Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland (4708 Views)

Exchange Rate As Of Today / Commercial Banks To Set Naira Rate On Monday Without CBN Intervention / Banks With Best Exchange Rate For Online Foreign Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by oladayo63(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hello, fellow hustlers! I will like to know the best exchanger with the best exchange rate to help with withdrawals from my freelancing accounts. It came to my understanding that some so called exchangers are not marching forward with their exchange rate as the Naira to Dollar rate is marching nearer to greater doom. This left a sour taste in my mouth. However, we hustlers can put a stop to this.

Let's drop the their contacts and exchange rate on this thread. If they can, let them advertise their service too. This will be a win-win for both parties - more value for our freelancing effort and more customer, testimony, reputation, and profit for exchangers. grin

NOTE: EXCHANGERS MUST HAVE GOOD TRACK RECORD HERE OR ON OTHER SOCIAL PLATFORM!

Let's the get the ball rolling!
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by oladayo63(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
To start with, SGCSolutions buys at the rate of #300/$1. Check his thread https://www.nairaland.com/2945042/buy-verified-paypal-fiverr-funds

Who else beat his rate? Who has an experience transacting with him?
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hi oladayo63,
SGCSolutions is a lady and not a guy. She is legit. Why don't you chat her up and find out for yourself?
She's as careful as you are. Take care.
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by tufinger: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Over 1k$ transacted with SGC solution and she deliver.
Tested and trusted
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by PenAndPaper: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
used her and I got my cash immediately. she is legit.
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by stephen2016: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
So far she is the highest buyer on Nairaland. Got my cash within mins. She is very legit. Tested and trusted
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by oladayo63(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
ferhyntorlah:
Hi oladayo63,

SGCSolutions is a lady and not a guy.
She is legit. Why don't you chat her up and find out for yourself?

She's as careful as you are.
Take care.

Thank you for the correction.
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by oladayo63(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
PenAndPaper:
used her and I got my cash immediately. she is legit.

Wow! Thanks for the input.
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by oladayo63(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
tufinger:
Over 1k$ transacted with SGC solution and she deliver.
Tested and trusted

SGC Solution rocks it well then... when i knew about her rate, I was like: "Are you kidding me?" Thank you for the input
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by oladayo63(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
stephen2016:
So far she is the highest buyer on Nairaland. Got my cash within mins. She is very legit. Tested and trusted

I love that. Tested and Trusted wink

1 Like

Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by ad0nis(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
SGC solutions! Fast and reliable services. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by SGCSolutions(f): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
BACK TO BUY!!!!!

WILL BUY YOUR USD FOR 220 225 250/$

BETTER STILL YOU CAN SEND IN USD AND I ACCEPT IN GBP AND PAY 370 385 390/£

$100 = £69 (PAYPAL CURRENT RATE OF $1=£0.69)

$100 X 250 = 25000
£69 X 390 = 26910

WHICH IS BETTER?? YOU DECIDE!!

BECAUSE I PREFER GBP, BUYING ONLY PAYPAL/FIVERR
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by oladayo63(m): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
I heard and I have experienced it. SGCSolutions is the best exchanger I've ever met. She was so polite, patient, and professional. Her response time is MUAH! Her delivery time is MUAH! MUAH!! She has my vote of confidence. Guys, feel free to transact with her. Check the screenshot of our conversation. I don't do paid or free review, but she deserves this!

Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by oladayo63(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
More....

Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by oladayo63(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thank you SGCSolutions!

Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:50am On May 27, 2016
oladayo63:
I heard and I have experienced it. SGCSolutions is the best exchanger I've ever met. She was so polite, patient, and professional. Her response time is MUAH! Her delivery time is MUAH! MUAH!! She has my vote of confidence. Guys, feel free to transact with her. Check the screenshot of our conversation. I don't do paid or free review, but she deserves this!

I've replied your PM bro
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by Exxkay(m): 1:32am On May 30, 2016
SGCSolutions:
BACK TO BUY!!!!!

WILL BUY YOUR USD FOR 220 225 250/$

BETTER STILL YOU CAN SEND IN USD AND I ACCEPT IN GBP AND PAY 370 385 390/£

$100 = £69 (PAYPAL CURRENT RATE OF $1=£0.69)

$100 X 250 = 25000
£69 X 390 = 26910

WHICH IS BETTER?? YOU DECIDE!!

BECAUSE I PREFER GBP, BUYING ONLY PAYPAL/FIVERR

Something is not clear here, explain what you mean by send in USD and you accept in GBP
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by SGCSolutions(f): 3:04pm On May 30, 2016
Exxkay:

Something is not clear here, explain what you mean by send in USD and you accept in GBP

my paypal is in GBP.
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by articlemanager5: 3:48pm On May 30, 2016
I need over $3k PayPal and payoneer funds at $280/$
Kindly contact me on 08091996286
For instant deal..... I will buy any amount you have available
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by valencia25(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2016
articlemanager5:
I called you some mins ago, i have over $3k PayPal for sale
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by EnterPRO: 9:05pm On May 31, 2016
valencia25:
Reach out to me if you need PayPal or Payoneer funds.

at what rate?
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by smartworld3(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Who can help me with sgc solution whatsapp number
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by Zdoh(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by Zdoh(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2018
articlemanager5:
Come to my WhatsApp for daily PayPal supply if you're still buying 08088759163.
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by macphilip: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
sell your payoneer funds to us
instant payment, no delays
payoneer exchangers in nigeria
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by legalwealth(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
oladayo63:
Hello, fellow hustlers! I will like to know the best exchanger with the best exchange rate to help with withdrawals from my freelancing accounts. It came to my understanding that some so called exchangers are not marching forward with their exchange rate as the Naira to Dollar rate is marching nearer to greater doom. This left a sour taste in my mouth. However, we hustlers can put a stop to this.

Let's drop the their contacts and exchange rate on this thread. If they can, let them advertise their service too. This will be a win-win for both parties - more value for our freelancing effort and more customer, testimony, reputation, and profit for exchangers. grin

NOTE: EXCHANGERS MUST HAVE GOOD TRACK RECORD HERE OR ON OTHER SOCIAL PLATFORM!

Let's the get the ball rolling!

IJAM Exchange is highly reputable and reliable when it comes to buying and selling PayPal funds.

You can contact us on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 012931906. Better still, LIVECHAT us on https://ijamexchange.ng
Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by DoyenExchange: 6:59am On Mar 27, 2019
¤ We Buy PAYONEER, NETELLER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Kindly contact Our Telegram: @ DoyenExchange & See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature for contact below:

Re: The Best Exchanger With The Best Exchange Rate On Nairaland by Gasayi(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Pay Later, Branch And Quick Check Loans Without Been Rejected: / A Credit Bureau In Nigeria / Bill Gates Ranks Richest Billionaire Again On 2015 Forbes Listings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.