Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin (73864 Views)

10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / My 10 Years Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Merelyn(f): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thank I'm still a virgin @20
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Merelyn(f): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thank God I'm still a virgin @20[img][/img]
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Missmossy(f): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Chai!!!

Too bad and she has parents

2 Likes

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by cococandy(f): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
The number of mentally unbalanced people on this forum shows that we have a serious epidemic of mental ill health to deal with in our society.
I know this story is probably false but if it were true, that's the same opinion they would be holding.

Blame the 10yr old.

Shudders*

YelloweWest:
This forum shaa. I wonder what kind of men are here
A child has been raped and instead of condemning the bastard who did it everyone seems to be blaming the lil girls who knows nothing sad
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Socrates05(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
My swe8 is 28yrs and still virgin oo, i never bliv her but i later did with facts. And she just finished her 1st degree. 10yrs old girl is giving birth ooo let alone fucking things
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Pyeratedraymond(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
U jes succeded in gaining my attention..I knw d daughter fin is fake..
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by bankybobo11: 12:02am On Feb 23, 2016
YelloweWest:
This forum shaa. I wonder what kind of men are here
A child has been raped and instead of condemning the bastard who did it everyone seems to be blaming the lil girls who knows nothing sad

Where was rape mentioned in the post? What about the 9 year old girl who gave birth? Was she raped? You better stop assuming
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Sidoka: 12:20am On Feb 23, 2016
Nobody should believe this writeup.......what has virginity got to do with cervical cancer?
All i see here is an evil person promoting vaccines that actually curses cervical cancer,why should anyone in their right minds take medication for something or an illness they dont have in anticipation of actually having it.......then he talks about WHO(world health organisation)and the major aim of WHO is world depopulation......in order words to reduce world population.
When u do a good research on vaccines you would actually find out that a lot of the people that got vaccinated actually ended up getting what the vaccines were ment to protect.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 23, 2016
The good part is that at least she started young, by the time she's 14 she'll be a pro, big gbola no go fear am again...always look at the sunny side of life grin
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 23, 2016
tomdon:
hmm
end time daughter.
I don't beleive it though. sounds fictitious. 10 years??

I can't have any daughter under my roof not a virgin. Never!

the right thing is, after a girl's hand is asked for in marriage, she can fk all she wants. Not before!

You are such a misogynist. I pray you don't ever have a daughter. So what? Boys can Zap all they want before marriage? Gerrarrahere mehn!
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by tomdon(m): 3:10am On Feb 23, 2016
netizenbuzz:

You are such a misogynist. I pray you don't ever have a daughter. So what? Boys can Zap all they want before marriage? Gerrarrahere mehn!

it's quite easy to identify a slut
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by YelloweWest: 3:37am On Feb 23, 2016
bankybobo11:

Where was rape mentioned in the post? What about the 9 year old girl who gave birth? Was she raped? You better stop assuming
Pls buy the criminal code since you can afford to buy mb and type nonsense.
ANY SEXUAL ACT WITH A CHILD OF THIS AGE IS STATUTORY RAPE!
She is not old enough to give any consent, nor can consent be given by her parents!
You guys should do more Reading!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by YelloweWest: 3:40am On Feb 23, 2016
cococandy:
The number of mentally unbalanced people on this forum shows that we have a serious epidemic of mental ill health to deal with in our society.
I know this story is probably false but if it were true, that's the same opinion they would be holding.

Blame the 10yr old.

Shudders*

it's really shocking the way most of the men on this forum think...
Happy birthday do have a blast smiley
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 23, 2016
The most funny thing about this whole writeup is that it actually happened and will keep on happening. We are in the 21st century aka computer age where kids know more than their parents including sexual matters of course. Pedophiles are more rampant these days and child rape is on the rise. I read at least two stories of child sexual molestation every month in the tabloids and internet. 80%,obviously are girls aged between 3-12 years. ThankGod I was born in a time when kids were actually kids. And the worst part is these same men who disvirgin another's daughter want theirs to be virgins! Lol! cheesy karma is real! What goes around,comes around! Do the right thing! Sex is not food,you can wait till marriage. #selfcontrolpays undecided
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by cococandy(f): 3:42am On Feb 23, 2016
YelloweWest:

Happy birthday do have a blast smiley
Aww thank you. smiley
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Khayil(m): 3:58am On Feb 23, 2016
beat making videos on instagram @royce_madeit., If u wish to use any one of them holla me and repost the beat. Lets Make A Hit.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Emyogalanya: 6:04am On Feb 23, 2016
modelmike7:
...... I don't see the correlation with what i asked and what you quoted me with sire!
the word "inconclusive" in your post has a lot to do with my post with the spate of inconclusive elections since buhari took over . Except ur not living in nigeria
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Ugosample(m): 6:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Sidoka:
Nobody should believe this writeup.......what has virginity got to do with cervical cancer?
All i see here is an evil person promoting vaccines that actually curses cervical cancer,why should anyone in their right minds take medication for something or an illness they dont have in anticipation of actually having it.......then he talks about WHO(world health organisation)and the major aim of WHO is world depopulation......in order words to reduce world population.
When u do a good research on vaccines you would actually find out that a lot of the people that got vaccinated actually ended up getting what the vaccines were ment to protect.

What are you talking about?

WHO wants to depopulate the world?
Wetim man no go hear again
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by bankybobo11: 6:06am On Feb 23, 2016
YelloweWest:

Pls buy the criminal code since you can afford to buy mb and type nonsense.
ANY SEXUAL ACT WITH A CHILD OF THIS AGE IS STATUTORY RAPE!
She is not old enough to give any consent, nor can consent be given by her parents!
You guys should do more Reading!

Abeg let us hear word. You just. typed nonsense too. Statutory rape can be between children of the same age. If the male who disvirgined her is a boy of her age, it is still regarded as statutory rape. You obviously haven't done much reading yourself. What if it's the girl that even initiated the sex? And mind you, some boys can start entering puberty as early as 9-10 years. The society must always blame the male because they are the only ones that can initiate sex ba? We all have our opinions. Parents should watch who their children play with and where they go.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by xtervaganza(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2016
samuelson06:

Hahaha grin
Calm down my brother. We can talk in private. You don't know my God more than the way I do. What you referenced to were laws of men not from God. By the way, I don't belong to any religion. Christianity isn't a religion but a relationship.
it may shock you that I know more about your god, bible and christianity much more than you
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by noblegrex: 6:58am On Feb 23, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
This is one of the reasons I wants to be a monitoring father to my first and second daughter in the future. Men out there re not smiling at all..
can I hear you say Moni..infact don't let me add the TOR to complete it cos I can see you're dreaming. Not even of girl. two of them and there you're talking about monitoring a female child. Keep dreaming G.you can try and if you do,it can only last till when she's 18 or 20 the rest is story. You CAN'T monitor a FEMALE child. Shikena
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by YelloweWest: 7:10am On Feb 23, 2016
bankybobo11:

Abeg let us hear word. You just. typed nonsense too. Statutory rape can be between children of the same age. If the male who disvirgined her is a boy of her age, it is still regarded as statutory rape. You obviously haven't done much reading yourself. What if it's the girl that even initiated the sex? And mind you, some boys can start entering puberty as early as 9-10 years. The society must always blame the male because they are the only ones that can initiate sex ba? We all have our opinions. Parents should watch who their children play with and where they go.

Oh dear God help those who call themselves educated.
STATUTORY RAPE IS CONCENTUAL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE BETWEEN A MINOR AND AN ADULT!! IN NIGERIA THATS A PERSON BELOW THE AGE OF 11.
WE DO NOT HAVE A CLOSE IN AGE LAW WHICH PROTECTS ONE INDIVIDUAL FROM PROSECUTION IF BOTH OF THEM ARE CLOSE IN AGE.

PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR, BUY THE DAMN CRIMINAL CODE! undecided
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by bankybobo11: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2016
YelloweWest:

Oh dear God help those who call themselves educated.
STATUTORY RAPE IS CONCENTUAL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE BETWEEN A MINOR AND AN ADULT!! IN NIGERIA THATS A PERSON BELOW THE AGE OF 11.
WE DO NOT HAVE A CLOSE IN AGE LAW WHICH PROTECTS ONE INDIVIDUAL FROM PROSECUTION IF BOTH OF THEM ARE CLOSE IN AGE.

PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR, BUY THE DAMN CRIMINAL CODE! undecided

I'm done arguing with you. You obviously don't get my point
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by YelloweWest: 7:21am On Feb 23, 2016
bankybobo11:

I'm done arguing with you. You obviously don't get my point
No I don't cos the last time I checked it's the LAW that makes the points not you!
Statutory rape is generally not between 2minors. It's between an adult and a minor!
If 2minors however have sex it is still statutory rape on the part of both of them and both will be prosecuted. That's what the law provides.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by uzolexis(f): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2016
seankay:

She relocated to Ibadan which happens to be their Headquarters in the Southwest

who is "their" How do you know she didn't relocate cos she got a job there or something like that?
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by olarhtunji(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2016
that's why I want boys.. when you give birth to a boy you have one dick to worry about ...but when you give birth to a girl you have billions of dicks to worry about
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by vickydevoka(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2016
I could remember then in abj wen I had sex with an ELEVEN year old girl she wasn't a Virgin. de way she was enjoying de sex thing I unimaginable at a age. I jst did my own thing n let go
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Twizzy30(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
This is one of the reasons I wants to be a monitoring father to my first and second daughter in the future. Men out there re not smiling at all..
Bruh, am sure u spoiled so manny young gals life in ur youth. Is that why u want to be protective of ur gals??
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by EZENDDIGBO(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2016
Twizzy30:
Bruh, am sure u spoiled so manny young gals life in ur youth. Is that why u want to be protective of ur gals??
sir, I didn't spoiled a girl of 10years to 19years in my life b4 cos I hate immaturity and lack of experienced. grin
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by EZENDDIGBO(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2016
noblegrex:
can I hear you say Moni..infact don't let me add the TOR to complete it cos I can see you're dreaming. Not even of girl. two of them and there you're talking about monitoring a female child. Keep dreaming G.you can try and if you do,it can only last till when she's 18 or 20 the rest is story. You CAN'T monitor a FEMALE child. Shikena
thank God you postulated 18 or 20years there. At least I have protected her till that age of her making her own decisions in life, it shows that I would have gave her all the lessons of life therein. So when I decided to free her to world at the age of 18 or 20years as you said, the lord God will know I have done my own path to raised her and teach her to very careful of men and life. Etc .
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by samuelson06(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
it may shock you that I know more about your god, bible and christianity much more than you

So what happened? Why did you leave the faith? Do you think your decision is justified serving the devil today? If yes, how? Why? Let's talk. smiley
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by xtervaganza(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2016
samuelson06:

So what happened? Why did you leave the faith? Do you think your decision is justified serving the devil today? If yes, how? Why? Let's talk. smiley
what happened? Well I realised religion is a fraud and christianity being the chief among it.

Can you explain the contradictions in the bible? if it were truly written or inspired by a superior being it won't be full of errors

If you bought a science textbook full of errors you'll never believe a thing from its author, so also I woke up when I started spotting mistakes from the bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged / "Why My Husband Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon" - Wife (Video) / COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.