Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public (64501 Views)

Diseases That Mess Up Your Sex Life / 10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day, No. 6 Will Surprise You! / Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
There are varieties of infirmities that can really cause you an embarrassment in the public. The various of these infections are stated below.

1. SCABIES - scabies are skin infections caused by a tiny micro organism called the "itchmite"
if you have been infected by itchmite, these organism will bore thru your skin and deposit millions of eggs in your skins which will lead to irritation in your skin, private organs, armpits, bottom (nyash) leading to an extreme itch and rash, you will scratch your those aforementioned parts heavily, even in the public, when the itching seems severe, you'll scratch and scratch, causing severe embarrassment. This happened to a lady once in the road and she felt so downcasted. Scabies could be contacted through contact with the infected persons and sharing of clothes, and also through sex.

2. SORE &ITCHING THROAT - this is an extreme irritation in the throat which leads to itching inside the throats as you will find all possible means to alleviate it but all to no avail.

3. PILE - when a severe pile hits you up it will lead to a perpetual purging and defecation of blood. You will go to toilet times without number and even in the school, work or any public place, the urge to make use of the toilet is so uncontrollable.

4. BRONCHITIS/PNUEMONIA i remember vividly when i was affected by this disease, my respiratory organs had no rest as the doctor diagnosed a lung leakage in my body, this affected me through out the whole of a semester in my school. When i felt the pains of it in my lungs i will squat down and make several turns in my body to the amazement of the public viewers.

5. CATTARH - this is one of the most disgusting, irritating and nauseating infection, the release of the yellowish mucus by the mucuor membrane through the nose is so egregiously nauseating to the next person close to you. To make matters worse, if youre affected with an extreme severe catarrh, try and go out without your handkerchief.

6. HERPATITIS - if youre diagnosed with this sickness, the white of your eyes will metamorphose into yellow, your skin will look pale and you will loose much weight and you will be tantamount to an hiv patient.
These 6 aforementioned diseases are so egregious and could cause you an embarrassment in the public.
You can add yours.
In fact combined no reach Epilepsy.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
teeastute:
6. lose not loose
lol you get sharp eyes o. So you were just observing my vocabularies and sentences, incase i made mistakes, then you'll castigate me abi?

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Basit99(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
ddaammyy:
as in, u will just stay ur own jeje not finding any body's trouble only for u to start feeling very hot and itchy down below, u will try to form no way Only for u to go to a hidden place to check what the problem is, and then u find nothing cry chai diaris godu oooooo

like say u know wat on ma mind.....really annoying
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
noblemails:
the worst should be kleptomania grin
kleptomania means addiction to stealing na
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 25, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
kleptomania means addiction to stealing na

Yeah... i still consider it as sickness nah cool shocked
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Epilepsy.

Diabetes
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by juman(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Ezebohirepurcha:
Epilepsy.

Diabetes

Epilepsy can be controlled by regular usage of medication.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by PwetiJ: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Knowledge is power. I had asthma b4, fortunately it was cured by herbs within 2months. The person that introduced it to me said within a week but mine took 2months. The aporo Epa Ijebu is an anti-inflammatory that treats arthritis shockingly!

YabaLeftist:
Asthma is not there. I've witnessed the case of an asmathic guy who suffered a crisis as he was just walking along the road. He fell down on the road and was convulsing and gasping for breath. I even thought it was epilepsy. Fortunately he was revived when someone rushed and bought an inhaler or whatever they call it.
Needless to say he was so mortified when he regained consciousness. He was weeping and saying that he was 'jazzed'.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by PwetiJ: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2018
No 2. can be cured with herbs.

In fact combined no reach Epilepsy.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2019
It's good not just fun! tongue
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Jerryrap11: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Pls o , how do u get rid of tooth ache and halitosis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Benefits Of Shea Butter On The Skin. / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.