Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard (92219 Views)

Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team / Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard by tonididdy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
pls share your winning tips for picks like:

over4.5 goal goal teams correct score draws, etc

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard by tonididdy(m): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2016
I won a lot of over 4.5 many weeks ago when I discoverd the team on 3rd position on the table always played ov4.5 BUT THE SYSTEMS HAVE CHANGED NOW

any ideas anyone?
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 22, 2016
surest game crystal p vs Southampton away win @3.00
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard by otitokoroleti: 7:14am On Feb 22, 2016
tonididdy:
I won a lot of over 4.5 many weeks ago when I discoverd the team on 3rd position on the table always played ov4.5 BUT THE SYSTEMS HAVE CHANGED NOW

any ideas anyone?
VFL IS NOT STABLE
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard by tonididdy(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2016
otitokoroleti:
VFL IS NOT STABLE
but its predictable

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard by Calebsky(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
tonididdy:
pls share your winning tips for picks like:

over4.5
goal goal teams
correct score
draws, etc

I dread virtual games. However, if you have the time and you can screenshot a complete season, and do it over and over again for other seasons You would have armed yourself to the teeth to their undoing if they fall under your purview of similar arrangements.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard by tgmservice: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
How do u guys play EPL virtual betting on bet9ja on your PC all I see is that league with funny names for football clubs
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard by tonididdy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
tgmservice:
How do u guys play EPL virtual betting on bet9ja on your PC all I see is that league with funny names for football clubs
this one on screenshot can only be found in bet stores I think
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard by stillgozman: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard by MrTymlez: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
3k = 2-5odds daily for 7days(Carefully analyzed not fixed)

5k = Daily punting with greater odds which includes HT/FT for
7days

5k now and 5k later for fixed games ONLY WHEN THEY ARE
AVAILABLE. Matches are not fixed on regular basis.

Contact on whatsapp on 08066833704
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard by austinepetro: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
how to win bet9ja virtual game base on logistic

I took my time to study and play the Bet9ja League recently and i discovered why i lost...do you wish to win 4.5 and G/G at this end i will start with the goal goal and 2.5 ,

any time you see 1.64 odd or 1.62 @ you will know that they will score at that particular game and 2.5 we be much as well.

Its an arguable fact that we need luck to win gamble, but is also a proven fact that we need luck

in almost every aspect of life. here i will let u know when to play game and 2.5 it is very sure thing just go to any bet9ja shop to see what i will explain to you soon and see how it works as well please click this link [url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2017/04/22/how-to-win-bet9ja-virtual-game-base-on-logistic/

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard by Skie(m): 7:05am On May 17, 2017
austinepetro:

how to win bet9ja virtual game base on logistic

I took my time to study and play the Bet9ja League recently and i discovered why i lost...do you wish to win 4.5 and G/G at this end i will start with the goal goal and 2.5 ,

any time you see 1.64 odd or 1.62 @ you will know that they will score at that particular game and 2.5 we be much as well.

Its an arguable fact that we need luck to win gamble, but is also a proven fact that we need luck

in almost every aspect of life. here i will let u know when to play game and 2.5 it is very sure thing just go to any bet9ja shop to see what i will explain to you soon and see how it works as well please click this link [url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2017/04/22/how-to-win-bet9ja-virtual-game-base-on-logistic/
[color=#006600][/color]

When trying it out, this 1.6 will not work all the time. VFL is set up to be unpredictable.
Probably, the only way to succeed is to think like the computer, get to understand that the computer is set up against you.

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard by MrTymlez: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2017
3k = 2 & 3odds daily for 7days(Carefully analyzed not fixed)

10k = 2 & 3odds daily for 30days(Carefully analyzed not fixed)

5k = Daily punting with greater odds which includes HT/FT for
7days

Contact on whatsapp on 08066833704

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 / Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.