Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D (13791 Views)

Top 10 Nickelodeon Series You Shouldn’t Miss / Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note / Nickelodeon ‘makes History’ With Its First Cartoon Gay Married Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by dammielarey(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
080-871-74716 dat my number add me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Booyakasha(f): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
dammielarey:
080-871-74716 dat my number add me
Done..
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by ipledge10(m): 4:54am On Feb 26, 2016
teechudleyy:

Nah. Not dragging remote cos we'd b on the same page... Enjoying the same shows. Tell me a better way to bond with a kid... tongue
lol...I never love cartoon for once in my life,even as a kid....But sometimes I have no choice than to watch cartoon with niece...I prefer Disney junior to nickelodeon
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by CzarRex: 6:21am On Feb 26, 2016
Booyakasha:
Trixxxy,Estharfabian,teechudleyy,nani667,qhutetomsel,
CzarRex....
Hello guys there's a WhatsApp group where I'm a part of... you can discuss your favorite anime and cartoons there with some really intelligent people like you.
it's fun, lots of cool people, no spamming, no trolling, it's like a family .. drop your WhatsApp contact if you want in..

You can then modify your post to remove your number after I've added you.. #peace.
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by teechudleyy(f): 6:54am On Feb 26, 2016
ipledge10:
lol...I never love cartoon for once in my life,even as a kid....But sometimes I have missed choice than to watch cartoon with niece...I prefer Disney junior to nickelodeon
Lol! Ur loss. And yeah we watch Disney Junior too. tongue
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by ipledge10(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2016
teechudleyy:

Lol! Ur loss. And yeah we watch Disney Junior too. tongue
angry well am not really TV person....but recently boredom have changed me
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Booyakasha(f): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2016
CzarRex:
added you..
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Booyakasha(f): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2016
teechudleyy:
I've Replied your mail... smiley

1 Like

Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nickelodeon.. Lol.. I never knew ppl see that channel.. I don't like the cartoons they added.. D likes of. Bread winners, Harvey beak, rabid invasion, Sanjay n Craig is just too gross.. Spongebob is awesome ..
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
ipledge10:
see them angry, ladies that ought to have been in their husband's house still here dragging remote with my 3yrs old niece
Awwwwwwe! embarassed

You're obviously lost without Cartoons! tongue
You really need to be found!

i could help You? if You want? cry

Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by ipledge10(m): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Awwwwwwe! embarassed

You're obviously lost without Cartoons! tongue
You really need to be found!

i could help You? if You want? cry

naa thanks. ..I gat lot of things to watch
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Booyakasha(f): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Replied your mail.. smiley
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Booyakasha(f): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2016
Estharfabian
Added you.. smiley
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2016
My cartoon days stopped years ago but even then Disney>>>>> Nickelodeon.

Hannah montanah, Jonas, wizards of waverly place, sonny with a chance, good luck Charlie, Suite life of Zack and Cody.

Those were the golden shows mehn.

Nowadays when I see my younger ones watching Disney and Nick I just get annoyed cos the acting and storylines are so bad RN.
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by teechudleyy(f): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:
My cartoon days stopped years ago but even then Disney>>>>> Nickelodeon.

Hannah montanah, Jonas, wizards of waverly place, sonny with a chance, good luck Charlie, Suite life of Zack and Cody.

Those were the golden shows mehn.

Nowadays when I see my younger ones watching Disney and Nick I just get annoyed cos the acting and storylines are so bad RN.

That's how some people felt when u were watching ur own shows... That's d weird thing abt life. Even the shows they have today are great. Its only cos u dnt watch dem... Or u outgrew them. I can name a few that are better than the old ones too.
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Lumiere91: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Just tell me how to get dvd copies of (1)hey arnold(2)the wild thornberry's(3)catdog(4)rugrats(5)grown-ups(6)as told by ginger.
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by teechudleyy(f): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Squidward is a pretentious douchebag. He works a below average job, earns less than minimum wage and tries to live like he's an elite topdog who's better than anybody. He doesnt know his place in this world. That's why he's miserable.

Whatddya think?
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by tpiar: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
there's a previous thread discussing the old shows:

https://www.nairaland.com/1931803/nickelodeon-fans

bit of a difference.
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Lumiere91: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
joshsmarty:
Nickelodeon.. Lol.. I never knew ppl see that channel.. I don't like the cartoons they added.. D likes of. Bread winners, Harvey beak, rabid invasion, Sanjay n Craig is just too gross.. Spongebob is awesome ..
am with you.most of their shows are uneducating unlike those days of "as told by ginger".sanjay\craig is occultic,just like winx club
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by teechudleyy(f): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2016
joshsmarty:

I need to answer this quickly.
Bread winners are sum lowly guys who find ways to solve their stupid problems in der own way. Bread winners rule number one is never give up. And that's what they do in every episode. I get it... The drawings are weird... Too loud and sometimes annoying

Harvey beak is a bird. He lives at home with his parents. He made friends with two homeless birds. He learns from them just as much as they learn from him. This one is all abt friend ship honesty and compromise.

I never watch rabbis invasion so I have no input.

Sanjay and Craig is also about friendships too however weird the boy and his talking snake may be.

Each of these cartoons have more lessons for child devt than spongebob. You don't like it cos u never watched it. The pictures aren't so pleasing. I felt the same way too.
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Vivly(f): 6:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lumiere91:
am with you.most of their shows are uneducating unlike those days of "as told by ginger".sanjay\craig is occultic,just like winx club
Seriously how is Sanjay and Craig occultic? I love that show.
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Vivly(f): 7:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Who else has a silly crush on the Henry Danger character?
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Booyakasha(f): 9:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Vivly:

Seriously how is Sanjay and Craig occultic? I love that show.
it's a bit disgusting and makes you wanna gag.. ewww.. it's a great show though..? do you like anime? we have a really cool Whatsapp group for us to discuss anime and stuffs... mail me if you want.
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by nani667: 1:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Vivly:

Hmmm... The animation is okay...
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Is it me...? Or does Bella wear too much bum shot..
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
joshsmarty:
Is it me...? Or does Bella wear too much bum shot..
LoL!grin

she has Smoking Hot legs! grin
it's okay to flaunt them.

Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

How far, big head?
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Nmeri17: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Vivly:
Me smiley
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2016
sad sad
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Asin eh.. I have enough crushes already o.. I don't want her in my crush list.. But she's forcing me.. grin angry
Re: For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D by nani667: 1:35am On Mar 03, 2016
a WhatsApp or Telegram group wouldn't be a bad idea though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official Fans Thread For The Legacies / The Gods Must Be Crazy Part I&II / Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.