Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH (16983 Views)

Economic Crises Force 300% Rise In Food Prices / Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal / Dollar Scarcity: Traders Throng Aba, Onitsha, Lagos, Kano Markets - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2016
rozayx5:
no solution in sight cause the president is on his way to"prayer"

by the time buhari is done with Nigeria . lines of milk and bread will return

firefire kenai flets anonimi theshadyexpress rose2014 drss

hahahahahahahahahha..Bros,aget i need this video

1 Like

Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by forgiveness: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2016
poiZon:
when lies bring someone to stardom, that person will need lies to keep him there.
I thought apc said local manufacturers r really happy n benefitting in this dollargate thing?
so why r they now cutting jobs n closing shops because of the same thing they were happy abt 2weeks ago?

Because most of them are importers of foreign products but pose as manufacturers. e.g packaging of tomatoe pastee by Erisco, bagging of cements by Ibeto e.t.c thus this outcry.
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by Fadman4real(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Most of you guys just keep insulting the government without thinking and bringing up a solution to the problem. I know for a matter of fact that this government is much better than GEJ own.

He caused all this by not planning for the future. If you think you can do better then cast the first stone
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by phydell(m): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
All these negative comments on PMB won't put food on your table o. Better use your brains and data for something more constructive. I haven't seen any one raise questions as to their governors, senators et al. Abi Na PMB dey run una states too....
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by Kingso23: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
i am angry
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
So i clicked on the link of the story.

Although the story appeared in the Punch Newspaper, it does not come with a Writers name, and that itself is suspicious. Another Brown Envelope quietly slipped into an Editorial member's hand(probably a PDP apologist) and that is why i am not buying this story.

Let us know who wrote this article, or this is just another alarmist article by those in the organized committee to jeopardize the good work and good name of President Buhari.

Verdict? Fake News.

Is it fake news that dollar is now N400?
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Change is here.

The masses are seriously experiencing 'change' negatively. The good thing is brainwashed zombies are not exempted from the hardship.

Most of my zombie friends are already regretting voting the illiterate dullard, my usual response to them is "una never see anything yet grin grin grin "

Sooo please what's ur problem......? You want buhari to devalue the naira,or continue useless importation of PALM OIL and croaker fish etc....abeg tell me
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by SeverusSnape(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
wallace83:

Sooo please what's ur problem......? You want buhari to devalue the naira,or continue useless importation of PALM OIL and croaker fish etc....abeg tell me
I don't want the dullard to do anything. Let him continue in his foolishness.
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by SeverusSnape(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
phydell:
All these negative comments on PMB won't put food on your table o. Better use your brains and data for something more constructive. I haven't seen any one raise questions as to their governors, senators et al. Abi Na PMB dey run una states too....
The same way zombies were blaming Jonathan for all their predicaments.
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I don't want the dullard to do anything. Let him continue in his foolishness.

Which is......you never answer me now
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by SeverusSnape(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
wallace83:

Which is......you never answer me now
You should know the Presidiot more than I do.

He's adamant, Doesn't listen to advices, Doesn't obey court orders and he's a dullard.
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You should know the Presidiot more than I do.

He's adamant, Doesn't listen to advices, Doesn't obey court orders and he's a dullard.

Really He doesn't listen to advice ....and whose advice ....abeg do you anybody personally wey em no listen to em advice
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by mikolo80: 4:57am On Feb 28, 2016
YelloweWest:
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria angry sad cry

Tb joshua said some Nigerians will literally starve to death because of hardship...
God save your people
if her a curse Wetin Jonathan come be
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by YelloweWest: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
mikolo80:
if her a curse Wetin Jonathan come be
Did anyone starve to death under GEJ?
I just bought a crate of egg for 1000 naira
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by mikolo80: 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
YelloweWest:

Did anyone starve to death under GEJ?
I just bought a crate of egg for 1000 naira
and you think this problem doesn't have root sin Jonathan and his predecessors
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by YelloweWest: 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
mikolo80:
and you think this problem doesn't have root sin Jonathan and his predecessors
What of the root sin Jonathan inherited. Why did it not kill Nigerians? The was buhari is trying to kill us because he claims he inherited a bad economy.
It's high time you apc lot stopped playing the blame game card!
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by mikolo80: 10:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
YelloweWest:

What of the root sin Jonathan inherited. Why did it not kill Nigerians? The was buhari is trying to kill us because he claims he inherited a bad economy.
It's high time you apc lot stopped playing the blame game card!
Toh thank goodness you used your mouth to say it. the way we survived during Jonathan and obj and abacha and babangida is how we will survive till baba solve the root cause unlike Jonathan that didn't even make any move.
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by YelloweWest: 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
mikolo80:
Toh thank goodness you used your mouth to say it. the way we survived during Jonathan and obj and abacha and babangida is how we will survive till baba solve the root cause unlike Jonathan that didn't even make any move.
Thank God you said it with your own mouth that we survived!! Buhari is making it almost impossible for the poor man to survive! Between jobs losses and inflation there are predictions that some Nigerians may starve to death!
Buhari should have been able to maintain the tempo he met given the fact that Nigerians have suffered so much while making any improvements.
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by mikolo80: 11:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
YelloweWest:

Thank God you said it with your own mouth that we survived!! Buhari is making it almost impossible for the poor man to survive! Between jobs losses and inflation there are predictions that some Nigerians may starve to death!
Buhari should have been able to maintain the tempo he met given the fact that Nigerians have suffered so much while making any improvements.
only 'lazy ' Nigerians will starve. maybe it's what we need to get off our butts and go back to the farm as well as stop voting for rice sharers. imagine David Mark winning election for 4th time with nothing for his ppl. constituency of at least 250000 voters, half refused to come and show their disappointment.don't worry it is only unproductive Civil servants with non changing salary that will complain (server them right for not challenging the govt when they had the chance)
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by chinedu1nig(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
i Wont pi my witt with someone like you. Its obvious you have nothing to say.
SeverusSnape:

See who's talking... We all shall be stuck with the illiterate dullard, And you will whine about us insulting the foolish old man.
Re: Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH by olakings: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hello peeps, one of our colleague as been selected for best ideas in "global" youth citizens entrepreneurship competition , which is a global competition , but will be needing ur help to move to nxt stage by following dis link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/4/1934 pls kindly vote and repost
kingjaheed Royal Palm
It is an agricultural innovative business focus mainly on palm oil production and every other resources within it .it is well known that the usage of palm oil cannot be underestimated in these present world, it is widely use in so many sector of production; from the food processing company, pharmace...
entrepreneurship-campus.org

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State / ECOWAS Seeks Proposals For Single Currency Logo, Name / Nigeria Proposes Jail Time, Fines As It Tries To Bolster Naira – Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.