Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. (7798 Views)

Nokia Finally Unveils The 3310 2017 At The MWC / How To Flash Unbrick Mtk Phone Like Tecno Infinix Gionee E.t.t / My thoughts on the s7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
source;[url] www.iblogng.com[/url]

Samsung unveiled the most anticipated phone of the year, ladies and gentlemen this is the time we’ve all been waiting for, and it’s right here before us. without much ado i will like to move straight to the Samsung galaxy s7/edge specification.

Samsung as expected introduced the S7 and S7 edge at MWC 2016. The galaxy S7 and S7 edge has a storage capacity of 32GB, although the screen size of the s7 and the edge
differs, S7 has a 5.1-inch Super AMOLED Quad HD screen while Edge offers more screen size of 5.5-inch, a fine metal finish was all it took to give their Flagship a premium gloss. Samsung redefined design will allow you to easily hold the smartphone comfortably, both devices offer the waterproof and dust resistance.

Key features of the Galaxy S7:

5.1-inch screen with 2,560×1,440-pixel resolution
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Either 32 or 64GB of storage, depending on the region
MicroSD card expandable to 200GB
Water-resistant (IP68 rating)
12-megapixel camera
3,000 mAh battery(S7) 3,600 (S7 Edge)
Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
price: $700-$800

source; www.iblogng.com

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by MizTyna(f): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
$800 for just one phone when a dollar IS 400naira........

9 Likes

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
So what's the big deal about this phone. Tecno come and see o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
MizTyna:
$800 for just one phone when a dollar IS 400naira........

Just pray that buhari does something real quick before the naira totally falls like a prostitute skir grin grin winkt..
i'm praying for the best dough..

2 Likes

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by lordempire(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ok
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by dguizman(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
$800 for just this,when a doller is now #400..

I will only buy this if I have nothing more to use money for on earth.

Lala come and see something o.

1 Like

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
princetunex:
So what's the big deal about this phone. Tecno come and see o

lol.. No body is playing down the likes of Tecno, gionee, infinix and others but samsung is on top of the food chain.
you have to acknowledge that.

7 Likes

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
dguizman:
$800 for just this,when a doller is now #400..

I will only buy this if I have nothing more to use money for on earth.

Lala come and see something o.

Don't be surprised you might get the samsung as a gift this year wink

2 Likes

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by dguizman(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
zlent16:

Don't be surprised you might get the samsung as a gift this year wink
I am not doubting,you might be God sent.

2 Likes

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
dguizman:
I am not doubting,you might be God sent.

yeah it might be true you know but undecided it might take a long time before God answer your prayers.
if you are patient enough, it might take 2 years for the gift to get delivered lol.. that was a joke
oo.. who knows if i reach a certain level in blogging i might start giving away iphones and samsung
as giveaway prices.. so you see joy, keep praying i make it big.. grin wink
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by dguizman(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=zlent16 post=43153131]

yeah it might be true you know but undecided it might take a long time before God answer your prayers.
if you are patient enough, it might take 2 years for the gift to get delivered lol.. that was a joke
oo.. who knows if i reach a certain level in blogging i might start giving away iphones and samsung
as giveaway prices.. so you see joy, keep praying i make it big.. grin wink[/quote..I pray you make it in life,but as for the gift,just keep it to urself.
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=dguizman post=43153220][/quote]

lol..yea
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by stzy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
If the electronic industries do not improve d life span of their technologies, soon they will run out of ideas

3 Likes

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by bentlywills(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
And some Mumu girls will now kill dmslvs just to get the fone
I will wait till the price falls cos definitely it will grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by KCode: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
This phone should be a high end beast. It's a bit worth its price as far as specs go.
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by Mayor38(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Just Passing by.. I go comment if the post enter FP
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cool smiley

but...

No money angry
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by olamds(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Av always love Samsung for their product....their revolution is. Always on top....

1 Like

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by bobo65(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
320k shocked
Okay o

1 Like

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by ChristineC: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nice specs no doubt
But for me if it's not Apple then it's HTC cool
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by Fajs: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Can I Phone God with the phone, $800 smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by 0955eb027(m): 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
and to tink dat d price of dis phone s much mre dan my undergraduate plus post graduate fees... grin

1 Like

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by Donexy16(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wonderful!! This is simply technology at its peak. Specifically 4 d elites, thank God am one.
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by Abudu2000(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
stzy:
If the electronic industries do not improve d life span of their technologies, soon they will run out of ideas
sir not to sound uncoded but I will really like you to put more light to what you said(wrote)
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by stzy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Abudu2000:
sir not to sound uncoded but I will really like you to put more light to what you said(wrote)
it has been established that thee life span of any electronic product is 8months I.e it takes 8months 4 any new electronic gadget 2 become obsolate n then replaced by newer version take4 instance the time lag btw the introdction of Iphone 5 n 6 or S5 n S6... Newversions of samsung TV comes out every 10months. Time iscoming when new versions won't b much different 4rm former version n at that time they've lost ideas n soon b outta market
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by joseph214(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
With this the price of s5 and s6 is supposed to reduce.
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
It's Nice From The Post View grin buh in real life It's -----------------------800USD embarassed should be around 280000naira Now undecided undecided.........

I 'll wait for the Nigerian version #SamsOng_Gala_See grin
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 12:38am On Feb 23, 2016
stzy:

samsung has made a major improvement on quick fast charging so you don't need to bother no more
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 12:39am On Feb 23, 2016
RicardozRichard:
It's Nice From The Post View grin buh in real life It's -----------------------800USD embarassed should be around 280000naira Now undecided undecided.........

I 'll wait for the Nigerian version #SamsOng_Gala_See grin

lol.. Don't be so expectant for the samsung galaxy to fall just like the naira..
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 12:43am On Feb 23, 2016
ChristineC:
Nice specs no doubt

But for me if it's not Apple then it's HTC cool

i don't believe apple have what it takes to compete with the samsung galaxy at any level,
apple products are mostly over hyped and costly in the market..

although you might be right because everyone is entitled to his opinion
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 12:44am On Feb 23, 2016
joseph214:
With this the price of s5 and s6 is supposed to reduce.

it's definitely going to reduce.. grin grin
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 12:47am On Feb 23, 2016
0955eb027:
and to tink dat d price of dis phone s much mre dan my undergraduate plus post graduate fees... grin

lol u are right sha, but i think the iphone 7 might even be costlier than the s7

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swapping Iphone 6s To X No Face Id..how Much Do I Need / Glo Sim Replacement / Anyone Using The Lenovo vibe P1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.