Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna (22977 Views)

Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by jossiwan(m): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2016
Govenor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir el-Rufai has sent a bill to the State House of Assembly to regulate religious preaching across the state.

The bill titled: “A bill for a law to substitute the Kaduna State religious preaching law, 1984” is also aimed at banning the usage of loudspeaker for religious purposes “other than inside a Mosques or Church and the surrounding areas outside the stipulated prayer times.”

Governor el-Rufai in the bill exclusively obtained by LEADERSHIP, wants the Assembly to enact the law that will stop the playing or circulating of “all cassettes, CDs, flash drives or any other communication gadgets containing religious recordings from accredited preachers other than inside one’s house, porch, Church, Mosques and other designated place of worship.”

The bill seeks to ban sales or playing of any cassette containing “religious recordings in which abusive language is used against any person or religious organisation or religious leaders (past or present).”

The bill, if pasted into law will prohibit sales of religious books, usage of abusive and derogatory terms in describing any religion.

The bill propose that any person found guilty of preaching without a valid licence and other offences under the law “shall be liable to two years in prison or pay a fine of N200, 000.”

[img]http://2.bp..com/--AVrMXbi4Tw/VgO-SYRoOOI/AAAAAAABB8k/U_JV2DB4Foc/s640/BBKO1.jpg[/img]
Sharia courts and customary courts under the bill if past into law, shall have the jurisdiction to try violators.

http://leadership.ng/news/503390/el-rufai-moves-regulate-religious-preaching-kaduna

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by DEXTROVERT: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2016
extremists

17 Likes

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by danduchi(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2016
You're playing with God?... Ask Abacha watsup

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by ZombieNation: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2016
All these are targeted at churches only

The midget is a confirmed boko zealot

40 Likes

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by ZombieNation: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2016
How will he stop muslims from blaring their call to prayer?

If you believe this is aimed at muslims then you are deluded.

The rising number of churches in and around kaduna city is disturbing to these bokos.

They also will use the vague interpretation of "offensive" or "hate speech" to clampdown on the remaining Shiites who have been circulating books and tapes on his govt's involvement in the massacre on behest of the Saudis

El Rufai death has has entrenched himself in your household and surely you will pay for all your wickedness and evil

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2016
GOOD RIDDANCE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by ZombieNation: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2016
The bill propose that any person found guilty of preaching without a valid licence and other offences under the law “shall be liable to two years in prison or pay a fine of N200, 000.” Sharia courts and customary courts under the bill if past into law, shall have the jurisdiction to try violators.

This is their real intent to clampdown on Christian evangelism.

Christians are charged by GOD to preach HIS word freely.

The midget is about to bite more than he can chew.

We all know the recent visit to Saudi Arabia was to get funding to destroy both Shiites and Christianity.

You will fail and die

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by GodpunishBuhari: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Good news?? If this was used in enugu b4 election what will apc say? Will mbaka voice be heard? All this anti democratic bills apc is bringing up God will judge you guys

Skako:
that's good move

but some people go dey crying

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by Skako(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2016
that's good move

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by Skako(m): 11:05am On Feb 22, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Good news?? If this was used in enugu b4 election what will apc say? Will mnaka voice be heard? All this anti democratic bills apc is bring God will judge you guys

in my area u can't sleep with their noise all the time

i please my governor to do so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by Skako(m): 11:05am On Feb 22, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Good news?? If this was used in enugu b4 election what will apc say? Will mnaka voice be heard? All this anti democratic bills apc is bring God will judge you guys

with God?
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2016
Good news. Keep your religion to yourself. Hope it will be enforced.

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by ZombieNation: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2016
Skako:

Did you not see the part where they are proposing it a criminal offence for one to preach without govt licence?
The bill propose that any person found guilty of preaching without a valid licence and other offences under the law “shall be liable to two years in prison or pay a fine of N200, 000.” Sharia courts and customary courts under the bill if past into law, shall have the jurisdiction to try violators.

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by GodpunishBuhari: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2016
Skako:
with God?

Huh?
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by GodpunishBuhari: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2016
Skako:

Ok
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by ZombieNation: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2016
Skako:
that's good move

So you only focused on noise pollution but failed to see where they intend to regulate envagelism?

Did you not see the part that preaching will require a state issued licence?

On what grounds will one be eligible to apply for a preaching licence?

Is it the Satan El Rufai that will deem one fit to preach the gospel?

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by Skako(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2016
ZombieNation:

Did you not see the part where they are proposing it a criminal offence for one to preach without govt licence?

I know some people will crying

thank u el-rufia

person can get heartattack with noise

ordinary empty vessel dey make noise

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by ZombieNation: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2016
Skako:
I know some people will crying
thank u el-rufia
person can get heartattack with noise
ordinary empty vessel dey make noise

Death is hanging on that midgets kneck

Before he lives office he will convert to Christianity or risk all his household harvested by death

Christians will preach the gospel just as they have been doing for 2,000 yrs and that midget is too insignificant like an ant's larva to stop it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2016
We told them that their plan was to Islamize Nigeria but the Cocoas wouldnt agree. Now their intent is beeing exposed.

They have:
1. Ban the sale of Bible.
2. Ban crusade.
3. Ban evangelism.
4. Ban Preaching.
5. Ban preachers from preaching without licence from the Mosque.
6. Ban tarry night.

The anti-christ agents are already here to execute christians that voted them into power.

That is why Buhari has been going from one islamic country to the other, seeking their support to make Nigeria totally an islamic state and to enforce it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by ZombieNation: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2016
masterpower:
We told them that their plan was to Islamize Nigeria but the Cocoas wouldnt agree. Now their intent is beeing exposed.

They have:
1. Ban the sale of Bible.
2. Ban crusade.
3. Ban evangelism.
4. Ban Preaching.
5. Ban preachers from preaching without license from the Mosque.
6. Ban tarry night.

The anti-christ agents are already here to execute christians that voted them into power.

That is why Buhari has been going from one islamic country to the other, seeking their support to make Nigeria totally an islamic state and to enforce it.

They are doing God's work without knowing it.

El Rufai has continued to ignore God's warning

After mocking Christianity by circulating that caricatured image of Jonathan worshiping in church, he lost his son.

He will learn why Christians do not jihad or fight for the Living God.

18 Likes

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by Skako(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2016
ZombieNation:

Death is hanging on that midgets kneck

Before he lives office he will convert to Christianity or risk all his household harvested by death

Christians will preach the gospel just as they have been doing for 2,000 yrs and that midget is too insignificant like an ant's larva to stop it
go sit down jare ur god wey no fee kill boko boy wey do bad now 1 kill the good governor

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by Skako(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2016
ZombieNation:

They are doing God's work without knowing it.

El Rufai has continued to ignore God's warning

After mocking Christianity by circulating that caricatured image of Jonathan worshiping in church, he lost his son.

He will learn why Christians do not jihad or fight for the Living God.
u Christian are bias when ambode close some mosque in Lagos u didn't called him fanatic

I assure u nothing will happen to him
when Gorge Bush 10million jew what happened to him.? ans me

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by Skako(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2016
ZombieNation:

Thank GOD you now admit that the GOD of the Bible is not your satanic allah

Before today ends you will witness the fury of a living GOD and you will from there go and testify to your midget governor
send me ur email my message u go first see tomorrow with my healthy pix

pls do u think u can see tomorrow morning.?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon / Six Things A Christian Should Never Do - Tunde Korede / Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.