Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) (75473 Views)

Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
mamajaz:

please in box me. I can keep secrets or tell the story without quoting you

Are you sure you don't kiss and tell

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by mamajaz(f): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
dunkem21:

Are you sure you don't kiss and tell
Lo when am being kissed I don't even tell

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
mamajaz:

Lo when am being kissed I don't even tell

OK, I will try and kiss you, if you don't tell ..

..Then you have a deal kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by harbeedaymee(f): 12:43am On Feb 23, 2016
what someone wrote on stella's blog;

Does this ooni know the past of this girl at all?
Dear ooni of ife is itohan the person you want to use to ruin the ife bloodline? Zainab has been married three times.
Saminu turaki former governor jigawa state. Her second marriage broke up barely 4 months ago to a Lebanese called Eli.
She has been a mistress to most notable men in Nigeria. Itohan SONIA aka Zainab is a woman who likes to be kept. She doesn't do any work. She just looks for a very rich man and glues herself to him. Nduka obaigbena, Abdul Ningi, Aliko were all her men. If 50 notable men come into that oonis palace she would have bedded 70% of them albeit codedly.
What of her scandal with her twin pregnancy with Saminu turaki? It was all over city people and encomiuon. Saminu threw her out with nothing. She opened a clothing store in Maitama and was driving a white Peugeot 206.
Saminu turaki is impotent. She got probably outside and tried to pass the babies as his. Being that he was in power and needed it to cover his shame of childlessness. He accepted. At birth the so called babies died. Saminu kicked her out like a trash can. She had been quitely sending information about their supposed marriage to newspapers etc.
she left with only what she gained materially.
She is not from any bloodline though she claims john obayuwana is her uncle. She is always using john to hide her true backgrowund.
See Zainabs gist is not here oooo. If I start fishing her tea here that oonis throne will shake. We shall certainly see then end of this marriage. 32 married thrice. Been doing runs since 17 when she was doing her diploma at Benin.
At a point she even moved to Dubai and was doing Arabs.
zainab! Zainab!zainab! Your quest for money, fame, and power may be your downfall. You don tough all places come enter royal house Na this one fit finish you finally. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by VitaminB12(m): 2:49am On Feb 23, 2016
Beremx:
Probably she cannot stand having co-wives after being the only wife for years.

e no easy o!
Exactly, this is the scenerio.
Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by megafone: 6:35am On Feb 23, 2016
Mhenn, those wuraola lips na double leathers! So thick!
Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by Evyivy(f): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2016
happney65:

Do you want to.fucckk him? grin

No I don't do married men, have a thing for dark handsome guys tho tongue
Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by Evyivy(f): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2016
haulagehandlers:

then the thunder is on its way
yeah I see it and it's on its ways really to hammer u
Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by Lotty2008: 7:46am On Feb 23, 2016
Uhnnnnnn
Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by Lotty2008: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2016
Honestly, In as much as I love this Ooni of Ife, I am really concern for him at the moment. He is on a part that leads to distruction right now.

Nothing really wrong with him remarrying or marrying a new wife, but getting hooked to a Jesebel is what I have problem with. I think most of his advisers really want him to be destroyed, because I wonder if he doesnt read the news, or have no competent person to do a research.
What are those 3 sisters doing? Is this not the time for them to work for their pay.
It wouldnt have been my concern if not for the virtue of his position in yoruba land and Nigeria.

Why go for a woman who has been around with so many notable men. You seems to like light skin women of low virtue. I thought he is a very spiritual man now and he is surrounded with spirtual men who are mearnt to order his step. What are his family members doing? They all want him to be destroyed so that they can quickly share his wealth.

What a pity as beautiful as this man seems, this is destruction signal. His wife might not be perfect due to several problems with he but marying a prostitute as Yeyelufe of Ile Ife is the worst gift he could ever give us. Where are the elders of Ile Ife? Do not because of money and favouriticism sell your birth right and mouth piece. This is the time for you to rise against the woe that is about to come upon your most cherished kingdom. Wish you luck.

Concern youth..

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by haulagehandlers(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2016
Evyivy:
yeah I see it and it's on its ways really to hammer u
I am sure your left nyansh don't comot

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by virginchaser(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2016
lekkie073:
forget Stellas blog....I know bukola very very well...
their problem was as a result of the fact that buki had not been able to bear him a child since they got married.

Aproko, You got it wrong try harder.
Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by lekkie073(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2016
virginchaser:

Aproko, You got it wrong try harder.
the only thing worth trying harder about is understanding how a human being can have a level of ignorance so high that it is contesting with the height of the Himalayas....and an IQ so low that its touching the earth core

this rare combination can only be gotten from the spermatozoa of an i.m.b.e.c.ile (ur dad) and the eggs of a w.h.o.r.e(is ur mother one?)
Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by Evyivy(f): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=haulagehandlers post=43172142]
I am sure your left nyansh don't comot[/quote

Hahahahahaha olodo of life
Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by haulagehandlers(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=Evyivy post=43181374][/quote] me?olodo?wit a PhD in nyansh tech.....how dare you call me olodo so ara e o
Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by olumideomoDADA(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2016
what could have been the problem ?Oba's in Yoruba Land can marry as many as they likes. but base on the fact that this is a new entronement ,this woman should have been patient instead of going seperated.Oba adeyeye has decided to marry another wife. i feel for this woman .what has she laboured for ?imagine since years back.
Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by delpee(f): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lotty2008:
Honestly, In as much as I love this Ooni of Ife, I am really concern for him at the moment. He is on a part that leads to distruction right now.
Nothing really wrong with him remarrying or marrying a new wife, but getting hooked to a Jesebel is what I have problem with. I think most of his advisers really want him to be destroyed, because I wonder if he doesnt read the news, or have no competent person to do a research.
What are those 3 sisters doing? Is this not the time for them to work for their pay.
It wouldnt have been my concern if not for the virtue of his position in yoruba land and Nigeria.
Why go for a woman who has been around with so many notable men. You seems to like light skin women of low virtue. I thought he is a very spiritual man now and he is surrounded with spirtual men who are mearnt to order his step. What are his family members doing? They all want him to be destroyed so that they can quickly share his wealth.
What a pity as beautiful as this man seems, this is destruction signal. His wife might not be perfect due to several problems with he but marying a prostitute as Yeyelufe of Ile Ife is the worst gift he could ever give us. Where are the elders of Ile Ife? Do not because of money and favouriticism sell your birth right and mouth piece. This is the time for you to rise against the woe that is about to come upon your most cherished kingdom. Wish you luck.
Concern youth..

I honestly don't know the truth about this lady but certainly feel concerned for his majesty if indeed what people are saying is true and not bad belle gists. If you're from Ife, why don't you show the elders some of these posts so they can investigate instead of just lamenting? It's a great pity he is falling apart from his wife at this point in time. I pray he marries a woman that will add value and respect to the throne not the one that will bring him to shame and disgrace.
Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Shymm3x:

cc: Ubenedictus

Picture of your Oba, Oba Ovonranmwen, dressed in agbada like a Yoruba man before he went on exile, after the British invasion of your small bini kingdom in 1897. Why did he dress like a Yoruba man? grin grin grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/--rqsiAnqJJk/TuuY7oK0ZnI/AAAAAAAAAqo/w2w9opLqrWo/s640/Oba+Ovonramwen.jpg[/img]
onlyy in your mind is that cloth distinctly yoruba.
Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
EmmyUrch:
This is the pix of Ooni and his beloved now enstranged wife.
Atimes i wonder why marriages dont last anymore. I feel its as a result of hunger for power and fame. Probably, his real wife wasnt in support of him ascending the thrown.
Why do men tend to do this everytime? Dump the woman who has laboured with you for so long a time? Its really not fair atal. We all ahve to have a rethink as men.
so,he should dump his ambition for his wife?
Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
The King looks more beautiful than his new wife. What an handsome young man
Re: Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
So kabiyesi no fit marry any of those old women left behind by the former kings

Mod lift your ban on iyangbali, it is not a crime to mention seun's name in a comment
Kabiyesi sef want fresh milk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Oba Of Benin Was Covering His Mouth / Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.