Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show (64855 Views)

Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor At Funnybone's Untamed Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by Splendidee(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Geeezuz!
The thing don pop out finish
cc: Wtfcode come see 4 ur sef oo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by Unitedabby(m): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
NobleAngell:
Where is her husband-to-be? Y is it taking him so long to do d needful? Guy come and claim your prize and take dis burden off our shoulders.
hahaha...perhaps it later dawned on him that the milk bank she carries about might have been synthesized...hmm some men sha...wonder how they enjoy her type in the bedroom
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by xarmuelBalogun(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
[/color][color=#550000] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by NobleAngell(f): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Unitedabby:
hahaha...perhaps it later dawned on him that the milk bank she carries about might have been synthesized...hmm some men sha...wonder how they enjoy her type in the bedroom
Hahahaha he must take her o. Pls he shouldn't have a rethink o.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by judoskybj(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by judoskybj(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
typical Nigerians always telling others how poor their lifestyle is, cossy has made her money and she might have a reason for doing all this things..... go and seek an idea that will make you rich and famous then flaunt it!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by NobleAngell(f): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
pbs4real:
dnt worry am cumin to the nidful as welltongue
u lyk her too? Hian!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by smart8927(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nice boobs tho grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by pbs4real(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
NobleAngell:
u lyk her too? Hian!
nah,its u am cuming 4.tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by NobleAngell(f): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
pbs4real:
nah,its u am cuming 4.tongue
Me? Ok when?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by SirShymexx: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dayuum!!

Those humongous mammary glands are definitely great to look at.

Anyone knows her bra size? Them thangs are huge!

I need to get one of my uncles who loves big tatas to see this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Damn, I will put my head between those two watermelons and tell her to just slap me around the head with it shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by castroy76: 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
I don't tink dis tin, oh! Sorry dis babe has a good adviser. Exposing dis expired tinz at her age, I yamu sorry for U Oooo.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by Unitedabby(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
sinaj:
Chai!

Make diz gel go buy better material sew cloth na
you 4get say tins don cost 4market abi?lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Just look at those bubes so cozy cossy grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by HARDDON: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
sinaj:
Chai!

Make diz gel go buy better material sew cloth na

A granny that failed to realise that.

Hope she can keep this up in the next 30 years!

Kid's brain on a granny's .body
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by Unitedabby(m): 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
mascot87:
She looks like a se*y witch angry
hmmm i think i like that!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by Unitedabby(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
NobleAngell:
Hahahaha he must take her o. Pls he shouldn't have a rethink o.
hahaha...abi?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by yunglivochi(m): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy BTW wu her boobs don help sef
abeg stop flaunting it jhawe nobody cares
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by phintohlar(f): 1:16am On Feb 22, 2016
vizkiz:
I thought she was planning to get married
Or has tha jazz finally cleared off the guy's eyes? undecided

Lol, if I carry babe like this go house my mum go just dey cry say them Don use my head...
(won ti fi ori e gba paro) grin

I still don't understand how this hoe became a celebrity in the first place though

we are talking about something serious & u are talking about farm equipment (hoe) hahahahaha
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by toprealman: 1:36am On Feb 22, 2016
cicc2010:
It must be a taboo for her to dress properly iranu
Thus is how she makes her money. She collects appearance fee and dressing like this is good for her biz.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by Ajgal10(f): 2:08am On Feb 22, 2016
yusaze2007:
Cossy Ojiakor looking sexy for FunnyBone Untamed comedy show tonight. See photo below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCDt0_JnAAd/?taken-by=cossyojiakor

In sum,her case is officially lunacy.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by modivaz(f): 2:31am On Feb 22, 2016
Na wa
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 22, 2016
Cossy: The girl everybody loves to hate.
Shes having fun with it.
Nairalanders be pretending since 1000 BC. If the babe come ur room, na faint you go faint. But, because you cant have her, in ur wildest dream, you badmouth her.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by toshmann(m): 3:49am On Feb 22, 2016
This one na naija's marylyn monroe grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by bladeAnders(m): 6:16am On Feb 22, 2016
The Abundant nature or excessiveness of a thing, does not neccessary mean appreciation it can something be disgusting .....I am mr Blade,I just wanna make common sense
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by calabaman(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2016
happney65:

Hermaphrodite.. grin

lolz
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by NemzySeries(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2016
NobleAngell:
Where is her husband-to-be? Y is it taking him so long to do d needful? Guy come and claim your prize and take dis burden off our shoulders.
hahahahahahahaha......it must rili b getting very heavy by nw..........honestly I dunt kw watz up wit woman dat pple are always carry her matter on deir head like jerry coil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Wizkid's Outfit To Global Citizen Fest In South Africa. Photos / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.