Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" (12169 Views)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (21+) / [story] Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 7 Full Episode / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" by onihaxy: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2016
UPDATES ON Adebimpe the Facebook girl season 8.
------------------------------------------------------
Greetings from all of us at Onihaxy Media. we appreciate you for your love and support for this series right from season 1 and we thank you for your patronage
. your favourite series Adebimpe the Facebook girl complete season 8 will be available shortly and here are the updates for this new series.

* complete season 8 (PDF/epub) will be premiered on onihaxy media online store and in all accredited stores nationwide on February 29th, 2016.

* commercial sales of this new series will commence on Wednesday 2nd of march 2016.

* it can be purchased online from any part of the world on our online bookshop at www.onihaxy.com or on our official bbm page. purchase can also be done via whatsapp/Facebook page.

* the free weekly episodes on our website and Facebook page will now be scheduled for twice weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays only as against the previous three times in a week updates, this is to give room for us to showcase other interesting stories from our media during the week.

* illegal and unauthorized sales and broadcast of this series is highly PROHIBITED. for rights and permission to broadcast this series, read our terms and conditions on www.onihaxy.com/terms-and-conditions
----------------------------------------------
* Entrepreneur, business & service owners can also showcase/Advertise your brands to over 100,000 readers in this series, secure an advert slot at N2k per slot with free banner design. your ads will also feature on weekly updates. limited ad slot available, mail us : Adverts@onihaxy.com or contact us via bbm/whatsapp/Facebook page.
--------------------------------------

warm regards,
Onihaxy Media Team.
info@onihaxy.com
www.Facebook.com/onihaxy
www.onihaxy.com

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" by Achieverbb(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2016
First to comment...... Onihaxy baba I greet u wella....Oya I don land here
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" by Agwoden(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2016
Fire down baba
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" by olayinex(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2016
how can people from season 1 to date
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" by Littleangel1(f): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
cnu wait oooh
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" by dollyjoy(f): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
This book never still finish?how many years nowshocked
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" by Hawlahscho(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
This book never still finish?how many years nowshocked

He wan stop then, we dey beg am, now he don vex say the story na forever, you con dey complain again. Haba! sad
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" by ritababe(f): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2016
Hawlahscho:

He wan stop then, we dey beg am, now he don vex say the story na forever, you con dey complain again. Haba! sad

abeg make the story finish joor, After this one another one will surface afterall he has talent
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" by onihaxy: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hawlahscho:

looooooool. I have already announced the total series the story is going to have right from season 3 if you can remember. but I don reduce am sha. it will end sooner

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" by themilanway(m): 2:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
onihaxy:

looooooool. I have already announced the total series the story is going to have right from season 3 if you can remember. but I don reduce am sha. it will end sooner

Bros why u reduce am na?Who send u work? sad angry angry

Abeg elongate am jare tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" by onihaxy: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!.
------------------------------------------------------------

#TEAM ONIHAXY.

Due to an on- going upgrade on our official website (www.onihaxy.com), our website will be unavailable for transactions for the period of this upgrading. However,

complete SEASON 8 with full episodes is available for sale at just N200 only. you can buy a copy

1. online using your Atm/credit card / paypal on our SECURE payment platform.

2. by direct bank transfer to our access bank ,stanbic ibtc acct or diamond bank acct

3. paying with Mtn airtime.

Delivery is instant and Automatic when you buy online
or by direct bank transfer.

Delivery may take up to 10 minutes when buying with AIRTIME.

* TO BUY A COPY ONLINE, click the link below

(IN NIGERIA).you can buy on: https://voguepay.com/pay/bnl/56d5c9c955252

(OUTSIDE NIGERIA) can buy on : http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10711

* TO BUY USING BANK TRANSFER, make your deposits/transfer to any of this accounts.
ONIHA OLUWOLE

Access bank: 0033324106

Stanbic Ibtc bank: 0014153221

Diamond bank PLC: 0074678425.

Please notify us in the process of the transaction.

The above accounts can alsobe used for MOBILE DATA PURCHASE.

* TO BUY USING MTN AIRTIME , please contact onihaxy media on BBM/ EMAIL/ WHATSAPP / FACEBOOK for purchase.

promo is still ongoing.... buy any two stories from onihaxy media and get any ONE for FREE.

BBM: 568D8E0A
WHATSAPP: +2348069816682
EMAIL: onihaxy@yahoo.com

thanks for your usual patronage as we are working to serve you better.

Warm regards,
Onihaxy Media Team.

(1) (Reply)

I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. / Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.