Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) (41200 Views)

Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker / The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by ChinonsoDike2: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Welcome to Africa. A continent with an average IQ of 70.
I hate the black race so much.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by theshaderoom: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
grandlexuz:

You didn't get it, did you? The guy was evidently poking fun at the white lady for using "adopt" instead of "adopted"

He clearly asked why she is dissing the government? Go and read it, everybody cannot address only the issue you found
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by theshaderoom: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
KAYD007:

so, should this allude to the fact that by extension, you are responsible for parents abandoning children for witchcraft in the locality where the child was found? you should take the blame and report your self to the nearest police authority for appropriate punitive measures to be meted out on you.

What's this one saying? Why are u talking out of point? Is your local, state and federal government not the Nigerian government?

How am I responsible? Do I hold any governmental position? Some people need sense o!

If i had the means and such situation came to my notice I would surely help.... but lets not digress.

She blamed the Nigerian government and you thought the government in that area should be blamed not the Nigerian government. As if the government in that locality does not constitute the Nigerian government.

2 Likes

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by BashMe1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
SkinnyDude:
what is this one saying?

U wudnt kno' wat I said cos u r too daft to understand wah d comment stood for n d kind of msg it passed. A very typical poverty driven Nigerian n dat's wah u r.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by BashMe1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ganoderma:

Only an African will abandon his country for another. Think about that bro. You point one finger at someone, remember that 3 more will be pointing back at you.

I can c u find nufin wrong wiv a life of poverty n hardship. u can remain here when u av d opportunity while I go abroad n come Back tooshed and more civilized, vice-versa
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by BashMe1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
birmingham04:
God will bless you for that statement you made. Majority of nairalander who have no opportunity to get naija passport talkless of getting the visa will always talking rubish of why people are eager to leave this hell on earth Nigeria for abroad. Get there,get your paper, try to go to school if it is diploma certificate you can get forget you will never regret of living on diaspora. Nigerians are people of suffering and smiling. Abroad is Paradise on earth. You can get whatever you want over there once you are working. You don't need c of o building before you get loan in the bank, once your credit history is good. I love Europe/ America.

I concur. Meanwhile some black sheep Nairalanders had finally surfaced to criticize. In addition to some of ur points, do u kno' companies here wud prefer to employ candidates who studied oversea than those dat finished here?
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by BashMe1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
banmee:

They'll never learn. Nigerians keep blaming their poor decisions on the supernatural.

And u nailed it

1 Like

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by 190: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
wetin u expect from that hell hole called Nigeria grin grin

Thank God my line sef is not connected to those wicked beings grin grin
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by irondome: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
miszeno:
On her facebook page she shared this touching story, what do u thinks guys? cry

Why was she referencing Nigerian Government? Was the FG responsible for the locking up of the innocent kid?
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Lovelynature(m): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
God bless this woman and her generations abundantly for saving the life of this innocent child
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
BashMe1:

U wudnt kno' wat I said cos u r too daft to understand wah d comment stood for n d kind of msg it passed. A very typical poverty driven Nigerian n dat's wah u r.
until you start writing properly without abbreviating, i won't take you seriously.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
bidexmat:
I'm saying you need education to save you from mental slavery. Ignoramus!
to me, you are not making sense. stop trying so hard to sound intelligent...
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Odeyinigbin(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
swezenberg:
I left Nigeria because of our reasoning and attitude to life and I will take all my extended family because you can only progress if you reason like the whites
Pls move dem ASAP
Who's begging u?
If u like stay dia till u die
Who cares?
Stay dia and reason like beach
Mtcheeew
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by akigbemaru: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Danish woman gave new name to the child.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by ojay2053(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
Still my type of woman.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by stevnwigw: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kangol99:
Witchcraft boy?

The spirit of witchcraft is a spirit of devil. It's no good spirit. Imagine people abhoring such things. EndTime Signs!!!
it is useful whn harnested, that is why the white is better.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by KAYD007(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
190:
wetin u expect from that hell hole called Nigeria grin grin

Thank God my line sef is not connected to those wicked beings grin grin

you are still alive angry angry shocked shocked i will consult the winches on top your mata angry

i being think you say you don retire from nairaland tey tey grin
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by 190: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
KAYD007:

you are still alive angry angry shocked shocked i will consult the winches on top your mata angry

i being think you say you don retire from nairaland tey tey grin

I retire return retire and would return again and nor involve me with anything relating to Nigeria abeg undecided
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by ninodaniel(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
abeg make she locate me too. am been accused of witchcraft
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by vyper: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Make she come adopt me too... I don taya for naija.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by aalangel(f): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Darammliveth:

No. I never heard of it and please kindly tell me.

www.theinnercitymission.org/v3/
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
BashMe1:
This is why we Africans and esp. Nigerians won't grow mentally cos all we fink of our fellow colleagues is as black as charcoal. God help d white. Later some fools will be askin' dumb questions as to why we keep vacating Nigeria to other developed countries.

Do you know what the Serbians did to the Bosnians at Srebrenica? Where did the phrase ethnic cleansing enter our consciousness?
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by rman: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
While Nigerians and nairaland was busy promoting Olajumoke, this was the story Yahoo and other international websites featured.

Olajumoke is misplaced priority IMO

1 Like

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
Welcome to Africa. A continent with an average IQ of 70.
I hate the black race so much.

Does hatred feel good to you?
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
holamiday:
'I have adopt him' grin so oyinbo sef dey gbagaun.

That's so good of the woman, anyway. But why is she dissing the government? There are government-owned orphanages that would accept & bring up the boy.

They said Danish woman not an English woman
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
BashMe1:

I can c u find nufin wrong wiv a life of poverty n hardship. u can remain here when u av d opportunity while I go abroad n come Back tooshed and more civilized, vice-versa

You see yourself.

Pot calling kettle black.

So everything in Nigeria is poverty and hardship. Hmmm...how I wish Trump would win his elections then I would see what you would do.

How can anyone that calls himself educated leave Nigeria to be a third class resident in another nation when there is so much here. So many untapped potentials. So many low hanging fruits to pick. Is it when all the Dangotes have exploited all the avenues that your eyes would begin to open.

Ok ooooo........you can run when you have the oppourtunity. I will come an meet you there and when I do I will spare you some change for your conceirge services after I arrive at the airport. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
blazetitov:
God bless her.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by dukebabaaduke(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
swezenberg:
I left Nigeria because of our reasoning and attitude to life and I will take all my extended family because you can only progress if you reason like the whites
I agree with u but its not all their attitude and reasoning that could be termed right.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Sunseeker: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Did this woman go through Thorough security checks, and background checks with legal paper-work before ' QUICKLY ADOPTING A BLACK BABY ? ' I hope the child is going to a SAFE and proper home and not end up trafficked !!! NIGERIANS ARE SO NAIVE !!
IM GLAD SHE FED THE CHILD...
Before a Black person can adopt one of theirs they will demand full security and financial checks and even then YOU WILL NEVER be able to easily pick up their pikin like a new handbag...Rich Nigerians who are barren should be ashamed of themselves as they go to East Nigeria paying for babies... Lets Clap for ourselves The Holy White Angle has come to the rescue of OUR children !! (spitting and shaking my head ! )
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by bidexmat(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
I'd have chosen to ignore you but I just want to let you know i don't need your dad to tell me how i sound, since it's obvious you cannot comprehend. You are dead to me, so go get a life dunce! You are better off an animal
SkinnyDude:
to me, you are not making sense. stop trying so hard to sound intelligent...
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
bidexmat:
I'd have chosen to ignore you but I just want to let you know i don't need your dad to tell me how i sound, since it's obvious you cannot comprehend. You are dead to me, so go get a life dunce! You are better off an animal
blah blah blah.. it's obvious you are fatherless.. people who don't have father, find it very easy to involve someone's father in a little argument
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Litmus: 1:19am On Feb 24, 2016
During the Biafra Nigeria war, my mum saved many children like this. My mum is Nigerian and black. After the war my mother worked tirelessly in warri, feeding children like this, helping women give birth, dispelling notions of witchcraft against individuals. Her senior boys thought the children of many in the neighbourhood less well of than we were how to read and write. My father took on cases for poor people for free. Nigeria is not in the category that need white saviour. The woman did a kind deed, well done. But that's all. In the North East right now NEMA, or whatever it is called, run by Nigerians is helping thousands of displaced persons. The job they are doing is remarkable and largly unsong. They are Nigerians not whites so please let people not get carried away by one white woman who was even helped by the black woman we saw in pictures washing the child.

The Nigerian doctor that gave her life for Nigerians during Ebola, was she white, did she get this much acolade?

In fact someone needs to kick her white ass to East Africa where she is welcomed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. / Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.