Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview (10309 Views)

Emval Nig. Ltd Aptitude Test / ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. / Saroafrica International Ltd Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by hopyroll(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
pls guyz...I got an invitation from ics Ltd for aptitude test and interview tomorrow morning, I was hoping if u guyz can be of help with their past questions and did anybody else get the invite?........
pls the question can be forwarded to my mail....@ ope4real18@yahoo.con
THANKS
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by Carmal90(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
sir/ma, it is cbt test format and you must scored 40 and above, simpla mathematics and reasoning, dont worry you will pass since i pass mine

1 Like

Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by marygold90: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Please how did u apply, I registered with them since last year but no invite yet.
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by hopyroll(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2016
marygold90:
Please how did u apply, I registered with them since last year but no invite yet.
I registered since last year also and I just got an invitation........
Did u get a code number after registered? if yes, they will surely call u someday
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by marygold90: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2016
@hopyroll I can't really remember if I was giving a code because is being like a year. Well thanks for your response, I appreciate atleast i now have hope.
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by mickells(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Then I shouldn't bother my self since I registered with them this year. Although I have the code you made mention of. Will be expecting someday.
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by hopyroll(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
mickells:
Then I shouldn't bother my self since I registered with them this year. Although I have the code you made mention of. Will be expecting someday.
well since u have the code, u do not really have to wait for the text.......just go straight to their office along with the code and they will attend to u.......
but mind u, u will be ask to take the test and interview.........
I did the test and interview some hrs ago and some people came with the code without being invited and they were attended to the same way they attended to us........
go along with all Ur credentials + birth certificate and a means of identification.......
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by hopyroll(m): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
marygold90:
@hopyroll I can't really remember if I was giving a code because is being like a year. Well thanks for your response, I appreciate atleast i now have hope.
marygold! since u registered, a code must have been sent to Ur mail address.....just check ur mail back to the date u registered
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by mickells(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
hopyroll:

well since u have the code, u do not really have to wait for the text.......just go straight to their office along with the code and they will attend to u.......
but mind u, u will be ask to take the test and interview.........
I did the test and interview some hrs ago and some people came with the code without being invited and they were attended to the same way they attended to us........
go along with all Ur credentials + birth certificate and a means of identification.......
It's ok....thanks for the information. I will go and pay them a visit asap. So when do you think I should go cos their office isn't far from my place.?
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by mickells(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2016
mickells:

It's ok....thanks for the information. I will go and pay them a visit asap. So when do you think I should go cos their office isn't far from my place.?
Just left the place now and I was told that this method is an old method that it is until one gets an invite before he or she can get access to go for the test. They said, for the fact that I've gotten the code means I'll get an invite soon.
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by hopyroll(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
mickells:

they only attend to people on Tuesday and Thursday 8am........so the ball is in Ur court......gudlurk
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by hopyroll(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
([quote author=mickells post=43202760]
Just left the place now and I was told that this method is an old method that it is until one gets an invite before he or she can get access to go for the test. They said, for the fact that I've gotten the code means I'll get an invite soon.[/quot
well I knw they attended to some people without been invited......but all is still well and good since u have the code, just get ursef a crate of origin with a bottle of groundnut and wait for the sms

1 Like

Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by mickells(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
hopyroll:

they only attend to people on Tuesday and Thursday 8am........so the ball is in Ur court......gudlurk
Thanks. I'll still try again tomorrow if that's the case.

1 Like

Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by hopyroll(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
mickells:
Thanks. I'll still try again tomorrow if that's the case.
u wlcm......best of luck
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by emi89: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
I also got their text today and for the interview tomorrow by 8am and they called me later again and ask if I get their text n how old r my which I told d girl, she then ask if I can make it tomorrow I said am not sure coz I am presently in delta state n she said if I could not make it tomorrow that I should leave it for Friday. so I want to know how their question is and the company they recruit for
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by hopyroll(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
emi89:
I also got their text today and for the interview tomorrow by 8am and they called me later again and ask if I get their text n how old r my which I told d girl, she then ask if I can make it tomorrow I said am not sure coz I am presently in delta state n she said if I could not make it tomorrow that I should leave it for Friday. so I want to know how their question is and the company they recruit for
they recruit for different organisations but mostly banks ........
and the questions are English and mathematics
the English question is sequences......I hope u understand sequence
and the maths is a normal general maths...that includes addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and simplify
the questions are kinda simple
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by Adehorze(m): 7:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Their question is very simple even an SSCE graduate will pass it, I got my present job tru them, so just go and write the test, u'll be interview immediately. If u meet up wit dia requirement, den u'll be send to employer for interview.
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by emi89: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2016
must one b on suit since it is a text ?. the main problem now is that I av not collected my ssce original result from my sku , don't know how it is going to looks like
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by hopyroll(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2016
emi89:
must one b on suit since it is a text ?. the main problem now is that I av not collected my ssce original result from my sku , don't know how it is going to looks like
it is not a must to be on suit...just dress corporate and make sure u use tie......as per the result, I think it's compulsory
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 18, 2016
hopyroll:

it is not a must to be on suit...just dress corporate and make sure u use tie......as per the result, I think it's compulsory
i dont ve birth certificate o, can they accept age declaration
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by tenaciousJ(f): 8:58am On May 19, 2016
Good morning people, please is the code number the same thing with the unique number they sent in the mail??
Re: ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview by stepo707: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Adehorze:
Their question is very simple even an SSCE graduate will pass it, I got my present job tru them, so just go and write the test, u'll be interview immediately. If u meet up wit dia requirement, den u'll be send to employer for interview.

Is it bank you are posted to? who are their clients? do they take a percentage of your salary?

(1) (Reply)

The Lanky Genius Without A Job By Mobolaji Atolagbe / I Will Build You A Professional Responsive Website/blog For 18K Only / Bankers' Warehouse Plc Is A Cheat And Slave Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.