Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? (11348 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better? / Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Do you love anyone unconditionally?
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Cutehector(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Not yet..
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by 4nobody4every1: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Not yet..
.........Hahahaha, why not yet?..... grin grin
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Not yet..

What about your mother, father, sister or brother?
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
4nobody4every1:
.........Hahahaha, why not yet?..... grin grin

Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
I DONT EVEN LOVE

TALK ABOUT UNCONDITIONALLY
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Cutehector(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

What about your mother, father, sister or brother?
they r just there for a reason..
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Cutehector(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
I DONT EVEN LOVE

so wah do u do? U fvck cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cutehector:
they r just there for a reason..

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

What does unconditional love mean to you?
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Cutehector(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

What does unconditional love mean to you?
all what st Paul defined love in his letter to the romans

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by 4nobody4every1: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

........Very deep question, l will come back and respond
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cutehector:
all what st Paul defined love in his letter to the romans

This?

1 Corinthians 13:4-7New International Version (NIV)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
4nobody4every1:
........Very deep question, l will come back and respond

Cool. I am looking forward to reading your response.
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cutehector:
so wah do u do? U fvck cheesy
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
I DONT EVEN LOVE

You love nobody? Do you love yourself?
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by MRBrownJ: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

YES i do... I love myself unconditionally, and will always do!
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
I'll only love my child unconditionally when i have one
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Fkforyou(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Asides my parent? Honestly I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
MRBrownJ:

YES i do... I love myself unconditionally, and will always do!

Very good.
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Rukkydelta:
I'll only love my child unconditionally when i have one

Why only your child?

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by taryour(f): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

YES I DO..
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by ronald4lif(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
I only love anyone I share same bloodline with unconditionally, nucleus family relations to be definite. Withal, such love still have clauses and when they are severed then it becomes conditionable.

Any other love is conditional.
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
taryour:

YES I DO..

Who is/are the lucky one/s?
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Dyt(f): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Smiles
If its to mother and child, def my son
If its brother and sisters, my brothers are the best
If its cousins oh my they got me all the time
I have true friends too, no conditions, just be with me the way I am
Not forgetting me nieces and nephews
And ofcus I love him unconditionally endlessly kiss kiss kiss
That kind of love you argue, nag, shout and next min sorry comes in rounding it up with sensational sweats
Ojigbijigbi

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
ronald4lif:
I only love anyone I share same bloodline with unconditionally, nucleus family relations to be definite. Withal, such love still have clauses and when they are severed then it becomes conditionable.

Any other love is conditional.

Why?
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
No. I doubt anyone does unless they really dont understand what it means

Love is usually based on certain conditions. Unconditional love means regardless of what happens to the person or what the person does, even if the person kills your child you would still continue to love them equally

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Love is usually based on certain conditions. Unconditional love means regardless of what happens to the person or what the person does, even if the person kills your child you would still continue to love them equally

I knew someone would mention murder in this discussion but you made matters even more complicated with the example of one own's child. grin
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by ronald4lif(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

Why?

I think it's impractical for humans to love unconditionally. Unconditional is anything without limitations and I think for whatever love and affectionate we have for anyone does depends on the way we're treated and loved in return by this person.

And should this person, whoever they are, treat us unfairly then that love dies off with time. Now can such love qualify as unconditional? When there was a proviso attached to it? Human's I don't think have the capacity to love absolutely and without limitation.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Chidoks(f): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
My husband and my mum. I could give up treasures for them. I can't seem to stay angry with them. Just can't begrudge them.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Chidoks(f): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

There is always a reasonable man's standard. Murder is huge yet you don't expect the one you love most to kill your child.
Howbeit, I've seen where a man's son mistakenly killed his elder brother's first son. I don't know what transpired between them but they still lived together for years without retaliation. I mean they lived in the same compound, ate from each other's pots. That my friend spells unconditional love. Ability to forgive grevious offences
Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by PresVA: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op,.....Hmmmm, really don't think there's anything like unconditional love because there are things/qualities/conditions ettcc, that make us love who we love!

Chidoks:
My husband and my mum. I could give up treasures for them. I can't seem to stay angry with them. Just can't begrudge them.
will you still love your husband as much as you do now if he cheats or abuses you? (God forbid though, just a question)

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? by Chidoks(f): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
PresVA:
Op,.....Hmmmm, really don't think there's anything like unconditional love because there are things/qualities/conditions ettcc, that make us love who we love!

will you still love your husband as much as you do now if he cheats or abuses you? (God forbid though, just a question)
Physical and verbal abuse isn't part of it. He will never do it. I trust him and God willing, he will never betray that trust.
As for the cheating part, leave matter o. I don't want to raise dust here but believe me when I say I love him deeply, unconditionally!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Letting Your 4-Year-Old Son Live As A Girl... / Why Are Women Always Ungrateful? / Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.