Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? (2256 Views)

Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do? / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by neelsel(f): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2006
They are always friendly with each other, but you mistakenly believed it's because she is your BFF and he's your brother. One day, you left work early due to an ailment, got home wanting so much to relax and unwind. Then it  hit you, the moaning and groaning coming from your brother's room. Being the nosey sister you are, you tip-toed and peep in, there with legs wide apart is your BFF and your brother working over-time. What would You do?

BFF means Best Friend Forever!!!! Que las ti ma,
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by tukur2002n(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2006
lol!! ur Brother na real Actor ooo. grin grin grin
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by harvey(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2006
hahahaha.so now this is happening to the almighty lesleen babour jack.i just have to comment on this so u mean she did that oh my God oops! i think u have a problem.u feel insecure and thats a big problem.u are scared that she wont give u much attention cos she is now in a relationship.she cant be like u.so try find urself a boyfriend and stop hiding under the shadow of BFF.capice.its none of ur business cos u aint going to get married to ur brother.ok.get that straight.
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by Odeku(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2006
DAMN, well at least she likes the PIPE and not the carpet any more, lol
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by ezeking(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2007
Well take heart babe but dont take it to heart. Your friend and brother has the liberty of liking each other. Just act as if u are gr8tfull for bringing them 2gether in the 1st place and live it like that. If ur bros is a hit and run type then u,ll be gr8tfull for taking my advice cos at the end she wont worth a salt to u anymore. If not then be gr8tfull for them and let them be and 4get it. Dont snoop into them.
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by Macgreat(m): 5:34am On Jan 14, 2007
This one no be BFF again oooo na BFBF (best friend brother fu^ker)
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by Macgreat(m): 5:35am On Jan 14, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by kimba(m): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2007
@neelsel

with the way you describe the situation, its either you were too nosy or something else was the problem.

Besides since they were working "over-time", then it should be no new piece of info.
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by caffinehi(m): 4:31am On Jan 16, 2007
Crap! Why does cool stuff like that never happen to me. Sister brings a turbo hott best friend straight to me,
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by anabell(f): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2007
shocked, i have no problem with dat, but if he starts ill treatin her she on her own o, cos she did not tell me b4 fockin him
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by Free(f): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2007
theres natin U can Do undecided
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by OmoEko1(f): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2007
There is nothing you can do, they are both grown ups.
it's their lives, let they enjoy it.
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by iice(f): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2007
Erhhhh. . .this will come out of my mouth, girl if you hurt ma bro, i'l whoop yo a$$ grin grin
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by LoverBwoy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2007
iice:

Erhhhh. . .this will come out of my mouth, girl if you hurt ma bro, i'l whoop yo a$$ grin grin

you looking after your brother? shocked him be pikin?

what will you say if it was the other way round > if he hurts you friend?<

@topic
you should be happy for your brother , you hooked him up tight!
you should be happy for your bff too, she's getting it str8!

hmm why dont i have sisters? angry
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by iice(f): 7:24am On Mar 20, 2007
@loverbwoy, he doesnt need to be a pikin for me to look after him. . .no matter the age, he will always be my blood and i will always look out for him tongue (ok within some reasoning) grin grin

And if it were the other way around. . .considering she's my BFF, i would tear a strip of hide or more off him. grin grin
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by whiteNkem(f): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2007
I don't see what your problem is? That they've been hiding from you? Maybe they just wanted to avoid comments. Why don't u try wish them ur best instead of acting upset as if they've betrayed you or something.
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by VCKY99(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2007
That stuff happens all the time. Matter of fact, it's as old as Genesis! And guess what? Sometimes it has the advantage of going all the way to the altar.
So, lil sis, wish them luck.
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by hammers(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2008
Anything wrong?
I see nothing wrong
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by bigfather(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2008
There is nothing absolutly wrong with that. So far your bros is going to be straight with her. grin
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by nisan10: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2008
hi its been long i posted here.

Well i dont know your stress atleast the guy in question is your bros & lady your BFF.

So why worry-may be you need a guy to screw you up and you cant find one dats why you are jealous.You fit contact me.

Check out my details, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by almondjoy(f): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2008
I will start fanning them so they would not sweat too much! cheesy

It happens all the time. Which one will be my headache inside? If they have something to say to each other above and below the waist. . . .by all means. . . .not into spiritual busy-bodyism. tongue

Islander! Islander! Islander!
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by choco4life(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2008
almondjoy:

It happens all the time. Which one will be my headache inside? If they have something to say to each other above and below the waist. . . .by all means. . . .not into spiritual busy-bodyism. tongue

LMAO
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by Busta(f): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2008
almondjoy:

grin cheesy

Omo Eko:

There is nothing you can do, they are both grown ups.
it's their lives, let they enjoy it.
word.
don't see anything wrong with it.
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 12, 2010
whether you like it or not, we are talking about two individuals - grown i may add who are entitled to make their own descisions. You might not care for the union however they are who they are and they like who they like. undecided tell them how you feel but dont be upset if you dont get your way.
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by carnal: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2010
sorry gurl there is noting u can do about dis.at most talk to dem but believe me it wont work.had a friend who did enuff of it cos he had 4 sistas and was taking turn with their friends,no mata hw hard de complain he still got his ways,so notin u go do ooo aunty.
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by 677ano(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2011
Stay out off their business and stop being nosey they are adults who have found love with each other
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by freecocoa(f): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2011
There's nothing wrong with that,
I'll just say to my friend,na wa for you o,you can't even tell me and I'll ask her what she really wants with him,if she really likes him,then no wahala.
Then I'll tell my brother not to hurt my girl o.
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2011
Who cares? I am not d one who myt get pregnant neither am i d one who will be forced 2 marry or terminate a baby!
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2011
neelsel:

They are always friendly with each other, but you mistakenly believed it's because she is your BFF and he's your brother. One day, you left work early due to an ailment, got home wanting so much to relax and unwind. Then it  hit you, the moaning and groaning coming from your brother's room. Being the nosey sister you are, you tip-toed and peep in, there with legs wide apart is your BFF and your brother working over-time. What would You do?

BFF means Best Friend Forever!!!! Que las ti ma,
Is it true that you are a Lesbian? shocked

Register here, www.cure4lesbians.com
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by saintfrank(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2011
Thank God she your BFF. but is very normal and your bro was d smart type who wouldn’t let your sweet sexy hot friend go scot-free. Come 2 think of it if your didn’t took the bold steep to sandpaper the wood your friend meant have being calling him some funny names.

Like dat ur broad na mugu.dat guy too dull… him no smart at all….i de flash am always him no even understand me ooooh. I love my nija we too correct…GBAM POINT BREAKER!
Re: Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? by Natasha2(f): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2011
my bff is a boy oh so fill in the blank spaces grin grin grin grin grin

anyways @ topic its none of my business I would just go out from where I came in from

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Heartbroken Before ? / What Are You Addicted To? / Can U Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.