Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,169 members, 7,780,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) (41179 Views)

Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker / The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Miami11: 3:59am On Feb 24, 2016
Litmus:
During the Biafra Nigeria war, my mum saved many children like this. My mum is Nigerian and black. After the war my mother worked tirelessly in warri, feeding children like this, helping women give birth, dispelling notions of witchcraft against individuals. Her senior boys thought the children of many in the neighbourhood less well of than we were how to read and write. My father took on cases for poor people for free. Nigeria is not in the category that need white saviour. The woman did a kind deed, well done. But that's all. In the North East right now NEMA, or whatever it is called, run by Nigerians is helping thousands of displaced persons. The job they are doing is remarkable and largly unsong. They are Nigerians not whites so please let people not get carried away by one white woman who was even helped by the black woman we saw in pictures washing the child.

The Nigerian doctor that gave her life for Nigerians during Ebola, was she white, did she get this much acolade?

In fact someone needs to kick her white ass to East Africa where she is welcomed.
You don't make much sense, instead of applauding someone that has travelled thousands of miles to save a malnourished, abandoned, innocent, starving baby, you are busy trying to steal the limelight by praising your own family in things that cannot be verified, give the white woman some credit, Nigerial needs a thousand of this white Good Samaritan to help.

2 Likes

Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Teddeebear: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Darammliveth:
Please kindly move this to fp...
Honestly this woman is much more better than our so called luxury pastors. I'm planning to establish my orphanage home very soon. So help me God.
if you don't watch your mouth, you will die a terrible death and go to hell.

what does this story got to do with pastors …

talking of pastors, even the ones you call luxury pastors, do you know what they do, do you know how many people are on scholarships and how many that they have adopted.

be warned, don't open your gutter to sprew thrash. No one is forcing you to go to church.

If you continue to attack the body of Christ, thinking you are attacking a man, you are setting yourself up for destruction.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by muloks2013(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2016
Okimski:
Wow! what a heart of gold. May this woman always find peace for the rest of her life.
Amen
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by KAYD007(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
190:

I retire return retire and would return again and nor involve me with anything relating to Nigeria abeg undecided

you can deny your country all you want but that wont change the colour of your black a..ss to Whitenicious tongue
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by swezenberg(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Pls move dem ASAP
Who's begging u?
If u like stay dia till u die
Who cares?
Stay dia and reason like beach
Mtcheeew

Why is your temperature rising for nothing. To spell bitch too hard you self. Sorry, just let them do an all round test for you so that it doesn't get worse.
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by Chidoks(f): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
GJames:
I just accused myself of being a witch five minutes ago.
Lagbaja, nothing for you...
Re: Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) by GJames(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Chidoks:
Lagbaja, nothing for you...
Instead of you to join hands and also accuse me you dey sand inside my Garri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This / Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives / Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.