Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff (18539 Views)

Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode / 'fuel Scarcity Is Apc's Christmas Gift To Nigerians' - PDP / ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Topam: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2016
Sen. Ali-Modu Sherif on Monday in Abuja assumed office as National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and decried calls for his resignation by PDP Rescue Group.
Sheriff, in an interview with newsmen after he took over, said he was not going to resign his appointment as the chairman of the party.
“The leadership of this party in their wisdom asked me to lead.
“If the National Executive Council (NEC) of this party collectively asks me to leave, I will leave.
“I will reposition this party and take it to election within a time frame decided by the leaders of this party to conduct a credible, effective congress that will stand the test of time,” he said.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), recalls that the PDP Rescue Group during a press conference on Sunday in Abuja, asked Sheriff to resign as PDP National Chairman.
On when his tenure as PDP National Chairman would elapse, Sheriff said that the party’s leadership would take the decision.
Sheriff also made clarification on his appointment contrary to the party’s constitution that for anybody to be appointed or elected as PDP official, he must have spent three years in the party.
He said that PDP had earlier granted him a waiver on the matter.
Sheriff added that he did not regret all the political parties he was part of its formation including the All Progressives Congress (APC).
“I was the founding father of the UNCP, and I was also one of the founding fathers of APC.”
He added that he left the APC because he is a man of principles.
“There are issues that I cannot discuss on the pages of newspapers because I am an elder statesman.
“I am a man of principles and I stand by my principles.
“The same instruments we used to make APC attractive to all Nigerians, we are going to use it for PDP now.”
He added that his assignment was to talk with every founding father of the party and those who had left because they were aggrieved.
Responding on the allegation of his link with Boko Haram, Sheriff said nobody in the position of authority who knows the truth has ever accused or linked him to the sect.
“No court of competent jurisdictions has ever linked me to Boko Haram.”
Sheriff added that he was not only the first target of Boko Haram, but his younger brother was also killed by the terrorists.
Earlier during the handover ceremony, Sheriff called for the support of all PDP members and leaders.
He said that the PDP could still be the largest party in Africa if all members decided to work together. (NAN)

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/23/i-made-apc-attractive-to-nigerians-pdp-will-witness-same-magic-sheriff/

1 Like

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by emamos: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2016
Serifi
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by politricks: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2016
On when his tenure as PDP National Chairman would
elapse, Sheriff said that
the party’s leadership
would take the decision.
Sheriff also made
clarification on his appointment contrary to
the party’s constitution
that for anybody to be
appointed or elected as
PDP official, he must have
spent three years in the party.
He said that PDP had
earlier granted him a
waiver on the matter.
PDP and waivers are like siamese twins. Same way they granted waiver to every their cronies thereby killing local businesses. They couldn't follow their own constitution.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by princemillla(m): 7:40am On Feb 23, 2016
Moronic comments... Is pdp new as Apc?

Pdp that put nija to her current comatose, in which manner can they be attractive to us again.

Parasite set of people

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by bunmioguns(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Just passing by
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by modath(f): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy ... SAS stand up comedy show will be a hit, the guy funny die... cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by AngryNigerian(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2016
...only in Nigeria!
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by dridowu: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Moronic comment of the highest order. If he knows that he made APC attractive, then he should also have made PDP attractive at the state level by delivering Borno to PDP.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Progressive01(m): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Yeah, he made APC attractive by making PDP unattractive for reason of his strong ties to Boko Haram.

That is a fact we all know. grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by carinmom(f): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Hehehe this Sheriff guy is a clown wallahi.

9 Likes

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by modath(f): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2016
Progressive01:
Yeah, he made APC attractive by making PDP unattractive for reason of his strong ties to Boko Haram.

That is a fact we all know. grin

You are a wicked someborry!! grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by ishiamu(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2016
The Real Sheriff is in town

2 Likes

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by frankyychiji(f): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2016
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that all the zombies commenting above are doing so with fear and trepidation grin grin

I sense a very huge morbid fear in their hearts!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by frankyychiji(f): 8:09am On Feb 23, 2016
ishiamu:
The Real Sheriff is in town
You can say that again! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Bhella5(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2016
Yeah right...
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by CharlesPhc: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2016
“The same instruments we used to make APC attractive to all Nigerians, we are going to use it for PDP now.”

Pls he should throw more light on such INSTRUMENTS they used to make APC attractive to Nigerians. We knew it from the unset that propaganda upon lies was the very bedrock on which APC won elections in Nigeria.

If there are more instruments, let us know pls

11 Likes

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2016
fool
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by omohanet(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2016
I support pdp, we have all see dat dre is no clear diffrent btw Nigerian political parties because na same characters dat wre in pdp are d major figures in APC nw, so I with whoeva will revive or bring pdp to national level coms 2019.

5 Likes

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2016
Ride on Mr Chairman. The imperial nemesis of APC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Sammyashol(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2016
Patiently waiting!smiley
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by tolexy007(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2016
undecided
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2016
“The same instruments we used to make APC
attractive to all Nigerians, we are going to use it for
PDP now.”
is it me or is there something wrong with this statement?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by bolt000(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2016
fym.. O je ko oshi eeh danu danu..
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Mutuwa(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy

Nigerians are watching...for the MAGIC
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by saintgp(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2016
mediocrity
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by datola: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2016
Jokes
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2016
Joker!!!
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by daniska3yaro(m): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by thecrush: 11:47am On Feb 23, 2016
What slogan wud PDP use to WOLOZE pple like APC?
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by HopeAtHand: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Boko Haram fool.
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by 5starmilitant: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2016
These zombies and hypocrisy belike buhari and body odour. when SAS was in apc, none of them rejected him and told us how he sponsored boko haram. He's back to PDP, now they are preaching on how he sponsored boko haram.

I ask a question again, where was SAS before he recently defected back to PDP??

Why was no zombie calling him a boko haram sponsor before?

Stinking Hypocrites.............*spits*

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowd Cheer Aregbesola As He Attends Jumat Service Today / Travel Ban: Panel Submits Names Of 39 Looters To Immigration / Northern Coalition Accuses Southern Governors Of Shielding Arsonists, Felons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.