Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (62020 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Stella Dimoko-Korkus: "Michael Okon Stole My Friend's Credit Card, Eloped" / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by dani1luv: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2016

Comedian AY's Wife Mabel Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home...
*Sigh*

Insiders confirm to Stella Dimoko Korkus Blog that there is a raging storm in the home of laugh maker Ayo Makun a.k.a AY......The whisper which is becoming quite loud is that his beautiful wife Mabel has moved out of their matrimonial home ....The whispers do not indicate if it is a permanent move or if she will return.

As you read this the comedian is busy working In London on a film set whilst Mabel has long gone with the wind.....I do not have details of what caused the marriage to crumble (Okay lets say the details are too dirty to be posted) and i am sure you will bear with me and pray for them.

I am sure the Comedian will issue a press release asking you all to mind your businesses or deny this report but whatever happens,I pray that the God that parted and closed the red sea will heal up and close whatever gulp that has developed between them....AMEN.

This post is entitled to a right of reply.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/02/comedian-ays-wife-mabel-movies-out-of.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by HungerBAD: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Okay.
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by kilokeys(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Is it a joke.?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Alertz3(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Its a lie.

1 Like

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
idontblivit
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by cruzita(f): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecided is this what this year has to offer?Beefs,deaths of icons,crashed marriages ,fall of naira ,to mention but a few.I just pray this year don't end like this.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by ginawest(f): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
shocked
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
please no! don't separate
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by dania30(f): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Surprises keeps popping up shocked. This is truly the year of celebrities drama!

2 Likes

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
They shuld try to settle their differences
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by dani1luv: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
undecided is this what this year has to offer?Beefs,deaths of icons,crashed marriages ,fall of naira ,to mention but a few.I just pray this year don't end like this.

But the beefs are interesting, especially Linda Ikeja and Wizzy grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by CaroLyner(f): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
he cheats,assaults and disrespects her.3 in one

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jeez..! shocked are u for real?
Cmon Ay takes her to every fcking events! Her evening wears, her clothes , shoes are very lovely and looks expensive.. And its not like she works.. She doesnt have a job! Except following Ay to events and take care of kids..
I doubt the abuse story.. Nah, i dont believe it..

I bet one big boi out there is telling her stories bigger than the type of story Ay is dishing out.. sad
Chai....
And my instincts told me , this one Ay dey display him wife for every events and parties he goes to... Showing off those boobies... Na wahala he dey cause for himself oooo... The wahala don land nw...
Well their cup of tea... Ay sorry, next time if u guys reconcile or u marry someonelse , learn not to bring her along with u on every celeb occassions.. Let her manage the home and do a flexible buisness along the line thats different from showbiz.
Not all women can handle the heat , games, tricks , and dirty things that comes with the limelight , especially if shes sexy and pree..
Sighs
Drops mic...!

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by LesbianBoy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
If this is true then buhari should resign! Ever since he took power things have become worse for everyone! angry

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Last2comment(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Only thing that makes a woman move out is INFIDELITY or physical abuse, so which is it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by DONSMITH123(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Deuteronomy 24:1-4

If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house,

and her second husband dislikes her and writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, or if he dies,

then her first husband, who divorced her, is not allowed to marry her again after she has been defiled. That would be detestable in the eyes of the Lord. Do not bring sin upon the land the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by noetic5: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Seems like AY was accused of CHEATING and ABUSE don't know sha.. U can read up a few details here @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/please-dont-give-devil-chance-freeze.html

Oh. This 2016 sef
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by sukkot: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
shocked no more gold to dig ? she off to the next gold mine grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Houseofglam7(f): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Issorait
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by seglad2(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lalasticlala my Banner ad is still pending. I have paid and sent to evidence since monday.......plssss
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
She doesn't want him to sow his God given seed...only she fit use everything? Anuofia angry
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by allanphash7(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Good one

Never compromise your happiness

#teamdivorce
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by kennyman2000(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmmmmm.. Their wahala.
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Viktor1983(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
For their pocket...
People are losing their means of livelihood, na that one dey gimme headache right now

5 Likes

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nelkoko: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dia marriage is kwarupt..... Babadudu abeg send magu 2 investigate dis

1 Like

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Pavore9: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
The year of dramas continues...........

1 Like

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by LoveJesus87(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Pishure or idonbilivit grin
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by CACAWA(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Until the entertainers return our stolen money received from GEJ, they shall not know peace.

6 Likes

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Beehshorp(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mabel u are welcome to my home.. Anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by omanifrank(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
oh
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by BIGTinfotech: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Okay.

If they stay single, baby mama. If they decide to marry, they can't keep a home.

But errrm, all this comedians sef, How do they always find pretty babe, na so that ugly dry comedian from warri lipsrsealed marry one fine babe last year.
Continu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.