Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified (40363 Views)

Please Help Save A Sister's Life... / Please Help A Sister Out,hubby Is Making Life Miserable To Me / My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by thorpido(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
bellong:
Update...

Though we have about 350k to go, the hospital has decided to go ahead with the surgery and we can balance later.
The doctor said the transplant may be conducted this week. The hospital is currently doing one, she will be next.

Thanks to everyone who is making this happen through your prayers, money, information spread.. Etc...

May heavens never be shut on you all.

Hopefully we get good news by the end of this week.
Amen.
salsera:

DDay is approaching . Prayers are needed now
May our efforts not be in vain.
May the operation for both donor and patient br sucessful
May there be no complications
May there be no rejections
May pre- and post operative care be excellent
May both lives be changed for better after.
May this be worst thing that will ever happened to her from now may her life be with ease.
May those who have stood with her throughout this journey be restored.
May they also find help from strangers in their time of need.
In Jesus name.
Amen
Amen.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
By the Grace of God, the operation will be a success for both donor and recipient.
God will guide the surgeons and everyone who comes in contact directly or indirectly with both recipient and donor
By His grace there will be shouts of joy and praise
She will dance her way to the alter giving testimony
God please take absolute control
To everyone who assisted this sister and showed her love, may your labour not be in vain and may God bless you all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Aminat508(f): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
tearoses:
By the Grace of God, the operation will be a success for both donor and recipient.
God will guide the surgeons and everyone who comes in contact directly or indirectly with both recipient and donor
By His grace there will be shouts of joy and praise
She will dance her way to the alter giving testimony
God please take absolute control
To everyone who assisted this sister and showed her love, may your labour not be in vain and may God bless you all.
Amin ya Allah
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Knetpro(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
salsera:

DDay is approaching . Prayers are needed now
May our efforts not be in vain.
May the operation for both donor and patient br sucessful
May there be no complications
May there be no rejections
May pre- and post operative care be excellent
May both lives be changed for better after.
May this be worst thing that will ever happened to her from now may her life be with ease.
May those who have stood with her throughout this journey be restored.
May they also find help from strangers in their time of need.
In Jesus name.
Amen

Amen and Amen!
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Jasperwhizz(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
bellong:
[size=14pt] her bank account detail :
Account name : Oniyelu Funmilola Cecilia,
Bank: Zenith bank
Act number : 1005109260.
branch : International Airport Road.[/size]
May The Lord Heal You Now In JESUS Name AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Jasperwhizz(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
bellong:
I posted this last week but for some reasons, I took it down and reposting now as time is of essence in achieving this cause.

This is going to be a long post because I need to give a background information prior to the details.

I wish to bring this information to this forum, of a lady we were in the same fellowship while at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, who is currently in a shadow of death and needs our help to be restored to life.

Lola Oniyelu nee Olasinde is a graduate of Demography and Social Statistics and was also an executive in the fellowship. She graduated in the year 2004. She is such a brilliant sister and was almost retained in her department as a lecturer but declined for some reasons.

As it stands, she is in dire need of a kidney transplant to enable her live a normal life. According to information at my disposal, she had a complication during child birth at Lagos University Teaching Hospital which led to the loss of the baby and her kidney was affected. She has been on dialysis since June 2015. She's spent several millions to save her life. She and her husband have sold everything that they had. She has also lost her job in the process.

The kidney transplant is to cost about N8m. She is to keep running the weekly dialysis of N56,000 until she is able to do a kidney transplant. We have found an hospital in Abuja where the transplant will be done.

She is currently living with her mother in Mushin, who is taking care of her while the husband runs around to gather resources.

I appeal to all Nairalanders to please contribute to her cause in saving her life. Attached is a picture of her before and present.

She was and is a very brilliant lady. Please join in this cause.

No amount is too small nor too big.

Thanks.

CC: Royalroy, Mynd44, Tearoses, Jaybee3, Dominique, Pickabeau, Ifyalways.

May the Good Lord Jesus Christ Heal You Now In JESUS Name AMEN

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Mediapace: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aminat what next dear
Aminat508:
Amin ya Allah

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Aminat508(f): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mediapace:
Aminat what next dear
Thanks I saw your thread. We need more Iike 350k to go, surgery anytime frm now, lola needs prayer now... ..
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Mediapace: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Will work on it dear,gain as many ftc as possible and write as many articles as possible
Aminat508:
Thanks I saw your thread. We need more Iike 350k to go, surgery anytime form now, lola needs prayer now... ..

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2016
Breaking News............................ Breaking News.......................................... Breaking News............ Breaking News.............................

About two months ago, I got wind of a colleague and sister who was in trouble, in conjunction with fellowship members and circle of friends, we started raising funds, campaign/awareness about her condition which necessitated this thread. The journey, waiting game, uphill of getting compatible donor and financial challenges, was not easy but the good people of Nairaland equally rose to the occasion. Nights of prayer, encouraging words, support and all you can think of cannot be quantified for all the stress, efforts and unflinching support received from here and Nigerians in general. Only God can pay you all back.

Everybody tried their best in terms of resources, prayers, publicity, phone calls etc, God alone can reward you all. On this note, with a heavy heart of JOY and GLADNESS, I announce to you that the transplant was done yesterday, started in the morning and completed about 3pm. Lola and the donor are doing very fine as at today. The surgery was successful.

I cannot express the joy, happiness and all that is flowing from my heart right now. It wouldn't have been possible without the support of you all. I wish I could mention all your names but they are numerous to mention... Although, we still have about 300k to settle but for now we are in the euphoria of the transplant success......

My prayer for you all is simple, May God's counsel, purpose and will be fulfilled in your lives in their season.... Thank you all... Thank you all... Thank you all... Thank you alll.... Thank you allll... Nagode... Nagode... Nagode... Imela..... Imela... Imela... Eseun pupo.... Eseun pupo... Eseun pupo.....

Al

28 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by damiso(f): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2016
bellong:
Breaking News............................ Breaking News.......................................... Breaking News............ Breaking News.............................
About two months ago, I got wind of a colleague and sister who was in trouble, in conjunction with fellowship members and circle of friends, we started raising funds, campaign/awareness about her condition which necessitated this thread. The journey, waiting game, uphill of getting compatible donor and financial challenges, was not easy but the good people of Nairaland equally rose to the occasion. Nights of prayer, encouraging words, support and all you can think of cannot be quantified for all the stress, efforts and unflinching support received from here and Nigerians in general. Only God can pay you all back.
Everybody tried their best in terms of resources, prayers, publicity, phone calls etc, God alone can reward you all. On this note, with a heavy heart of JOY and GLADNESS, I announce to you that the transplant was done yesterday, started in the morning and completed about 3pm. Lola and the donor are doing very fine as at today. The surgery was successful.
I cannot express the joy, happiness and all that is flowing from my heart right now. It wouldn't have been possible without the support of you all. I wish I could mention all your names but they are numerous to mention... Although, we still have about 300k to settle but for now we are in the euphoria of the transplant success......
My prayer for you all is simple, May God's counsel, purpose and will be fulfilled in your lives in their season.... Thank you all... Thank you all... Thank you all... Thank you alll.... Thank you allll... Nagode... Nagode... Nagode... Imela..... Imela... Imela... Eseun pupo.... Eseun pupo... Eseun pupo.....
Al

That is wonderful news bellong. Praise God. I am really happy at this news.

May God bless all those who helped in one way or the other. May they never lack help in their time of need.

I am really really happy at this news( you would think I knew her personally). Praise God.

6 Likes

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by 4nobody4every1: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2016
bellong:

Al
Good news cool

6 Likes

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Aminat508(f): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2016
bellong:

Al
wow!!! Alhamdulillah cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Funjosh(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2016
bellong:

Al

Aiyan nwunenwune Oweicho smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by agarawu23(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2016
Good news bellong.
2 success recorded. smiley

300k will come.

Regards to lola

2 Likes

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Caracta(f): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fantastic!

Thank God!

2 Likes

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by winetapper: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
To God be the Glory

2 Likes

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
If you see the way I raised my hands!

Great news and greater news to come...

Good work everyone...may we ALL find help I our time of need.

2 Likes

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
^^^^ AMen..

Once again... Thank you all

2 Likes

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by enoqueen: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by ayolight(f): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
All glory to God Almighty. God bless Nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by greatgod2012(f): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
THANK YOU JESUS
THANK YOU JESUS
THANK YOU JESUS

Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord for technologies
Thank you Lord for scientists
Thank you Lord for the doctors
Thank you Lord for the surgeons and the successful surgery
Thank you Lord for the kidney donor
Thank you Lord for the financial donors
Thank you Lord for Lola
Thank you Lord for glorifying yourself once more
Thank you Lord for everything

THANK YOU LORD

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Gboliwe: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
To God be all the glory!

Glad! So very glad.

If we could do many millions, a few thousands is chicken feed. It will be sorted out.

Thumbs up guys! You rock!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Mediapace: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is magnificent .

Kudos to all my boss who partook and will still partake in this development,More grace to your ambition .

I pray our helper will also locate us in Jesus Name.

Above all,i will like to thank our mods who gave us the opportunity to carry out this operation without interuption.

Team!! DON'T ALSO FORGET THAT THE WORK IS NOT YET FINISHED,THEY STILL NEED A WHOLE LOT OF ASSISTANCE!

God bless you all and your families

Yours sincerely,
Mediapace cool

cc :
Funjosh
Aminat508
Agarawu23 and all other helpers

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Melsan: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
To God be the glory...speedy recovery lola
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Fanirandele: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
God is awesome grin Father we thank you for Lola and the Donor's lives. You are a faithful God. To God be the Glory grin Amen.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by thorpido(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2016
Great news!
May the post-surgery be a period of full restoration.
Thanks everyone.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by olu4life(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2016
Glory to God for a successful surgery. Baba, we say thank you... cheesy smiley

He who have started it would surely complete it.

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Mintayo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
To God be the glory.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Knetpro(m): 12:16am On Apr 18, 2016
Gboliwe:
To God be all the glory!

Glad! So very glad.

If we could do many millions, a few thousands is chicken feed. It will be sorted out.

Thumbs up guys! You rock!

Most certainly.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Funjosh(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2016
How is sister lola and the donor doing

Cc bellong
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Funjosh:
How is sister lola and the donor doing

Cc bellong

They are doing well. Recuperating well and normal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) / How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? / Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.