Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (5070 Views)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest / Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age by olabowale(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Abuzola: « #124 on: Today at 01:06:18 AM »
Sir, you said salat, salat is quite different from wudu, obligatory salat is the second pillar of Islam
Wudu is the primary foundation of Salah. And water wudu has fard (its 4 in the Quran) and the rest is Sunnah. Tayyamam is even not as strenous as the fard of wudu. Yet Tayyamam is valid to make Salah. Salah has fard. The sunnah salah could be uncompulsory in Travel, etc. Fasting has fard, ramadan. Sunnah fast could be ignored. Zakat has fard and there is even part of its fard that a poor person may not even practice until becoming wealthy; its Zakatul Al mal.

Everything in islam is organized to give comfort!
Re: Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age by Abuzola(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2009
True ta£k !
Re: Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age by Empiree: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
updated.....
Re: Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age by ommo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Empiree:
updated.....

Salamualaikum Bro

Pl i have heard of Bro Olabowale or Abuzola of late? I missed these brothers, they made me start coming to nairaland esp Bro Olabowale. May Allah's Mercy and Blessings never depart from them and all other brothers and sisters of Islam. Always ready to expose the lies of the enemies of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age by Empiree: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=ommo post=32831224]

Salamualaikum Bro
walaikum salam

Pl i have heard of Bro Olabowale or Abuzola of late?
Not at all. I never talked to them really. I was not active on NL during their presence here. I only read their posts and they seem very interesting.

May Allah's Mercy and Blessings never depart from them and all other brothers and sisters of Islam.
Amin to your dua

Always ready to expose the lies of the enemies of Islam.
We have to start where they stopped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Cooperative That Works / Al Kufr (disbelieve) And Its Classifications / Understanding The Islamic Calendar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.