Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,874 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss (2556 Views)

16 Year Old Girl Killed Her Dad, The Reason Why She Did That Will Shock You / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
ISIS New video shows 11-year-old suicide bomber Blessed by his father before blowing himself up

This is how they love their children. They use them as human bombs to kill other people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn6b7vKjRfY

Click on the link below to watch the video

http://i-supportisrael..co.uk/2016/02/isis-new-video-shows-11-year-old_20.html

1 Share

Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by amtaken(f): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Buhari!
Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by bamirotola: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari!
Get well soon nd receive brain.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by Boland(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2016
I wonder what could make a normal Human being be brainwashed like this. What a f00lish father.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by Boland(m): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari!
What has buhari got to do with this?
If you are truly the person on your profile pic (which I doubt), that means looks can be deceiving after all.
One would expect a brilliant mind from such face.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by Boland(m): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by amtaken(f): 3:17am On Feb 23, 2016
Oh Buhari!

Boland:
What has buhari got to do with this?
If you are truly the person on your profile pic (which I doubt), that means looks can be deceiving after all.
One would expect a brilliant mind from such face.
Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by amtaken(f): 3:17am On Feb 23, 2016
Bubu!
bamirotola:

Get well soon nd receive brain.
Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
amtaken:

Buhari!

Are you reporting the case to Buhari or you are putting the blame on him?
Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by amtaken(f): 5:41am On Feb 25, 2016
Choose 1.

OLAADEGBU:

Are you reporting the case to Buhari or you are putting the blame on him?
Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2016
Boland:

I wonder what could make a normal Human being be brainwashed like this.
What a f00lish father.

The ideology itself is what leads to this kind of thinking.
Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
amtaken:

Choose 1.

None of the above. cool
Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
amtaken:

Bubu!

undecided
Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:

Bubu!

I checked up the word Bubu and found out what you meant by it. lipsrsealed
Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
amtaken:

Choose 1.

All of the above. cool
Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

ISIS New video shows 11-year-old suicide bomber Blessed by his father before blowing himself up

This is how they love their children. They use them as human bombs to kill other people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn6b7vKjRfY

Click on the link below to watch the video

http://i-supportisrael..co.uk/2016/02/isis-new-video-shows-11-year-old_20.html

Shall we call this bravery or stupidity? undecided

1 Like

Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by dpete1: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2017
In falz voice:::Honezzly I'm speechless..
Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2017
dpete1:

In falz voice:::Honezzly I'm speechless..

Their ideology glorifies death. undecided
Re: ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss by Blackfire(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Fundamentalism of Islam.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria / Lady Allegedly Kidnapped And Raped (video) / 2 Armed Robbery Suspects Caught In Gbagada Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.