Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,408 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) (41198 Views)

Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker / The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
great664:
Mr Prof. The most learned man on earth. What has your education and queens English done for you?

For your info she is Danish and learn English as a 2nd language. Can you speak her language? Apart from English which other language can you proudly communicate or write ...

I too know Mentality when they kill us as a nation. In all the good she did you still find a reason to bash her for not writing correctly in a language she is learning....

I am so ashamed to share same country with people who reason like you...

Some people go just carry small matter for head like attachment. What did i say that warranted this long epistle from you, laced with so much anger & frustration?

Guy get out of my face jare.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by KAYD007(m): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
grandlexuz:

Bros you funny oh! So according to you the State government nobe Nigerian Government.??Lol State Government, Federal Government, Local Council Government are all Nigerian government. Besides it was the responsibility of the Federal government to intervene when the child's parents abandoned him for witchcraft. If na for Denmark dat pikin yi parents for deh prison by now. Big difference between organised society and a gragra society.

In as much as she is doing a good thing, how is it the responsibility of the federal government to intervene when the child's parent abandoned him for witchcraft? was there no local council to take care of such case? are there no people living in the environment where the child was found to refer his case to the appropriate authority? are there no churches or hospitals within the locality to take up his case and if such is beyond them,refer to superior authority? was any of this done before making the blanket statement that the child was almost wasted by the Nigerian Government....The Federal Government
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by KAYD007(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
mmsen:
The Federal government has been responsible for a lot of stupid things but it doesn't procreate and nor has it ever declared anyone a witch.

The judicial system needs to identify the parents of this child and make an example of them in the same way that this Danish woman has made an example of this child.

absolutely, you are very right!

1 Like

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Vacora(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
And about a week ago someone was on twitter bragging how much she spent on her mansion and matching pair of fake expensive handbags. I applaud this lady and seeing children treated in such a manner by their own community is shocking and saddening.

2 Likes

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by great664(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
holamiday:
Some people go just carry small matter for head like attachment. What did i say that warranted this long epistle from you, laced with so much anger & frustration?

Guy get out of my face jare.

You said a little but it means much, just what is happening only for me to login NL and see same thing people claiming they know too much.

For fuclk sake English nor be do or die Affair, a language that is not stable and break much of its/her law...

Learn Deutsch or Spanish then your view on English will change forever.

PS. . if I sound too harsh at first sorry man. Not just happy here. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by ifymorena(f): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kangol99:
Witchcraft boy?

The spirit of witchcraft is a spirit of devil. It's no good spirit. Imagine people abhoring such things. EndTime Signs!!!
dats why Africa will nt progress with dis kind of ur statement
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Spanner4(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
holamiday:
'I have adopt him' grin so oyinbo sef dey gbagaun.

That's so good of the woman, anyway. But why is she dissing the government? There are government-owned orphanages that would accept & bring up the boy.

It is becoz Naija Goverment don turn to laughing stock

Who am I to blame sef?
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by DolaPat: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
abeggiiiii, lets hear word, how was he wasted by Nigerian Government, na wah oh, silly political propaganda.Did she have to put that up on her page?
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by birmingham04: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
BashMe1:
This is why we Africans and esp. Nigerians won't grow mentally cos all we fink of our fellow colleagues is as black as charcoal. God help d white. Later some fools will be askin' dumb questions as to why we keep vacating Nigeria to other developed countries.
God will bless you for that statement you made. Majority of nairalander who have no opportunity to get naija passport talkless of getting the visa will always talking rubish of why people are eager to leave this hell on earth Nigeria for abroad. Get there,get your paper, try to go to school if it is diploma certificate you can get forget you will never regret of living on diaspora. Nigerians are people of suffering and smiling. Abroad is Paradise on earth. You can get whatever you want over there once you are working. You don't need c of o building before you get loan in the bank, once your credit history is good. I love Europe/ America.

1 Like

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by mu2sa2: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Our ubiquitous men of their god have a large share of the blame for sustaining this nonesensical belief in witchcraft.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Edmen(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
holamiday:

That's so good of the woman, anyway. But why is she dissing the government? There are government-owned orphanages that would accept & bring up the boy.
she is 'Danish'and not English
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by KAYD007(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
theshaderoom:

So the state government is not Nigerian government? Is the state not in Nigeria? Keep segregating

so, should this allude to the fact that by extension, you are responsible for parents abandoning children for witchcraft in the locality where the child was found? you should take the blame and report your self to the nearest police authority for appropriate punitive measures to be meted out on you.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by francizy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
This boy should be the one enjoying popularity and endorsements but hey, they will give it to someone else...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by banmee(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
BashMe1:
This is why we Africans and esp. Nigerians won't grow mentally cos all we fink of our fellow colleagues is as black as charcoal. God help d white. Later some fools will be askin' dumb questions as to why we keep vacating Nigeria to other developed countries.

They'll never learn. Nigerians keep blaming their poor decisions on the supernatural.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
great664:

You said a little but it means much, just what is happening only for me to login NL and see same thing people claiming they know too much.

For fuclk sake English nor be do or die Affair, a language that is not stable and break much of his law...

Learn Deutsch or Spanish then your view on English will change forever.

PS. . if I sound too harsh at first sorry man. Not just happy here. grin grin grin
It's ok man. I was only after the humour. Cheers!
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Onyeka32(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Can someone please help me with their office address in uyo
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Guyman02: 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
mummyf:
Nice of her! cry

In the next 30 years, you will now see his biological parents running after him for help. Bunch of mofos!

Like Barlotelli and his parents who abandoned him because he was sickly.

1 Like

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by holythug(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
holamiday:

English is a not a measure of intelligence, besides she's Danish! undecided
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by bidexmat(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
He made common sense that is uncommon to primitive minds like yours. The black man is retrogressive by default and he rants defenselessly at the slightest bitter truth. Counter his perspective on the moot point or draw your palate to your lower lip.
SkinnyDude:
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
holamiday:
No i don't.

I never saw where you called her English, I read oyinbo.

English are folks from England proper. Please don't call a drunk Scotsman an English. Ask me how I know shocked
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Afrobasic(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
obailala:
I think this is rather shameful that with the millions of churches and charities and educated folks in Nigeria, it takes a foreigner to come to Nigeria and rescue this little boy.

It takes a foreigner to do everything in Nigeria

From construction projects (with thousands of engineers in the country, we still import 'expatriate' to supervise common construction of a building) to production of goods and services (a country with 170m+ people cannot produce common toothpick they use after every meal) to philanthropy (it takes people like Bill Gates to eradicate polio in Nigeria when we have our own Dangote and people like the Danish woman to save this little boy).

Little wonder why the naira is falling.

1 Like

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by dust88: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
ceenote:
Ok. Let's hope many parents in the community don't claim their kids are witches.

I am à witch pls
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by dust88: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
I be winsh ooo! Since 25yrs nw. Abeg who get that woman number?
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Lebee4(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kangol99:
Witchcraft boy?

The spirit of witchcraft is a spirit of devil. It's no good spirit. Imagine people abhoring such things. EndTime Signs!!!

Its people like you that will abandon a baby claiming he’s a witch.
Tell me if that little hope can differentiate btw good and bad.
Posterity will judge the original parent and God will make d boy a blessing to the new mum.

1 Like

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by preciousMI1(f): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
God please pick my call by any means possible. I'm not using Glo line. God please.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by emecheboy2(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
God bless you for adopting this small poor boy. i wonder how people think and know that this little child practise witchcraft.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
bidexmat:
He made common sense that is uncommon to primitive minds like yours. The black man is retrogressive by default and he rants defenselessly at the slightest bitter truth. Counter his perspective on the moot point or draw your palate to your lower lip.
what are you saying too?
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by maestroz: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
miszeno:
On her facebook page she shared this touching story, what do u thinks guys? cry

simply put, for the benefit of those that dont understand the subject of the mail. Oyinbo woman successfully imported the pikin raw from nigeria.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by bidexmat(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
I'm saying you need education to save you from mental slavery. Ignoramus!
SkinnyDude:
what are you saying too?
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by samuelson06(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Darammliveth:
Please kindly move this to fp...
Honestly this woman is much more better than our so called luxury pastors. I'm planning to establish my orphanage home very soon. So help me God.

Must you abuse pastors? Can't you talk politely and still make a point? Were you the one that made them pastors?
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by rahman3853(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Am I the only one seeing insult in this lady's statement. ".....wasted by Nigerian govrment" what does that mean. Na Nija government born am abi na weytin? Well that big heart is welcome and encouraging but the thrashing of my country by this white ghost is wat I can't tolerate.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by ChinonsoDike2: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
holamiday:

English is not her first language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. / Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.