Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women (10425 Views)

Beware Of Women / She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / 4 Categories Of Women & Their Views On Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2016
Adaobi12:
yes, for doung nothing. that he loves student who are hardworking. and he knows that working throughout the weekend and going bk to school on monday will be stressful for me.

I don't wish for your brain!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2016
@OP

It is okay to accept help when you need it. However when it becomes a frequent thing, you need to reexamine yourself. The man is not your father, even a family member will not give you money every time you ask for it. Have some dignity and stop bothering him every now and then for financial help. He does not owe you anything. It is within his right to give or not to give. However it does not excuse his stupid request. People like him are worse than the devil.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2016
sisisioge:
Sweetie, he didn't say sleep...he said date!

Guy isn't your father or family member to pay your bills, if he wanna do so then there must be something in it for him too. Think about it that you decide to to weave your friend's hair...what's in it for you? To grease the friendship or have one on her. Don't say its for nothing cos your definition of nothing could mean "greasing the friendship".

So, enough of the wolf screaming and get on with your project. That's me being unbaise to both parties.

What happens to good faith and helping one another for the sake of humanity?
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2016
Fkforyou:

Did you read what you just typed? and you had the guts to say men are selfish?.....like WTF.

You are just greedy, simple, and when they don't fall for your trap you call them selfish.

I think you need orientation on what independence truly means from daretodiffer.
I was independent, he said it out of his own free will. i had my reservations but he was quick to tell me its just a harmless offer. He didnt show any signs of having an ulterior motive until after 4 months.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2016
Adaeze003:

I'm sorry, I have to jump in on this one...
REALLY?!!! REALLY!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Again, REALLY?!!!!
Yes really.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2016
fem29:

Why should a man who is not your father or family member be giving you a monthly salary for nothing?. And he actually paid you for 4 months and you are calling him selfish and mean . That is a very bad attitude to have. He owed you nothing and you should have been very grateful for the months that he actually paid you.

I should have being grateful by accepting to be his mistress because he volunteered to pay me out of his own free will?
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2016
crackhaus:

And you just accepted and believed he had no hidden motives... cheesy

Is he your husband or daddy?
Oga from his looks and the way he carried himself, his words of encouragement, i dismissed the thought. He presented himself like a father for those four months, until he brought up the issue of being his mistress.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by iykedare(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
How come you girls don't see for financial assistance from fellow women? Or are there no women in naija again?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by iykedare(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Adaobi12:
yea he is mean, because i never begged him to pay me. i was surprised when he said that. if he had made mention of becoming his mistress, i won't have accepted the offer. but he clearly pointed out that its a harmless offer. That he just felt like helping me.

Kai,you are too daft to think.
So you were collecting his money and never thought that you will give him something in return.

Ahhhh,you no smart at all. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by iykedare(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Joy1706:

Its not about being employed 'darling'. We all have days where things are not just going smoothly and we need others help be it friends, family or even people we just met.

" or even people we just met."

Sis,abeg go do aristo work.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Adaobi12:
I should have being grateful by accepting to be his mistress because he volunteered to pay me out of his own free will?

Do not be facetious. Where did I tell you to be his mistress.

You should have been grateful for getting free money for 4 months. Say to him thank you very much sir, I am truly grateful to you for paying me a salary for 4 months. I decline your offer to be your mistress. I will go and get a job now!

Instead you are calling him mean. He owes you NOTHING. Do not continue with this attitude of expecting people to give you money you are going to get yourself into a lot of trouble someday.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Adaeze003(f): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
Adaobi12:
Yes really.

Well... welcome to the real world then...
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by iykedare(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ginaz:

You're just a case study of a senseless rat, what is wrong if a fellow human being helps a fellow being

You can't work to make money but you can insult people.

You need prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by iykedare(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
fem29:

You should have been grateful for getting free money for 4 months. Say to him thank you very much sir, I am truly grateful to you for paying me a salary for 4 months. I decline your offer to be your mistress. I will go and get a job now!

Being grateful isn't enough. She needs to " shake body". grin
That girl is so uncouth. It's a pity that our girls don't even know what is right and what is not.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
iykedare:

Being grateful isn't enough. She needs to " shake body". grin
That girl is so uncouth. It's a pity that our girls don't even know what is right and what is not.

cheesy nah no need for that ooo. The man offered free money and she collected, nothing wrong with that. But when she now feels entitled to the money that's when there is a problem. Can you imagine her saying selfish and mean . Did she expect that he would pay her the money till the end of time.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
fem29:

Do not be facetious. Where did I tell you to be his mistress.

Instead you are calling him mean. He owes you NOTHING. Do not continue with this attitude of expecting people to give you money you are going to get yourself into a lot of trouble someday.
He was mean because being his mistress has being his intentions all these while.
I wasn't ungrateful. i thanked him and moved on.
besides, who gave you the impression i go about expecting people to give me money?
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
iykedare:

Kai,you are too daft to think.
So you were collecting his money and never thought that you will give him something in return.

Ahhhh,you no smart at all. grin grin grin
So you want to tell me, no one has helped you without you paying back?
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Adaobi12:
He was mean because being his mistress has being his intentions all these while.
I wasn't ungrateful. i thanked him and moved on.
besides, who gave you the impression i go about expecting people to give me money?

The impression came from the fact that you called him 'selfish' because he in effect stopped giving you money.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
fem29:

The impression came from the fact that you called him 'selfish' because he in effect stopped giving you money.

The selfish there was in respect to the OP's story.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by KanwuliaExtra: 3:20am On Feb 29, 2016
Because the women allow them out of LOW SELF-ESTEEM issues!

Fathers! Stop abandoning your children.
Your sons grow up to be USERS and ABUSERS! wink
Your daughters grow up to be LOOOOZERS! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Joy1706(f): 10:16am On Feb 29, 2016
iykedare:

" or even people we just met."

Sis,abeg go do aristo work.
Oga get off ur high horse abeg. Yes you may need help even from people you just met.
I entered a taxi one day without knowing my money was missing. It was a total stranger who saved me from being embarrassed. If that makes me an aristo to you, then my dear your problem is not of this world. Nobody is an island. We all need somebody even a stranger
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Joy1706(f): 2:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
dat doesn't nw give u the right to call me unemployed alright. Not evryone in nalraland is jobless so u should change ur mentality. cool
You this boy are you ok? Who called u unemployed? Ur the one who went on about how ur not dependent on anyone.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Cutehector(m): 2:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Joy1706:

You this boy are you ok? Who called u unemployed? Ur the one who went on about how ur not dependent on anyone.
u r mad.. OK.. who is boy to u? Silly. Dnt hav respect
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by kayswag726: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2016
Adaobi12:

WTF!! a man said he will be paying you for doing nothing without no ulterior motives, and u believe who does that, u accept and now u ar here blabbing that men ar selfish

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by kayswag726: 12:30am On Mar 01, 2016
fem29:

Girl u are smart, leave that dunce alone, a man pay her salary for 4 months for doing nothing and after he let his intentions known she is calling him selfish and mean, ask how much is the salary, in this type of economy, some girls sha
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by kayswag726: 12:36am On Mar 01, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol , I didn't beg him for any money. Infact, he wanted to take me outing but I refused. I didn't choke his neck and ask him to give me money. He gave me on his free will, you can't believe eh. He said he likes helping people and he's cheerful giver. I wonder why he turned the opposite. Lol . you dont have to be rude to make a comment. Bye!

lol, how did he know u have a problem,I guess. he read minds, huh?, by u telling him ur problem u ar indirectly begging him for money, a stranger for dat,y dnt have family u can collect money. from or friends bt u can beg a total stranger, I pity, keep the act,when u enter trouble na u sabi
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 01, 2016
You girls really irritate me when you ask silly questions. You narrated your financial woes to a total stranger, yet you claim you in no way solicited for support. What was the point of telling him you were broke then, so that he would pray for you??
Then you gave his card to your friend to do what with? You mean the only way you could stop your friend from duping him was to call him. Show me your friend and I'll show you who you are. If your friend is such a hardened thief that you were incapable of stopping her, then I fear for your future. One would think the focus of this thread would be why a woman's first impulse upon seeing a man's card would be to dupe him, not why a man wouldn't dash a girl money without getting anything in return. Have you ever given a man money in your life? Why not go about dashing every man you see on the street money, since you think the sole purpose of every guy's existence is to squander his money on strange women. As if you're the first undergraduate to experience financial challenges undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by jeff1607(m): 5:34am On Mar 01, 2016
some ladies won't hustle. if it was a guy dat needed money for project or other stuff in school, he would sell his stuff (though he won't be happy) or engage in little things that can bring him some little money before borrowing the remaining, but for a lady(not all ooo) would be thinking of who will give her free money.

if a guy gives money to a lady without asking anything in return, she would come back asking for more anytime she is handicapped, when a guy is broke, he doesn't usually have anyone to turn to. if I ask the ladies here when last did someone transfer airtime to then most will say not too long ago, but for some guys probably months ago or none @ all.

no one is an island, if you can afford to help, do the needful #nuffsaid

day don break oooooo
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2016
kayswag726:

WTF!! a man said he will be paying you for doing nothing without no ulterior motives, and u believe who does that, u accept and now u ar here blabbing that men ar selfish
oga, a thousand and one people do it every day. What stopped him from saying what his intentions where at the intial stage? Why potray himself as a kind hearted philantrophist while he is not one. Yea he paid me for four months, just to gain my trust or probably blackmail me emotionally with it.
And for those saying i believed him, pray you don't fall a victim to deception.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by kayswag726: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2016
Adaobi12:
oga, a thousand and one people do it every day. What stopped him from saying what his intentions where at the intial stage? Why potray himself as a kind hearted philantrophist while he is not one. Yea he paid me for four months, just to gain my trust or probably blackmail me emotionally with it.
And for those saying i believed him, pray you don't fall a victim to deception.

U are too dull for my liking,u NT smart, just tell me a philanthropist that will pay u salary for four months, a philanthropist will just give u money for certain problems that's all NT paying u salary for doing nothing for four, its called laziness

Next please, dnt quote me again please
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by kayswag726: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2016
jeff1607:
some ladies won't hustle. if it was a guy dat needed money for project or other stuff in school, he would sell his stuff (though he won't be happy) or engage in little things that can bring him some little money before borrowing the remaining, but for a lady(not all ooo) would be thinking of who will give her free money.

if a guy gives money to a lady without asking anything in return, she would come back asking for more anytime she is handicapped, when a guy is broke, he doesn't usually have anyone to turn to. if I ask the ladies here when last did someone transfer airtime to then most will say not too long ago, but for some guys probably months ago or none @ all.

no one is an island, if you can afford to help, do the needful #nuffsaid

day don break oooooo

Barman!!! give this guy 2 bottle of origin

Exactly if he help her without anything in return she will turn him to her atm
While hardly will they help a guy, remind me of a girl just casual friend she told me to send her card, I send it with free mind, the next day can u imagine this girl flash me, I was like WTF, I called her she want to enquire something from me, and she can't call, since then I dnt send any girl card,u can call me stingy guy na them sabi, girls know her to take change guys to ATM overnight

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2016
kayswag726:

U are too dull for my liking,u NT smart, just tell me a philanthropist that will pay u salary for four months, a philanthropist will just give u money for certain problems that's all NT paying u salary for doing nothing for four, its called laziness

Next please, dnt quote me again please
He saw my part time job, as a problem. not to me anyway.
since am doing the job for money, he will pay me why i concentrate fully on my studies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Written Your Will..? / Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo / Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.