Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,804 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya (47882 Views)

Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Towncrier247: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
What is Flavor smoking? We thought he only does women, never knew if he does W.... If you complete am, omo na you sabi

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCEjngJQh2N/?taken-by=2niteflavour

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Towncrier247: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by ENDTIMELIFE: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
hmmm cheesy cheesy grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by cruzita(f): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
flavour why!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by goldbim(f): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Is he a chimney??all these celebrities sha.@least the tobacco company's justified.!he knows the consequence of what he's doing...lets face our work ooo.lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Keepshining(f): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
I'm not suprised. Nothing new.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Whatever he smokes=His business

Meanwhile, Korede Bello winks at MOPOL's wife. Click 'like' to pay his hospital bills.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Sunnycliff(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is an invisible pipe. Smoke without the burning substance!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by redcliff: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
This mod is so silly. Must rhe post be named this way on fp? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by horlabiyi(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
This site is becoming trash. WTF is this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by HomesOfLife(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
80% of naija artistes smoke w++d. Unbelievably 60% of our youths use it and probably 70% of the world population must have been high at one time or another. So, Why the hypoocrisy ?? undecided

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Last2comment(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Some SK isshhjh

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Last2comment(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Some SK isshhhh

1 Like

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by leofab(f): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Foolery
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by MzPecs(f): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Someone should pls help raise timaya's eyes up! grin grin
Should have worn a dark shade.

Dark shade over red eyes!!! cool

7 Likes

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by MCMXCVIII(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
He's taking another kinda flavor..simple!

1 Like

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by mayskit4luv(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
In dis heat period, wen person no be Chimney... #SMH
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
goldbim:
Is he a chimney??all these celebrities sha.@least the tobacco company's justified.!he knows the consequence of what he's doing...lets face our work ooo.lol.

can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by whiz10(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
shocked see his arm! this guy is on steroid.

as for the guy above me, ^^^ so common pic is already making you high. undecided undecided I wonder how it will be, if you come close to someone smoking.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by RichYoungNigga: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
What's the big deal.
I bet you don't know Barack Obama use to smoke weed.

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by marshborn(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Oga op you don chop? Please if he smokes how does it concern you?
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Lovexme(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Federal ministry of Health warns that "Smokers are liable to die young", but I don't smoke so it's none of my business
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
redcliff:
The site is fvcked up meeen.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
His problem not mine
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by SolexxBarry(m): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
So what undecided undecided,so many addict smokers here still saying "flavour why",mtewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by myners007: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
CANCEROUS
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by banio: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Flavour trying hard to please Timaya
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by banmee(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
redcliff:

I thought i was the only once who noticed. It is a testament to the Nigerian educational system. As if we don't know who flavor is. If ever there was a bill tabled for a ban on bloggers in Nigeria, i will support it whole heartedly. They are getting out of control.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by MzPecs(f): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
His problem not mine
undecided It's no one's problem!

1 Like

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by ItsBolaji: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Well it‘s his smoke.. My own be say he no dey wear anyother cloth for studio?
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by davidjones911: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
weda him smoke or him no smoke wet in concern una

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) / Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) / Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.