Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 AM

Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry (31291 Views)

See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry / 10 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors In Nigeria Now That Banky W Is Married (PHOTOS) / Banky W & Jim Iyke Stun In Bachelors’ Selfies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Thecelebgists(f): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry fans can’t wait to see them married.

LADIES IF YOU ARE TO PICK ONE WHO WOULD YOU PICK?

1. MI Abaga

After bagging a successful album in 2015 and still trending The chocolate city number one artist is 35 years of age and still not married.

2. Banky W

EME Boss Banky W aka Mr Wellington making naija hits from ‘ebute meta’ is aged 34, successful and yet single.

3. Kcee

2. Don jazzy

Michael Collins Ajereh (born 26 November 1982), better known as Don Jazzy, is a Nigerian multi award-winning record producer, singer-songwriter, musician, former CEO of Mo’ Hits Records and current CEO of Mavin Records is aged 33 very successful and still not married.

1. Dbanj

Top our list is no other but Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo (popularly known as D’banj, born 9 June 1981) is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, harmonica player, and entrepreneur. He has won several music awards, including the awards for Best African Act at the MTV Europe Music Awards 2007 he his 35 years old (yes older than Don jazzy) an yet still not married.

http://celebgists.com/bachelors-nigerian-music-industry/

1 Like

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Thecelebgists(f): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
smiley
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Alertz3(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ok.
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Kingsasian(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Those guys are MAN-CHELORS jor

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by nellaluv(f): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
Uncle gwegwegwe's on the prowl. Still sowing their wild oats. lipsrsealed .
Nah, not picking anyone tongue .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by derrick333(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Thecelebgists:
smiley
If u continue lik dis ,u no go make heavn o ,dbnj cute thou
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
me nko?
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by cruzita(f): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
cool forget dbanj ,him dey wait for me to ripe for marriage. so remove him from dia

7 Likes

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?..

SO M.I and BANKY ARE SENIORs TO JAZZY?...

I YAFF DIED

5 Likes

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by kofomichael(f): 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
shocked Don Jazzy 33yrs? undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
derrick333:

If u continue lik dis ,u no go make heavn o ,dbnj cute thou
.DID YOU JUSS CALL YOUR FELLOW GUY "CUTE"?

1 Like

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by derrick333(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.DID YOU JUSS CALL YOUR FELLOW GUY "CUTE"?
Lol ,ok him hands!!! C d lips NA cool

1 Like

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by derrick333(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
cool forget dbanj ,him dey wait for me to ripe for marriage. so remove him from dia
Dbanj NA gay ni?

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by CaroLyner(f): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2016

1 MI_I dont like shortys.
2 banky w_i dont like bald heads.
3 kcee_i dont like guys that arent fashion oriented
4 don jazzy_i dont like guys that are too gentle:slow poisons.
am definitely going for D'BanJ Bangalee

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
derrick333:
Lol ,ok him hands!!! C d lips NA cool
.JESUS
MY EYES HAVE SIN(SEEN) MY EARS HAVE HEAD(HEARD)...WONDERS

1 Like

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:

.THE LORD IS YOUR ..STRENGTH

KEEP PRAYING DEAR

50 DAYS AND 50 NIGHTS

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by derrick333(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.JESUS

MY EYES HAVE SIN(SEEN) MY EARS HAVE HEAD(HEARD)...WONDERS
So let ur mawt tawk abt d gudness of God
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by derrick333(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:

No near!! If u dnt wnt my sis to poison u

3 Likes

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by CaroLyner(f): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.THE LORD IS YOUR STRAIGHT...

KEEP PRAYING DEAR

50 DAYS AND 50 NIGHTS
first of all its "strength" not "straight".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by CaroLyner(f): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.THE LORD IS YOUR STRAIGHT...

KEEP PRAYING DEAR

50 DAYS AND 50 NIGHTS
and seems like you need the prayers more judging by your profile picture cheesycheesy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
first of all its "strength" not "straight".
.ALL THE SAME DEAR...

KEEP PRAYING..60 Days and 60 Nights

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by drnairalov: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Seun suppose they dis list even though he no dey sing

3 Likes

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by davodyguy: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
One thing is certain, they'll never remain bachelors for ever.

Secondly, some are still single cos of adulterous lifestyle and the fear of taking responsibilities

Lucky them, they are not baby daddies yet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Beehshorp(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Am 19 a very successful singer and an enterpreneur and still single but searching
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by hakeem4(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
M.i grin
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Sunnycliff(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Its better to be single and pray to be married than married and praying to be single. Besides, marriage is not by force
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by deewhone(f): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
E get as he be
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by marshborn(m): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kcee is married remove him from that list.

15 Likes

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by ibkgab001: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
All of them don get spirit wife

1 Like

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by henrydadon(m): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
there is a lot of responsibilities that comes with being married..getting married as an artist u are simply bringing trouble upon your self..take dbanj for instance he has a lot of girls flocking around him..how do u expect him to cope when he eventually get married ..celebrity life style is not easy.. u have to try and please every body..most especially the girls that keep screaming at every sight of a celebrity ... do u think paul and peter wife's are happy with them..do u think they are happy seeing those provocative video of girl all around them..they all have issues in their homes but they are all hiding behide a smile...the best thing is to stay single and enjoy all the girl at once..without having any special attachment to any particular person..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by SweetLove0(f): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Don Jazzy and D'banj
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by christconscious: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Money is never everything ,now ll they give their reasons why they have not tie the knot? some men ll say am trying to be financially stable bl4 getting married...and non of them is less than 30yrs of age.anyway na them sabi oh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MI Abaga Celebrates Erica Okundaye's 30th Birthday With Cute Photos / Hilarious Throwback Picture Of Olamide Baddo / Josephine Joseph: The Mother Of Charles Okocha’s Son, Sean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.