Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca (2106 Views)

What Do You Think Is Gonna Happen For Chelsea Vs Barca Match / The Referee Of Chelsea-barca Game In 2009: I Made Several Mistakes / Bellerin Heading To Barca After Buying House In Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by wumiwumi100(m): 5:45am On Feb 23, 2016
UP Gunners Arsenal can do it again! Only Two Players to mark and Barcelona is finished. 1. Iniesta 2. Rakitic Coquelin has got a job to do on those two with slight help from Ramsey or Elneny. * Bellerin will pocket Neymar. * Mertesacker and Koscieny will pocket Suarez. * Monreal must pocket Messi, dont let him control the ball. * Lastly this time, they will have another man to beat inbetween the sticks PETR CECH..... Why should we fear Barca, they are the second easiest team to beat after Real Madrid.... ARSENAL has got everything and it's the most feared team to meet in EUROPE AND THE WHOLE WORLD. it's quite clear, Bousquets will be the busy-iest man on the pitch trying to stop WALCOTT, OZIL, SANCHEZ. Arsenal 3-0 Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by sseunth(m): 6:03am On Feb 23, 2016
I love ur dream...

Thunder fire anybody that is thinking of waking u up to reality

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by gabinogem(m): 6:05am On Feb 23, 2016
I love such morale display! If only arsenal can put such in the game today, I will be so happy. I'm a man.u fan, but today I'll be supporting arsenal full-time.
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by Adonis3: 6:12am On Feb 23, 2016
it's good to dream big sha

Btw OP,

I give u draw today

But 2nd leg

Kai

Even buhari nor go fit probe the merciless messiless flogginggrin

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by nerilove(m): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2016
Yes Barca is beatable only if Sanchez and Ozil came to party. Sanchez not in good form now and Ozil too sluggish but a good player. Per should be strong at the back as I trust Kochelny. This game will be lost or won in the Midfield because both play same pattern.
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by M4gunners: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Op you are a through gunners fan . Barcelona is going down today.
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by Coolguy89(m): 6:40am On Feb 23, 2016
Am a real United die hard fan but i wil love it if Arsenal beat barca today,all d best gunners.
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2016
Dream on bro, dream on. My prediction Barca will displace Arsenal home and abroad cheesy
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by haffaze777(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2016
I don't need ur analysis to know dat Arsenal will win today,I can stake anything on it dat Arsenal will qualify ahead of Barcelona#teamchelsea#
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by Rilwayne001: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2016
haffaze777:
I don't need ur analysis to know dat Arsenal will win today,I can stake anything on it dat Arsenal will qualify ahead of Barcelona#teamchelsea#

Tell me this is a joke

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by waleylagboy: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2016
arsenal help me beat barca so Chelsea will beat arsenal when we meet
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by haffaze777(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Tell me this is a joke
No be joke brother, Arsenal must win

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by Rilwayne001: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2016
haffaze777:

No be joke brother, Arsenal must win

cool cool
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by Rilwayne001: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2016
waleylagboy:
arsenal help me beat barca so Chelsea will beat arsenal when we meet

Dream on
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Trance!
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by TheAziz: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2016
this can only happen if wishes were horses,
bellerin pocket neymar? have you forgotten waht Douglas cosata did to bellerin?
let barca just start arda turan and you guys will know the difference between 6 and 7
I'm predicting 1-4 in favour of barca
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by macjireh: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
OP KEEP DREAMING.
MEAN WHILE CHECK HEAD 2 HEAD

Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by gannod(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
wumiwumi100:
UP Gunners
Arsenal can do it again!
Only Two Players to mark and
Barcelona is finished.
1. Iniesta
2. Rakitic
Coquelin has got a job to do on
those two with slight help from
Ramsey or Elneny.
* Bellerin will pocket Neymar.
* Mertesacker and Koscieny will
pocket Suarez.
* Monreal must pocket Messi, dont
let him control the ball.
* Lastly this time, they will have
another man to beat inbetween
the sticks PETR CECH..... Why
should we fear Barca, they are the
second easiest team to beat after
Real Madrid.... ARSENAL has got
everything and it's the most feared
team to meet in EUROPE AND THE
WHOLE WORLD.
it's quite clear, Bousquets will be
the busy-iest man on the pitch
trying to stop WALCOTT, OZIL,
SANCHEZ.
Arsenal 3-0 Barcelona.

grin grin grin
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by khattab02: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
haffaze777:
this was meant to be an irony right?
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by MotorConnectz(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
[size=18pt]Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah![/size]

OP Keep on dreaming. You have to admit you had some doubts as you were saying this. Most of Your fans have ruled out a victory. Just know it's impossible arsenal will win Barcelona. How can metersacker hold suarez? That slow lanky stick. Are you kidding me? Is arsenal defence better than real Madrid's that we beat 4-0 at their home or PSGs. Remember even without Messi this season we were still wining big matches. Just bow out. You guys seriously have no chance against Barcelona. You really can't crack their organised fashion of playing. Do you think it's only by inesta and rakitic? Is it easy to mark inesta?? Neymar and messi also draw back to play the midfield. I haven't even mentioned busquets. How can bellerin stop Neymar? Go and see the people Neymar has disgrace on the pitch, nothing compared to bellerin. Do you think it's easy to stop the attacking force? Walcott is fast and so is jodi alba not to mention the Brazilian crazy Mafian dani alves! Who is giroud?? Lol do you know who pique and mascherano are? Bro just relax and watch the game. You guys are struggling to win little matches in premiership and are 3rd on the table. BARCELONA has trophies that will fill your stadium seats with this a big gap ahead other teams in laliga table and also a secured spot in the Spanish Cup finals. Come play Spanish football and see na. Ordinary Las Palmas will play you a tough match. It's good to have hope but also good to follow reality! The trident(msn) up front alone should send chills down your spine with their outstanding skillful attacks. I will be back to quote when we win.
Up barca!!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by haffaze777(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
khattab02:
this was meant to be an irony right?

U got it wrong brother
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by ascapella(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
lmaoooo

sseunth:
I love ur dream...

Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by firstking01(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
sseunth:
I love ur dream...

grin, u seemed pained
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by firstking01(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
just imagine me pair with francesc coquelin, the midfield for thick pass sambisa fores undecided....barca for see ball today run.
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by firstking01(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
MotorConnectz:

OP Keep on dreaming. You have to admit you had some doubts as you were saying this. Most of Your fans have ruled out a victory. Just know it's impossible arsenal will win Barcelona. How can metersacker hold suarez? That slow lanky stick. Are you kidding me? Is arsenal defence better than real Madrid's that we beat 4-0 at their home or PSGs. Remember even without Messi this season we were still wining big matches. Just bow out. You guys seriously have no chance against Barcelona. You really can't crack their organised fashion of playing. Do you think it's only by inesta and rakitic? Is it easy to mark inesta?? Neymar and messi also draw back to play the midfield. I haven't even mentioned busquets. How can bellerin stop Neymar? Go and see the people Neymar has disgrace on the pitch, nothing compared to bellerin. Do you think it's easy to stop the attacking force? Walcott is fast and so is jodi alba not to mention the Brazilian crazy Mafian dani alves! Who is giroud?? Lol do you know who pique and mascherano are? Bro just relax and watch the game. You guys are struggling to win little matches in premiership and are 3rd on the table. BARCELONA has trophies that will fill your stadium seats with this a big gap ahead other teams in laliga table and also a secured spot in the Spanish Cup finals. Come play Spanish football and see na. Ordinary Las Palmas will play you a tough match. It's good to have hope but also good to follow reality! The trident(msn) up front alone should send chills down your spine with their outstanding skillful attacks. I will be back to quote when we win.
Up barca!!
you been dey make brain from the begining not until you said we are struggling to win lil matches in prem...one question for you, between laliga and prem, which is the hardest league??
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by SIRRDIQ(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
sseunth:
I love ur dream...

hahahahahhahahahahha........kaiiiiiiii funny people full dis world.......op no mind dis man abeg keep dreaming
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by newheartub(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
firstking01:
you been dey make brain from the begining not until you said we are struggling to win lil matches in prem...one question for you, between laliga and prem, which is the hardest league??
Dat is not a question, laliga. Up barca
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by khattab02: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
haffaze777:

U got it wrong brother
alright then. So will you stake a month ban on oyurself if that didn't happen?
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by ckmayoca: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Pocket Messi, pocket suarez, pocket, Neymar are they all change from ur conductor?
If u haave to pocket aall those they u haave a n empty goal post.
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by firstking01(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
newheartub:

Dat is not a question, laliga. Up barca
hehehe, i laff in burundigrin...no league like prem in the whole wide world
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by haffaze777(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
khattab02:
alright then. So will you stake a month ban on oyurself if that didn't happen?

Yes I will,what will you stake?I need ur reply before d match start
Re: Reason Why Arsenal Will Beat Barca by newheartub(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
firstking01:
hehehe, i laff in burundigrin...no league like prem in the whole wide world
How far in burundi

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICTURES: PROUD WINNER ... Lionel Messi Shows Off The Ballon D'or Award / (official)man Utd Signs Angel Di Maria(pictures).is This D Player D Club Needs? / Champions League Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.