Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

Women And Pregnancy This Days. What Is The Way Forward. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Pregnancy This Days. What Is The Way Forward. (1544 Views)

Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Childhood Days: What Were Those Things You Dare Not Try In An African Household? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Pregnancy This Days. What Is The Way Forward. by Joel3(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2016
I have observe it that any where you turn your face to. you must see a pregnant lady both married and unmarried. big and small belly. I am kind of worried or maybe it's only in my environ.

the weather is just too hot for this and couple with harsh economy. do people still engaged in love making this over heat weather? I can't really remember the last time I had a good sleep. to worsen it there is no electricity. the heat is so bad that I sometime wish if only I could sleep outside.

the rich currently must be worried with the present economy. while the poor show little concerned. imported items that use to be N1500 is now N2500 in some area.

this is 21ist century. I can't believe people still produce children like rats.
Re: Women And Pregnancy This Days. What Is The Way Forward. by Adaowerri111: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2016
Good observation, you aren't far from the truth
Re: Women And Pregnancy This Days. What Is The Way Forward. by rubyradiance(f): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2016
My observations and not trying to spite you,,,it is heat not Hit,worsen not worsting please modify and correct because you never can tell where your write up will take you to

1 Like

Re: Women And Pregnancy This Days. What Is The Way Forward. by Dheartless: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
rubyradiance:
My observations and not trying to spite you,,,it is heat not Hit,worsen not worsting please modify and correct because you never can tell where your write up will take you to
you forgot to add "making, not marking"

op I quite agree with you, before some of these love birds even think about getting a job or getting married, them go don drop like 2.
I know like a dozen couples who because they own a little businesses that fetch them feeding allowance, they won't even wait for the youngest child at hand to complete two years before dropping another, the thing they piss me off eh!.
after one year of owing house rent one is stil currently begging for more time to pay house rent that he could conveniently pay before.
Re: Women And Pregnancy This Days. What Is The Way Forward. by Chaulay1: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2016
Women and pregnancy angry angry angry! Who got them pregnant
Re: Women And Pregnancy This Days. What Is The Way Forward. by taemilola(f): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Most of the pregnant women u are talking about got pregnant b4 the heat and economy crises, I'm sure u won't expect them to go ahead and about a 4-9 months pregnancy cos of the heat and economy.
Re: Women And Pregnancy This Days. What Is The Way Forward. by byvan03: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
There is no way forward, just add your own if you want cheesy.
Re: Women And Pregnancy This Days. What Is The Way Forward. by tanteta(m): 4:05am On Feb 25, 2016
This really serious......

(1) (Reply)

50 Facts About Your Wife / How To Delibrately Achieve Orgasm In The Wife. / 7 Signs That A Lady Is Worthy And Suitable For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.