He offered Me a help, not the other way round undecided
well u need to stop depending on men... if u need smth, u ask ur father or work for d money, so all these would stop.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Lovetinz(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Did you say 'help'?
Dem take helpnessness swear for girls?
130Naira go dey for their account, dem go dey carry 25k phone.
Dem go soak garri for house, na Shawarma dem go chop if na man go pay.
Weave-on nko? Dem wan buy am, with money wey dem no get.
The day girls stop begging for help, Condom sales will drop.

24 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by lilmax(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Why cant a man just help without requesting for the body = MAGA,MUGU

When you give him the body,the equation is balanced grin

Its better to give your hard earn money to children or blood related women than the ones you are not related to....FACT

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by marshborn(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ginaz:

Its a big deal and a disgrace for a man to request sex in exchange of a favour . angry
It's also a disgrace for women to keep deceiving a man who they don't like just to extort money from him. So it goes both ways.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Ginaz(f): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
well u need to stop depending on men... if u need smth, u ask ur father or work for d money, so all these would stop.

You're just a case study of a senseless rat, what is wrong if a fellow human being helps a fellow being

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ginaz:

You're just a case study of a senseless rat, what is wrong if a fellow human being helps a fellow being
I neva traded words with u, u knw... phew.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by marshborn(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ginaz:

Who you don help?

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Chidoks(f): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:

Did you read her at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Cutehector(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chidoks:

Did you read her at all?
dnt start. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Chidoks(f): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Men are generally like that, that's why it's never adviceable to seek financial help from men. It makes one vulnerable. And mothers should inculcate the habit of working in their children especially the girl child.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Chidoks(f): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
dnt start. cool
Darling I'm not game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Ginaz(f): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
I neva traded words with u, u knw... phew.

Cute Hector or whatever you call yourself, act classy for once, why do you always like to act and reason like kid?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by marshborn(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chidoks:
Men are generally like that, that's why it's never adviceable to seek financial help from men. It makes one vulnerable. And mothers should inculcate the habit of working in their children especially the girl child.

Tell your fellow women to get a job and be contented with what they have. Nigerian girls are the worst when it comes to Turing men into mugus.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Cutehector(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ginaz:

Cute Hector or whatever you call yourself, act classy for once, why do you always like to act and reason like kid?
only kids do trade words and lack manners.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by LaurelP(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Why don't women help their fellow women?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Cutehector(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chidoks:

Darling I'm not game
den mind your business. cool
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Ginaz(f): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
only kids do trade words and lack manners.

Ya, like you did trading words with me, ironically making you a kid undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Ginaz(f): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chidoks:

Nobody was begging money here, he offered to help me in my situation. I never begged him money please get your facts right. He offered me money in returned for sex, that was what happened and I turned both offers down. Pls, dont think this was a case of financial dependency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Cutehector(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ginaz:

Ya, like you did trading words with me, ironically making you a kid undecided
oh really? Pls show me where I used vulgar words wit u
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Chidoks(f): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ginaz:

Nobody was begging money here, he offered to help me in my situation. I never begged him money please get your facts right. He offered me money in returned for sex, that was what happened and I turned both offers down. Pls, dont think this was a case of financial dependency.
Babes I didn't say you begged. I understood what I read and I have my reservations as regards divulging my financial challenges to any man that is not a traceable blood relation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Chidoks(f): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
den mind your business. cool
On a friendly note; why are you offensive when such issues come up?
No vex ( in advance)
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Cutehector(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chidoks:

On a friendly note; why are you offensive when such issues come up?
No vex ( in advance)
offensive? I can't recall making offensive statements here.. please kindly notify me of any offensive statements I made please.

And what issues ar u referring to? cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Chidoks(f): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
marshborn:

Tell your fellow women to get a job and be contented with what they have. Nigerian girls are the worst when it comes to Turing men into mugus.
What of those that offer job opportunities for sex. We have irresponsible men as well as beggarly females
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Chidoks(f): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
offensive? I can't recall making offensive statements here.. please kindly notify me of any offensive statements I made please.

And what issues ar u referring to? cool
I've noticed that each time money is mentioned in the man/woman relationship; you're quick to attack the female party
Look at this post for example, the babe said her friend wanted to defraud the man but she saved the man who in turn promised to help her out financially if she dates him. You still told her that she wanted to turn the man to her ATM

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Cutehector(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chidoks:

I've noticed that each time money is mentioned in the man/woman relationship; you're quick to attack the female party
Look at this post for example, the babe said her friend wanted to defraud the man but she saved the man who in turn promised to help her out financially if she dates him. You still told her that she wanted to turn the man to her ATM
was that offensive? Did I use vulgar words? I made a suggestive comment and it's left for her to reply in affirmation or not.

Now which other posts of mine regarding money do u find offensive? Even the op who I asked did not find anythn wrong with my comment, rather she gave me an answer
Cutehector:
Ginaz:

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Chidoks(f): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
was that offensive? Did I use vulgar words? I made a suggestive comment and it's left for her to reply in affirmation or not.

Now which other posts of mine regarding money do u find offensive?
"You wanted to turn him into your ATM machine" is not suggestive. It's an accusation and her narrative didn't suggest that.
As for your other questions let's forget about them, I'm not good at digging up unnecessary issues

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Bought Elepaq Generator And It's Consuming Fuel. / "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man / Wife's Mid-life Crises?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.