Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show (64851 Views)

Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor At Funnybone's Untamed Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by nidera(f): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2016
I wonder what will happen when she will be in her 60s
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by josephmbonu: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2016
Woman of destruction!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by pbs4real(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2016
NobleAngell:
Me? Ok when?
soonest, jez say the word.smiley
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by NobleAngell(f): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
soonest, jez say the word.smiley
ok. The word.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by sinaj(f): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2016
HARDDON:

A granny that failed to realise that.

Hope she can keep this up in the next 30 years!

Kid's brain on a granny's .body
lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by sinaj(f): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2016
Unitedabby:
you 4get say tins don cost 4market abi?lol
but her bobby de pay wella na
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by Adeyeancah(m): 8:59am On Feb 22, 2016
vizkiz:
I thought she was planning to get married
Or has tha jazz finally cleared off the guy's eyes? undecided

Lol, if I carry babe like this go house my mum go just dey cry say them Don use my head...
(won ti fi ori e gba paro) grin

I still don't understand how this hoe became a celebrity in the first place though

Celebrity by boobs grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by webmentorship(f): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2016
oya show your selling point lols!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by pbs4real(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2016
NobleAngell:
ok. The word.
lolz grin jez say am ready tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by missyQween(f): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2016
How will she feel when in the next 20yrs her daughter or children get to see this crazy pictures of her flaunting her body naked
What kind of home training can she possibly offer to them....SMH
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by Irishrena1(f): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2016
Chai warrisdis? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by engrjacuzzi: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2016
I still don't understand how this hoe became a celebrity in the first place though..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show by kenzysmith: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
The richest ashawo in nigeria we should give her an award

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) / Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / Wizkid's Outfit To Global Citizen Fest In South Africa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.