Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Checkout The Customized "Car" That Was Seen In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Customized "Car" That Was Seen In Lagos (1016 Views)

Morenike Makun Buys A Customized Car For Her Birthday (Photos) / Kcee Poses With His Customized Car Number Plate (Photo) / Mercy Johnson's Customized Car Number Plate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Customized "Car" That Was Seen In Lagos by sleekkid2015: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
A young man was spotted driving around in his custom made car/tricycle (whatever it is) around Ikotun area in Lagos, yesterday. He was seen comfortably cruising round town as he returned from Sunday service.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/02/checkout-customized-car-seen-lagos-yesterday/

cc, ishilove, lalasticlala

Re: Checkout The Customized "Car" That Was Seen In Lagos by sleekkid2015: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
wahala dey ooo... and me go enta this
Re: Checkout The Customized "Car" That Was Seen In Lagos by semasir: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Yepa...... #GrowTheNairaAndBuyMadeInNigeria #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira where is Sen. Bruce?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Customized "Car" That Was Seen In Lagos by cruzita(f): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin even if I dey craze I no go enter this thing.
Re: Checkout The Customized "Car" That Was Seen In Lagos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
Patronize made in Nigeria goods. This is how creativity begins. Thumbs up for the man jare grin, atleast he was able to think enough to come up with something like this instead of allowing his brain to lie low. Next time he could do better
Re: Checkout The Customized "Car" That Was Seen In Lagos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
haaaa.... sentence to death moto
Re: Checkout The Customized "Car" That Was Seen In Lagos by Fumbaby: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Made in nigeria things lol
Ben bruse should come and order for 1

(1) (Reply)

More Photos Of Noble Igwe's Stunning Bride-to-be / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Linda Ikeji A Husband Snatcher, Reveals Her Real Age / Will Deal With Toyin Aimakhu Wherever I Set My Eyes On Her- Seun Egbegbe Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.