Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. (1014 Views)

How Do I Answer This Interview Question? / ?interview Question: "Why Should We Employ You?" / Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. by olagboye(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2009
I am a B.Sc. holder but had to take up a job with a Bank with my OND. After a year, I resigned because I wasnt enjoying my job anymore. What really made me leave was the pronounced discrimination between us and those that were working with theIr First degree. I will soon be called by another bank for interview to work with my degree. I know one of the questions I'll be asked is "Why did you leave your former job?"Please, advise me what answer do I give. Thanks
Re: How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. by ifyeve1(f): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2009
ur answer should be , i left inorder to vary my experience. that was why i left for school.
Re: How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. by olagboye(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2009
thanks Ify, you are a darling. was wondering why noone was responding to my post. thanks. will like to be a frend if u dont mind.
Re: How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. by ifyeve1(f): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2009
we already friends nairaland has made us to be friends
Re: How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. by olagboye(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2009
hi Ify, saw from your profile that you are in Abuja.how is Abj? what do you do for a living? hope I'm not asking too many questions. I beleive we are friends. Cheers
Re: How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. by ifyeve1(f): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2009
pls reach me through ifyokonta@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. by vikkyhelp(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
Tell the interviewer you left because the job was not giving you the
satisfaction you desired. Be honest and tell him/her exactly why you
took a job with your OND even when you had a BSC. Be open

Tell the interviewer what you plan to bring on board to the company.

Most interviewers want to test both your ability to do the job and
also to test the integrity of the applicant.

You will succeed.

vikkyhelp
Re: How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. by olagboye(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2009
vikkyhelp:

Tell the interviewer you left because the job was not giving you the
satisfaction you desired. Be honest and tell him/her exactly why you
took a job with your OND even when you had a BSC. Be open

Tell the interviewer what you plan to bring on board to the company.

Most interviewers want to test both your ability to do the job and
also to test the integrity of the applicant.

You will succeed.

vikkyhelp

Hello Vicky, thanks for your help. You are an angel. Let me welcome you to Nairaland. You will meet great minds here. I think you have started well already; Keep it up. By the way, what do you do for a living and where are you? I take my time to meet people that love to help others because I love doing the same. My email is davidknight007@yahoo.com. Expecting your mail.
Thanks once again. Cheers smiley
Re: How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. by ifyeve1(f): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2009
see wikki, u re right but sometimes when you say somthing like that, the interviewer will feel you might equally leave them when the job is no longer sartisfying too since you can ,t predict an organisation. so is better for you to be diplomatic in making presentations. take care
Re: How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. by ifyeve1(f): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2009
please olagboye i will send an attachment of interview question ans answers for you. it u will be of graet help to you.
Re: How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. by Odetayoz: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
of course, you want to vary your working experience
Re: How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. by Biliamin(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2009
hi,

you may find the attached useful.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

A 300l Acc Student Need Advice On Hw To Starmt My Carieer / Studying In Uk And Need A Job? / Career Change Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.