Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. (7459 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by iceman2: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2009
Hi nairalanders. I have the most beautiful relationship goin with this really really beautiful girl. We have been datin since 07 and iv bn d envy of my friends. My prob is that she is not so intelligent,  Both generally and book-wise. And she is.nt eager to develop herself. What can i do. I really care about her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by luxoire(f): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2009
no one is PERFECT - take it or leave it those are her flaws - you can keep trying and praying and hope she changes, if not its your choice to either live with it or leave
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by biola44: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2009
luxoire:

no one is PERFECT - take it or leave it those are her flaws - you can keep trying and praying and hope she changes, if not its your choice to either live with it or leave
she can work on herself, dis aint hopeless
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by luxoire(f): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2009
biola44:

she can work on herself, dis aint hopeless

didnt you read him tyep ''she is.nt eager to develop herself'' wettin? d babe no send! she thinks being pretty is the be all and end all and it will get her though - Einstein over here (poster) can either accept that and be with her whilst praying her views change, if not he can leave - but now he knows where he stands he shouldnt marry her in the hope of changing her!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by NegroNtns(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2009
I feel you.  I cant stand unintelligent women either but I have discovered that men are wired differently than women.  The most intelligent woman will still display irrationality in the best of circumstances.  Example. . . the female astronaut that strapped on a diaper and drove 10hrs to go confront her cheating lover.  She is intelligent but in a moment of emtional outburst her irrationality became apparent.  Needless to say, I have since reformed my false conclusion and learnt to embrace a woman for who she is and not what I desire her to be.  I will let a woman go for what she is not but never for what I am not.  It's a long narrative and I will leave you to form the conclusion.

You can compromise the gaps by encouraging mututal instructions in what each of you need to learn from the other to make it a sweet relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2009
the return of the intelligent!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-114994.0.html
I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent
@ op, you may be in for it. . . .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by iice(f): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2009
^^^ rofl grin grin

I don die grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by TheSeeker(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2009
If she's not intelligent then what are your friends envious of you for?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by frank317: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2009
Guy, u've been dating her since 06, are u just realizing she is not intelligent?

if u are able to cope with her for 2yrs then why are u complaining now?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by Gentlelady(f): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2009
frank3.16:

Guy, u've been dating her since 06, are u just realizing she is not intelligent?
if u are able to cope with her for 2yrs then why are u complaining now?

Abi o! Take her how she is! Concentrate on the things that attract you to her!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by PERVERT9: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2009
birds of the same feathers flock fok together na the one wey fit you you carry just carry go cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by eleshin(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2009
since 2006,maybe the poster just acquire his own intelligence this year for him to just observe the unintelligence of her babygirl.he was even thinking his friends were envious when actually they were mocking him.the only thing you can do is to help her pass thru the same learning process you passed thru,i'm sure she will be like you in 2011.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by 190: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2009
@poster
na u intelligent abi
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by touchmeder: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2009
how have u been coping since 2006?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by sexyLeamon(f): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2009
touchmeder:

how have u been coping since 2006?
spot on
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by daduke2k(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2009
Enof of d bash guyz. If she is unintelligent,make sum efot 4 her 2 learn ok?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by igbele(f): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2009
eleshin:

since 2006,maybe the poster just acquire his own intelligence this year for him to just observe the unintelligence of her babygirl.he was even thinking his friends were envious when actually they were mocking him.the only thing you can do is to help her pass thru the same learning process you passed thru,i'm sure she will be like you in 2011.
you ar right my dear. the intelligence he acquired is nothing else but he has gotten another woman thats why he discovered that his girl is not intelligent.
Oh my God why are men so wicked, after dating her for three years you are now looking 4 excuses to dump her, now u knw dt her intellectual ability is below ur own. Dont worry, u wont value what u have until it disappears.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by na2day2(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2009
ice_man:

Hi nairalanders. I have the most beautiful relationship goin with this really really beautiful girl. We have been datin since 06 and iv bn d envy of my friends. My prob is that she is not so intelligent,  Both generally and book-wise. And she is.nt eager to develop herself. What can i do. I really care about her.

this is a tough one, brains vs beauty, i say keep the beauty and read twice for both of u. she makes u look beautiful or handsome (depending on where u fit) and u should make her look intelligent. my take, the girl has paid her dues, its now ur turn to pay urs.  tongue tongue tongue by the way, it worked for 2yrs why change it now?  undecided undecided undecided  if it ain't broken dont fix it   wink wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by eyonigger(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2009
poster is she a secondary school drop out?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by sweetpie23: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2009
nonsense why did date her in the first place?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by iceman2: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2009
U guys r gettin it all wrong. Ill never leave her cuz of this weakness. Is it a crime 2 b worried about this? I just want her 2 develop herself. She will one day be the mother of my kids, This is d 21st century.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by mamagee3(f): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2009
Are you intelligent? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by iceman2: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2009
Mature responses pls.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by na2day2(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2009
ice_man:

U guys r gettin it all wrong. Ill never leave her cuz of this weakness. Is it a crime 2 b worried about this? I just want her 2 develop herself. She will one day be the mother of my kids, This is d 21st century.

she is using all her brain power to stay beautiful for u, what do u want from her? undecided undecided grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by kok(m): 2:50am On Jul 18, 2009
Stick with her, teach her, enlighten her, take her out to meet with other "intelligent" people, she will learn to appreciate sound intellect if she finds herself in the midst of intelligent people!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:58am On Jul 18, 2009
ice_man:

Hi nairalanders. I have the most beautiful relationship goin with this really really beautiful girl. We have been datin since 07 and iv bn d envy of my friends. My prob is that she is not so intelligent,  Both generally and book-wise. And she is.nt eager to develop herself. What can i do. I really care about her.

and look who's pointing fingers. . .talk of those in glass houses not throwing stones!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 18, 2009
oyb:

the return of the intelligent!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-114994.0.html @ op, you may be in for it. . . .
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 18, 2009
ice man . . . not all of us are born to be book smart. She is probably more intelligent in other areas that probably dont interest you. Let her be, trying to change her may be the end of your relationship.
I remember once dating a chic and we'd go together sometimes to go check our results in uni, we always checked mine first because of course smiley hers would be next and she'd be shaking . . . sometimes i'd have to practically drag her to go have a look. She failed ordinary 100 level maths (i had an A without even breaking a sweat) three times in a row.

BUT in other areas she was just gold!

Abegi forget matter . . . let the poor girl enjoy herself and you. you're probably comparing her to other girls you have seen.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by unitee(f): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2009
Hi nairalanders. I have the most beautiful relationship goin with this really really beautiful girl. We have been datin since 07 and iv bn d envy of my friends. My prob is that she is not so intelligent, Both generally and book-wise. And she is.nt eager to develop herself. What can i do. I really care about her.

communication is the best talk to her make her understand

and dont give up on her if you love her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by MUZBO(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2009
Guy, you gat to cope except she does things like switching on the socket you plug your iron in and expect the lights to come on- then I'll say you should run!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by unitee(f): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2009
Guy, you gat to cope except she does things like switching on the socket you plug your iron in and expect the lights to come on- then I'll say you should run!

lol you dont run you teach
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. by sley4life(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2009
force her to evening lesson to be intelligent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section / A Catholic Nun And Catholic Priests(pics) / Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.