Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] - Webmasters (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (48310 Views)

12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / Social Bookmarking Sites To Increase Your Website By Traffic By 55% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by nikkyejike: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
mokoshalb:
hey your blog isnt that cool, the design is too dull, the mobile view a bit OK, work more on your PC view...
thanks but please how do I get a good template for it.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
nikkyejike:
thanks but please how do I get a good template for it.
pm
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by ITbomb(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
successincentiv:
Please sir MOKOSHALB, I have been approved by adsense. The ads are only showing on desktop but not showing on mobile view. Whats wrong. My blog is www.successincentives..com
If you are yet to see the ads still, go back and create another ad unit using sync (the one that has Javascript on the head) not async.
I would advise you use this sparingly and in your posts where most traffic from mobile will be landing as too much will increase your blog load speed
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by healthyarena(f): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
op Bless you for this thread! plssss visit my blog and review! www.healthyarenang.com . I got AdSense but the ads won't come up cos of traffic so Google asked me to try again when I have consistent traffic pls help
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
healthyarena:
op Bless you for this thread! plssss visit my blog and review! www.healthyarenang.com . I got AdSense but the ads won't come up cos of traffic so Google asked me to try again when I have consistent traffic pls help
wait for some time, while your traffic comes, and post more so as to gear the trick up!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by healthyarena(f): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
mokoshalb:
wait for some time, while your traffic comes, and post more so as to gear the trick up!
Thanks a lot
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by myungidbaloxy: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
help me out bro techsparkhub.com

traffic needed please
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by myungidbaloxy: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
please helpme out bro
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by successincentiv(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2016
HELLO sir MOKOSHALB. I need help from you. I have master resale rights ebooks i want to sell in my blog www.successincentives..com . How can i implement this in such a way that people will download it and i will make some money ?. Or should i sell it directly to my clients ? If so, how will i implement ATM cards as a means by which people will pay for the Ebooks - But i think this method is stressful

www.successincentives..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Emmanuel950(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
successincentiv:
HELLO sir MOKOSHALB. I need help from you. I have master resale rights ebooks i want to sell in my blog www.successincentives..com . How can i implement this in such a way that people will download it and i will make some money ?. Or should i sell it directly to my clients ? If so, how will i implement ATM cards as a means by which people will pay for the Ebooks - But i think this method is stressful

www.successincentives..com
I understand what you mean... but it impossible with blogger, if you were on WP, that will be a simple idea to do, the only method you can use is to pay through bank acct..VOILA!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Emmanuel950:
Hi, i have done all that you have asked us to do including getting a domain name. Please, could you check out my blog www.couturecrib.com Its about fashion and culture. Thank you Mr. Moko. cool smiley grin
wow! ur blog on PC rocks, its very nice... but try to enable the template mobile version so as to enjoy it full efficiency!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by successincentiv(m): 6:25am On Apr 12, 2016
mokoshalb:
I understand what you mean... but it impossible with blogger, if you were on WP, that will be a simple idea to do, the only method you can use is to pay through bank acct..VOILA!

Ok... I have a WordPress free blog
www.brainyworldsite. . Can I do it their ? So that i will direct my visitors to download the ebooks there.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Dumdum217(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2016
please bro can you help review this mine www.dumnelo-shares.com

Thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by popesam1(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2016
bro pls help me review this blog.

www.naijapopular.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by topeorekoy(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Hello peeps

I am trying to add my custom domain to my blog, see error message below

Third-party domain settings
http://
We have not been able to verify your authority to this domain. Error 12.

On your domain registrar's website, locate your Domain Name System (DNS) settings and enter the following two CNAMEs:

Name, Label or Host field Destination, Target or Points To field
www ghs.google.com
2y524m55fifi gv-rpezs3ufthnhgb.dv.googlehosted.com
See our detailed instructions on providing CNAMEs for various registrars or see the full settings instructions for more details. If you are having trouble with entering the second CNAME to dv.googlehosted.com, you can verify your ownership of this domain with a TXT record through Google Search Console here instead.

If your domain provider supports it, download the DNS settings file.

Enter the domain your blog will be hosted at.

Your domain must be properly registered first. View settings instructions.

Use a missing files host?

Your missing files host must be a subdomain in the same domain as your blog.

Fallback subdomain (CNAME):

If you specify a missing files host, Blogger will look there if it cannot find a specified file on your regular domain. Learn more.

WHAT DO I DO?
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
popesam1:
bro pls help me review this blog.

www.naijapopular.com
Your blog template is very nice, but the footer is somehow clutchy try removing some widget there!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Dumdum217:
please bro can you help review this mine www.dumnelo-shares.com

Thanks
wow! ur blog is very nice... keep blogging, in no time, ur blog will rise!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by successincentiv(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
mokoshalb:

www.brainyworldsite.
. Can I do it their ? So that i will redirect
my visitors to download the ebooks
there.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by kennysympathy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Op you help is need, google keep on disapproving my adsense application, can you help me go through my site at www.healthrar.com and tell me what to do... I will appreciate if you help me out. thanks and remain blessed.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
successincentiv:

www.brainyworldsite.
. Can I do it their ? So that i will redirect
my visitors to download the ebooks
there.
install woocommerce plugin, that will serve as a secure medium for payments!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
kennysympathy:
Op you help is need, google keep on disapproving my adsense application, can you help me go through my site at www.healthrar.com and tell me what to do... I will appreciate if you help me out. thanks and remain blessed.
what was the reply...?
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by successincentiv(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2016
kennysympathy:

Remove the bet9ja Ad at the footer of your blog and apply again

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by donluckybest: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hi mokoshalb, can you spare me some of your time and review my tech blog www.jointgeeks.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Benedict44(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
hi mokoshalb...i was recently enabled to apply for goggle adsense . My blog is just 3 weeks old . And i tried to apply this morning . I clicked on the sign up botton and was taken to the next page where i was asked to select my language and after selecting English as my language , i clicked continue but nothing was moving and neither was i taken to the application page ..what do i do ...Take a look at the blog ...www.benedictboniface..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Benedict44(m): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
hi mokoshalb...i was recently enabled to apply for goggle adsense . My blog is just 3 weeks old . And i tried to apply this morning . I clicked on the sign up botton and was taken to the next page where i was asked to select my language and after selecting English as my language , i clicked continue but nothing was moving and neither was i taken to the application page ..what do i do ...Take a look at the blog ...www.benedictboniface..com.....
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
donluckybest:
Hi mokoshalb, can you spare me some of your time and review my tech blog www.jointgeeks.com
nice blog layout and colourful design! make sure you reduce ur copied contents, its a bit massive...

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Benedict44:
hi mokoshalb...i was recently enabled to apply for goggle adsense . My blog is just 3 weeks old . And i tried to apply this morning . I clicked on the sign up botton and was taken to the next page where i was asked to select my language and after selecting English as my language , i clicked continue but nothing was moving and neither was i taken to the application page ..what do i do ...Take a look at the blog ...www.benedictboniface..com
firstly I will advice you to get a domain, it will foster ur approval, secondly your blog layout on PC is too bad, the footer not prepared well, the sidebar, all the widgets are not well set... see to those before applying for adsense...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Benedict44(m): 5:41am On Apr 15, 2016
mokoshalb:
firstly I will advice you to get a domain, it will foster ur approval, secondly your blog layout on PC is too bad, the footer not prepared well, the sidebar, all the widgets are not well set... see to those before applying for adsense...
....what do i do about it...don't really know how to edit the template...I have wanted to edit it where it will have left and right side bar but dont know how to do it...Any advice on how to do it is highly welcomed
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Benedict44:
....what do i do about it...don't really know how to edit the template...I have wanted to edit it where it will have left and right side bar but dont know how to do it...Any advice on how to do it is highly welcomed
It requires little coding knowledge, but if you are unable to get the logic, contact me!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Benedict44(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
mokoshalb:
It requires little coding knowledge, but if you are unable to get the logic, contact me!
....i have changed my blog template ...can you view it now and tell me your opinion before i apply ...www.benedictboniface..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments / Some Common Terms, Abbreviations & Slangs Used On Nairaland & Their Meanings. / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.