Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women (10423 Views)

Beware Of Women / She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / 4 Categories Of Women & Their Views On Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2016
kayswag726:

Barman!!! give this guy 2 bottle of origin

Exactly if he help her without anything in return she will turn him to her atm
While hardly will they help a guy, remind me of a girl just casual friend she told me to send her card, I send it with free mind, the next day can u imagine this girl flash me, I was like WTF, I called her she want to enquire something from me, and she can't call, since then I dnt send any girl card,u can call me stingy guy na them sabi, girls know her to take change guys to ATM overnight
the earlier you stop using another lady's attitude to judge other ladies the better for you.
been greedy is a personal thing. I know guys have helped without attaching any conditions. stop mixing up with the wrong ones.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Kingsasian(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2016
kayswag726:

U are too dull for my liking,u NT smart, just tell me a philanthropist that will pay u salary for four months, a philanthropist will just give u money for certain problems that's all NT paying u salary for doing nothing for four, its called laziness

Next please, dnt quote me again please
awww! That is just too harsh naw!
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Kingsasian(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2016
daretodiffer:
@OP

It is okay to accept help when you need it. However when it becomes a frequent thing, you need to reexamine yourself. The man is not your father, even a family member will not give you money every time you ask for it. Have some dignity and stop bothering him every now and then for financial help. He does not owe you anything. It is within his right to give or not to give. However it does not excuse his stupid request. People like him are worse than the devil.
excellent!
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by obiajulusam(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ginaz:

Its a big deal and a disgrace for a man to request sex in exchange of a favour . angry
Arụ gbaa afọ, obulu ọ menaala obodo. I think it's no more a big deal, cos it's a normal thing in our world now, but if u find urself in da trap, escape it n remind urself that it's not normal in ur own world.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by crackhaus: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Adaobi12:
Oga from his looks and the way he carried himself, his words of encouragement, i dismissed the thought. He presented himself like a father for those four months, until he brought up the issue of being his mistress.
You're the perfect sucker, girl gringrin
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by kayswag726: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Adaobi12:
He saw my part time job, as a problem. not to me anyway.
since am doing the job for money, he will pay me why i concentrate fully on my studies.

kk
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by kayswag726: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Adaobi12:
the earlier you stop using another lady's attitude to judge other ladies the better for you.
been greedy is a personal thing. I know guys have helped without attaching any conditions. stop mixing up with the wrong ones.

Noted
bye
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
kayswag726:

Girl u are smart, leave that dunce alone, a man pay her salary for 4 months for doing nothing and after he let his intentions known she is calling him selfish and mean, ask how much is the salary, in this type of economy, some girls sha

Me sef I tire.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by SAMBARRY: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ahen it works both ways for example

Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by mira4u: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2016
Fkforyou:

Did you read what you just typed? and you had the guts to say men are selfish?.....like WTF.

You are just greedy, simple, and when they don't fall for your trap you call them selfish.

No mind the bi**ch. Crying foul, looking for cheap sympathy online. Probably to attract another guy here.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by DaudaAbu(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

What happens to good faith and helping one another for the sake of humanity?
Babe forget that talk, even GO's dont go about given pple money like that.

And again there is no man, i repeat no man in this world that has fulfilled (really satisfied) the needs of his mom, his sister, his daughter, his niece ,his cousins, his in-laws, his neighbours, his church/mosque members that he would say its total strangers he wants to help.

He might probably wanna help you cos you did something he would neva forget like save his life,. The life of a loved one or because one of your relatives has ever helped him in the past and that too would be in the form of given you a job , a capital to start a business or connecting you to someone he is sure can help you.

Expecting something for nothing is a tall order. Thank god you've experience such its left for you to tell your friends, your sis, daughters etc that that is hw the world we live in now works.

NB pls note too that whoever has something enough to be comfortable (financially) is smart. Becos if he isn't, there are a thousand and one individuals out there ready to take what you have frm you, and they might not necessarily do it nicely
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by lanicky(f): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Don't be surprised. He is being human. What he did was not right and people need to learn to offer help to those who really need it.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
DaudaAbu:

Babe forget that talk, even GO's dont go about given pple money like that.

And again there is no man, i repeat no man in this world that has fulfilled (really satisfied) the needs of his mom, his sister, his daughter, his niece ,his cousins, his in-laws, his neighbours, his church/mosque members that he would say its total strangers he wants to help.

He might probably wanna help you cos you did something he would neva forget like save his life,. The life of a loved one or because one of your relatives has ever helped him in the past and that too would be in the form of given you a job , a capital to start a business or connecting you to someone he is sure can help you.

Expecting something for nothing is a tall order. Thank god you've experience such its left for you to tell your friends, your sis, daughters etc that that is hw the world we live in now works.

NB pls note too that whoever has something enough to be comfortable (financially) is smart. Becos if he isn't, there are a thousand and one individuals out there ready to take what you have frm you, and they might not necessarily do it nicely

Then you need to meet more men/people.

People offer help all the time. it might be rare but people do it. He doesn't need to befriend her or continue the friendship.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by DaudaAbu(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Then you need to meet more men/people.

People offer help all the time. it might be rare but people do it. He doesn't need to befriend her or continue the friendship.

Yeah right. I personally prefer to help a fellow man cos he knows that the probability of me expecting something back is slim indeed.

the ladies have this sense of entitlement that even if you help without having anything in mind,the smartest amongst you will still bliv there something to it and hence wont be surprised when the catch comes later but the dum***t would feel its god sent and turn around to accuse men when the catch comes later.
Re: Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Why not stick to asking women for help then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok / Just Lost My Dad / Have You Written Your Will..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.