Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. (2045 Views)

The Sunnahs That A Muslim Should Observe On The Day Of Eid / / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by noetic2: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2009
1. They are very un-objective. They dont want to discuss paedophilia, amputation, beheading, temporary marriages and other inhumane things in islam. They easily lock threads that discusses these issues, that constitutes e-terrorism.

2. They are very unintelligent. The quality of responses is embarrassing. Ask a simple question and you all sorts of responses a 5 year old should never give.

3. They see debates about islamic norms as a game. non-muslims are more interested in debating and discussing these issues and produce evidences, muslims see this as a game and will subsequently go to the religion section to start very unintelligent threads, as a way to get back at non-muslims.

4. They dont know or choose to ignore the fact that allah already decreed them to hell fire.
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by muhsin(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2009
Greetings,

I hope this thread is meant to make people laugh.
I start: grin grin grin
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2009
this from a retard who calls atheism a religion  cheesy

see this sad excuse for a human being calling muslims unintelligent. ode. outside of your copy and paste from the net, the only place on NL where you feature is form games. i wonder what that says about your intellect.

your life is one dimensional - all you do is some sad attempts at character assassination of Prophet Muhammed. in an attempt to decieve us that your religion is the way. fortunateness we have the refugees from the 'truth' of your so called religion to show you up for the BS you stand for  cheesy

Christians - when their friends of the atheist religion trap them in their illogical fallacies, they start to bleat about 'the word' being required to comprehend the buybull .methinks this word is parablese( the language of the NT)  for dementia

Noetic, i have asked osisi, let me ask you - what did your god encourage when mary a 12 year old was married to Joseph a 90 year old widower?
plus - what did you father in heaven fiurthe r encourage when he begat a child from his 14 year old child? seems like your god has a lot in common with that incestuous freak from austria last year  tongue

noetic, have you ever discussed the fact that your so called god sanctioned rape and genocide of unbelievers? have you eveer discussed the fact that you god jesus did not object to slavery? have you ever discussed the fact that you lot cannot agree on anything? have you ever discussed the fact that you lot keep reinterpreting scripture to suit the moment?  tongue

classic example

the unforgivable sin - blaspehming the holy ghost

osisi says its really about blaspheming jesus
noetic says paul blasphemend and was forgiven

confusion everywhere

'the word' is a strange thing - it seems the only way around it's contradictions is to focus on attacking Islam  tongue
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2009
I actually wanted to do what I know how to do best to this thread for the simple reason that the title of this child board is ISLAM FOR MUSLIMS, and this rambling difinitely has nothing to do with Islam for Muslims, but another childish analysis that deserves a place in the recycle bin.  I don't care if the Religion section Mod leaves Abuzola's version there, that is his discretion.

But let me sacrifice my precious time to reply the baseless allegations you put forward:

1. They are very un-objective. They dont want to discuss paedophilia, amputation, beheading, temporary marriages and other inhumane things in islam. They easily lock threads that discusses these issues, that constitutes e-terrorism.

See who is accusing another person of inobjectivity. No other issue has been discussed here more than what you mentioned above. Olabowale and co have taken their time to school you on those subjects for about 3 years now, but in your characteristic  defiant manner, you will never listen. And FYI, temporary marriage is never part of Islam. It is a practice of some misguided Shiites and has no place in Islam. Abuzola,oyb and co have taken you guys up on this paedophilia talk. Oyb opened a thread on it. Now tell me, if we don't want to discuss it, will oyb initiate a thread on Aisha? I pity you.

2. They are very unintelligent. The quality of responses is embarrassing.  Ask a simple question and you all sorts of responses a 5 year old should never give.
I can't stop laughing. Muslims here unintelligent? I can say without equivocation that few people match Olabowale and Babs in quality of debate and analytical skills on NL, but your sealed hearts will never allow you to see reason in whatever they present.

3. They see debates about islamic norms as a game. non-muslims are more interested in debating and discussing these issues and produce evidences, muslims see this as a game and will subsequently go to the religion section to start very unintelligent threads, as a way to get back at non-muslims.
Other than Abuzola, who else goes to religion section to start threads? Olabowale is active on the religion section, not there to start threads, but to defend Islam/Muslim in offensive threads started by Christians/Atheists over there and expose your false accusations.
And you are also guilty of this. You started this very thread as a response to another started by Abuzola in religion thread. You have also committed the offence 'playing game'.

4. They dont know or choose to ignore the fact that allah already decreed them to hell fire.
Poor you. So you know the Qur'an more than us. I have personally engaged Davidylan on this when we crossed path in past threads. NL is the first place I'm hearing this, and I read the Qur'an cover to cover. I don't know where you see this. The truth is ANYBODY THAT DIES A MUSLIM WILL MAKE AL-JANNAH(PARADISE), and only the ones that committed very great sins, and dying in it,without repenting or feeling remorseful, MAY temporarily taste hellfire before being finally admitted to paradise.

mukina and jarus are the most embarrassing. They have NEVER made any meaningful contribution to both pro and anti islamic posts. all they understand is the deletion of posts and the banning of members and ip address. All of which is equivalent to terrorism.
allah is definitely ashamed of mr crackles and squad1 for their nefarious use of words to defend islam.
The beauty of Islam is that you don't say what you don't know. Islam is based on knowledge, not what you feel. I am surely not as knowledgeable as Olabs and Babs, but I try my best to educate my Muslims brothers and non-Muslims on areas I know very well, and leave more knowledgeable brothers and sisters with others.
Care to know how I took on Funmi Deepzone on the aspect I know best in Islam: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-209195.0.html
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by noetic2: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2009
oyb:

this from a retard who calls atheism a religion  cheesy

see this sad excuse for a human being calling muslims unintelligent. ode. outside of your copy and paste from the net, the only place on NL where you feature is form games. i wonder what that says about your intellect.

what a maladroit.

what does this nonsense have to do with the thread. imbecilic slowpoke.

your life is one dimensional - all you do is some sad attempts at character assassination of Prophet Muhammed. in an attempt to decieve us that your religion is the way. fortunateness we have the refugees from the 'truth' of your so called religion to show you up for the BS you stand for  cheesy

how come no  one has been able to assassinate the character of Jesus? This means that mohammed really has questions to answer about his moral values.

Christians - when their friends of the atheist religion trap them in their illogical fallacies, they start to bleat about 'the word' being required to comprehend the buybull .methinks this word is parablese( the language of the NT)  for dementia

cant make sense out of this. what do u normally do with ur brain? do u have one at all?

Noetic, i have asked osisi, let me ask you - what did your god encourage when mary a 12 year old was married to Joseph a 90 year old widower?
plus - what did you father in heaven fiurthe r encourage when he begat a child from his 14 year old child? seems like your god has a lot in common with that incestuous freak from austria last year  tongue

This is coming from the same islamic troll of allah. where in the bible was mary and joseph's age mentioned?

noetic, have you ever discussed the fact that your so called god sanctioned rape and genocide of unbelievers? have you eveer discussed the fact that you god jesus did not object to slavery? have you ever discussed the fact that you lot cannot agree on anything? have you ever discussed the fact that you lot keep reinterpreting scripture to suit the moment?  tongue

where in the bible is this written?

classic example

the unforgivable sin - blaspehming the holy ghost

osisi says its really about blaspheming jesus
noetic says paul blasphemend and was forgiven

confusion everywhere

'the word' is a strange thing - it seems the only way around it's contradictions  is to focus on attacking Islam  tongue

how is my opinion and osisi's contradicting? are u educated at all?

1 Like

Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by noetic2: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2009
Jarus:

I actually wanted to do what I know how to do best to this thread for the simple reason that the title of this child board is

isnt that what this thread attempts to address? ur inability to get involved in objective discussions but preference for injustice. is this islamic?
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2009
noetic, don't you read your own bible again?

abi you spend so much time studying islam that you have forgotten your holy book

lets see. . .

http://www.religioustolerance.org/sla_bibl2.htm

Neither Jesus nor St. Paul, nor any other Biblical figure is recorded as saying anything in opposition to the institution of slavery. Slavery was very much a part of life in Palestine and in the rest of the Roman Empire during New Testament times. The practice continued in England, Canada and the rest of the English Empire until the early 19th century; it continued in the U.S. until later in the 19th century.

Quoting Rabbi M.J. Raphall, circa 1861:

"Receiving slavery as one of the conditions of society, the New Testament nowhere interferes with or contradicts the slave code of Moses; it even preserves a letter [to Philemon] written by one of the most eminent Christian teachers [Paul] to a slave owner on sending back to him his runaway slave." 1

Paul's violation of the Mosaic Code on slavery:

While in prison, Paul met a runaway slave, Onesimus, the property of a Christian -- presumably Pheliemon. He sent the slave back to his owner. This action is forbidden in Deuteronomy 23:15-16:

"Thou shalt not deliver unto his master the servant which is escaped from his master unto thee."

"He shall dwell with thee, even among you, in that place which he shall choose in one of thy gates, where it liketh him best: thou shalt not oppress him."

Rather than give the slave sanctuary, Paul returned him to his owner. Paul seems to hint that he would like Pheliemon to give Onesimus his freedom, but does not actually request it. See the Letter to Philemon in the Christian Scriptures.

People in debt (and their children) were still being sold into slavery in the first century CE: Matthew 18:25: "But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made."

Priests still owned slaves: Mark 14:66: "And as Peter was beneath in the palace, there cometh one of the maids of the high priest:"

Jesus is recorded as mentioning slaves in one of his parables. I[b]t is important to realize that the term "servant" or "maid" in the King James Version of the Bible refers to slaves, not employees like a butler, cook, or maid. Here, a slave which did not follow his owner's will would be beaten with many lashes of a whip. A slave who was unaware of his owner's will, but who did not behave properly, would also be beaten, but with fewer stripes.[/b]

This would have been a marvelous opportunity for Jesus to condemn the institution of slavery and its abuse of slaves. But he is not recorded of having bothered to taken it: Luke 12:45-48: "The lord [owner] of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more."

One of the favorite passages of slave-owning Christians was St. Paul's infamous instruction that slaves to obey their owners in the same way that they obey Christ: Ephesians 6:5-9: "Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free. And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him."

Other passages instructing slaves and slave owners in proper behavior are: Colossians 4:1: "Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven."

1 Timothy 6:1-3 "Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honor, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed. And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort. If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;"

In his defense, St. Paul incorrectly expected that Jesus would return in the very near future. This might have demotivated him from speaking out against slavery or other social evils in the Roman Empire. Also he regarded slaves as persons of worth whom at least God considers of importance. St. Paul mentioned that both slaves and free persons are sons of God, and thus all part of the body of Christ and spiritually equal. 1 Corinthians 12:13: "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit."

Galatians 3:28: "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

Colossians 3:11: "Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all."

Paul apparently saw no evil in the concept of one person owning another as a piece of property. In his Letter to Philemon, he had every opportunity to discuss the immorality of slave-owning, but declined to do so.

before noetic tries to claim that servants are not slaves
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2009
hereeeeee's jesus!!!!

curing slaves but not commanding their masters to set them free

1Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum.

2And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die.

3And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders of the Jews, beseeching him that he would come and heal his servant.

4And when they came to Jesus, they besought him instantly, saying, That he was worthy for whom he should do this:

5For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue.

6Then Jesus went with them. And when he was now not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to him, saying unto him, Lord, trouble not thyself: for I am not worthy that thou shouldest enter under my roof:

7Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed.

8For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

9When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

10And they that were sent, returning to the house, found the servant whole that had been sick.

11And it came to pass the day after, that he went into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people.

12Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.

13And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.

14And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.

15And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.

16And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people.

17And this rumour of him went forth throughout all Judaea, and throughout all the region round about.

18And the disciples of John shewed him of all these things.

noetci , such a sad excuse for a human being - why have you never discussed your lord's lassiezz faire approach to slavery? tongue
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2009
lets see what true, honest christians (not the duplicitous hypocrites parading on nairaland have to say about the age of mary:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm

Marriage

It is probably at Nazareth that Joseph betrothed and married her who was to become the Mother of God. When the marriage took place, whether before or after the Incarnation, is no easy matter to settle, and on this point the masters of exegesis have at all times been at variance. Most modern commentators, following the footsteps of St. Thomas, understand that, at the epoch of the Annunciation, the Blessed Virgin was only affianced to Joseph; as St. Thomas notices, this interpretation suits better all the evangelical data.

It will not be without interest to recall here, unreliable though they are, the lengthy stories concerning St. Joseph's marriage contained in the apocryphal writings. When forty years of age, Joseph married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they lived forty-nine years together and had six children, two daughters and four sons, the youngest of whom was James (the Less, "the Lord's brother"wink. A year after his wife's death, as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a[b] respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age. Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, [/b]went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place. These dreams, as St. Jerome styles them, from which many a Christian artist has drawn his inspiration (see, for instance, Raphael's "Espousals of the Virgin"wink, are void of authority; they nevertheless acquired in the course of ages some popularity; in them some ecclesiastical writers sought the answer to the well-known difficulty arising from the mention in the Gospel of "the Lord's brothers"; from them also popular credulity has, contrary to all probability, as well as to the tradition witnessed by old works of art, retained the belief that St. Joseph was an old man at the time of marriage with the Mother of God.

see these folks discussing

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?p=4364719

of course, noetic and co can never discuss that - s it will show them up as the hypocrites the truly are

[size=14pt]noetic, if you are not a liar, a hypocrite and a fake christian, i challenge you to start a thread on the age of mary when she married joseph and when she gave birth to jesus
[/size]
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by noetic2: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2009
why not open a new thread to discuss slavery. . .thou ridiculous troll

please give other mohammedans the chance to respond and stop ejaculating ur ignorance
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2009
what a coward grin

is that the best you can come up with

you are a real disgrace cry cry cry cry cry

answer the question, did you lord condone slavery or not? or are you waiting for osisi to come and bail you out as usual?

before you duck behind her skirts, please remember. . .

1 timothy 2:12-15[b] I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent[/b]. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

you lot are disgrace to your religion - why are you allowing a woman to be the front runner in your war on Islam cheesy cheesy cheesy

as i said before -
[size=14pt]noetic, if you are not a liar, a hypocrite and a fake christian, i challenge you to start a thread on the age of mary when she married joseph and when she gave birth to jesus[/size]
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by noetic2: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2009
oyb:

what a coward grin

is that the best you can come up with

you are a real disgrace cry cry cry cry cry

answer the question, did you lord condone slavery or not? or are you waiting for osisi to come and bail you out as usual?

before you duck behind her skirts, please remember. . .

you lot are disgrace to your religion - why are you allowing a woman to be the front runner in your war on Islam cheesy cheesy cheesy

as i said before -
[size=14pt]noetic, if you are not a liar, a hypocrite and a fake christian, i challenge you to start a thread on the age of mary when she married joseph and when she gave birth to jesus[/size]

Ridiculous IDIOT.

I will answer u and engage u regardless of the stupidity of ur arguments. But I dont want u to derail the thread, which is ur intention.

so open a new thread for ur tissues.
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by noetic2: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2009
where are the other NL muslims and their tails?

where is sir olabs?
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2009
noetic the coward grin

my statement
noetic, have you ever discussed the fact that your so called god sanctioned rape and genocide of unbelievers? have you eveer discussed the fact that you god jesus did not object to slavery? have you ever discussed the fact that you lot cannot agree on anything? have you ever discussed the fact that you lot keep reinterpreting scripture to suit the moment? Tongue

his answer
where in the bible is this written?

and now the little hypocrite is dodging, stalling, waiting for his betters to bail him out cheesy

anyway, that's what christians did in the old days when threatened, they fled - so maybe noetic is a true christian - wait no he isn't grin - i mean what is a christian, anyway? it seems there are over 40 definitions shocked shocked shocked:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_defn.htm

There are also many distinct definitions of the term "Christian" (pronounced 'kristee`�n). Four examples are: Most liberal Christian denominations, secularists, public opinion pollsters, and this web site define "Christian" very broadly as any person or group who sincerely believes themselves to be Christian. Thus, Fundamentalist and other Evangelical Protestants, Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox believers, Presbyterians, Methodists, Episcopalians, United Church members, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Christian Scientists, etc. are all considered Christian. Using this definition, Christians total about 75% of the North American adult population.
However, many Fundamentalist and other Evangelical Protestants define "Christian" more narrowly to include only those persons who have been "born again" regardless of their denomination. About 35% of the North American adult population identify themselves in this way.
Some Protestant Christian denominations, para-church groups, and individuals have assembled their own lists of cardinal Christian doctrines. Many would regard anyone who denies even one of their cardinal doctrines to be a non-Christian. Unfortunately, there is a wide diversity of belief concerning which historical Christian beliefs are cardinal.
Other denominations regard their own members to be the only true Christians in the world. Some are quite small, numbering only a few thousand followers.

Different definitions on such a fundamental topic makes dialog and debate among Christian groups very difficult. It also makes estimating the number of Christians in the U.S. quite impossible. By some definitions, 75% of Americans are Christians; by other definitions, it is a small fraction of 1%.

Yet, from the negative Emails that we receive on this topic, there are many Christians out there who hold with fierce determination to their own definition of "Christian" as the only valid one. We wrote a special essay to address their concerns

see how the little runt avoids threads like this -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-289633.0.html

the only thing he is good for is attacks on Islam cheesy preferably from behind his betters tongue
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2009
see as the coward has run away - waiting for osisi to mark register so he can take potshots at me from behind her

why is it so hard for him to adhere to timothy's instructions cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by noetic2: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2009
oyb:

noetic the coward grin

my statement
his answer

and now the little hypocrite is dodging, stalling, waiting for his betters to bail him out cheesy

anyway, that's what christians did in the old days when threatened, they fled - so maybe noetic is a true christian - wait no he isn't grin - i mean what is a christian, anyway? it seems there are over 40 definitions shocked shocked shocked:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_defn.htm

see how the little runt avoids threads like this -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-289633.0.html

the only thing he is good for is attacks on Islam cheesy preferably from behind his betters tongue

can u just do me a favour . . . .please open a new thread for this. . . I will engage u there.

thank u.
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2009
oh the age of Mary conundrum . . . pls those stating ages shld be ready to give us CONCRETE PROOF. I know its the MO of muslims to shield Aisha's child abuse case by brandishing false ages for Mary.
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by noetic2: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2009
Jarus:

I actually wanted to do what I know how to do best to this thread for the simple reason that the title of this child board is ISLAM FOR MUSLIMS, and this rambling difinitely has nothing to do with Islam for Muslims, but another childish analysis that deserves a place in the recycle bin.  I don't care if the Religion section Mod leaves Abuzola's version there, that is his discretion.

which explains why u have decided to delete threads that expose the ills and evil prevalent in islam and the paedophilia acts of mohammed, even when haddithe were produced that established that mohammed indeed was a paedophile. Even when there is no evidence in the koran to suggest that allah ever forgave anybody.

All u have responded with is to cover for allah and mohammed to delete the threads.

But let me sacrifice my precious time to reply the baseless allegations you put forward:

See who is accusing another person of inobjectivity. No other issue has been discussed here more than what you mentioned above. Olabowale and co have taken their time to school you on those subjects for about 3 years now, but in your characteristic  defiant manner, you will never listen. And FYI, temporary marriage is never part of Islam. It is a practice of some misguided Shiites and has no place in Islam. Abuzola,oyb and co have taken you guys up on this paedophilia talk. Oyb opened a thread on it. Now tell me, if we don't want to discuss it, will oyb initiate a thread on Aisha? I pity you.

Another ridiculous rant.

Why have u endlessly deleted these threads? what were u afraid of? were they not discussing islam? was it because they revealed the evils of islam?  are the  are sunnis not muslim? do they not practise misyar?

I can't stop laughing. Muslims here unintelligent? I can say without equivocation that few people match Olabowale and Babs in quality of debate and analytical skills on NL, but your sealed hearts will never allow you to see reason in whatever they present.

will u stop embarrassing urself. what is a sealed heart?

Other than Abuzola, who else goes to religion section to start threads? Olabowale is active on the religion section, not there to start threads, but to defend Islam/Muslim in offensive threads started by Christians/Atheists over there and expose your false accusations.
And you are also guilty of this. You started this very thread as a response to another started by Abuzola in religion thread. You have also committed the offence 'playing game'.

This is very false.

This thread is a product of the scheming that has resulted in u deleting several threads that reveal the hypocrisy of islam. I have repeatedly remained objective over and over again.

what are the false accusations? is allah not associated with the moon? is mohammeds father not called abd-allah? did mohammed not kill people?
did mohammed ever forgive anyone? has allah ever forgiven anyone? did he not ask u to kill all non-muslims?

Poor you. So you know the Qur'an more than us. I have personally engaged Davidylan on this when we crossed path in past threads. NL is the first place I'm hearing this, and I read the Qur'an cover to cover. I don't know where you see this. The truth is ANYBODY THAT DIES A MUSLIM WILL MAKE AL-JANNAH(PARADISE), and only the ones that committed very great sins, and dying in it,without repenting or feeling remorseful, MAY temporarily taste hellfire before being finally admitted to paradise.

u keep embarrassing urself with ur folly and denial. are these not the words of allah?
There will be no one of you who will not enter it (Hell).
This was an inevitable decree of your Lord.
-- Sura 19:71-72

And if ye are SLAIN, or DIE, in the way of Allah,
forgiveness and mercy from Allah are far better than all they could amass.
And if ye DIE, or are SLAIN, Lo! it is unto Allah that ye are brought together.
-- Sura 3:157-158

Think not of those who are SLAIN in Allah's way as dead.
Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord;
-- Sura 3:169

when u become objective and less foolish u will objectively observe the folly of allah and his doctrines.

The beauty of Islam is that you don't say what you don't know. Islam is based on knowledge, not what you feel. I am surely not as knowledgeable as Olabs and Babs, but I try my best to educate my Muslims brothers and non-Muslims on areas I know very well, and leave more knowledgeable brothers and sisters with others.
Care to know how I took on Funmi Deepzone on the aspect I know best in Islam: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-209195.0.html

is olabs and babs are the legendary examples of muslims u have got. . . then too bad.
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2009
Jarus:

err knowledge of what? undecided
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by noetic2: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2009
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by olabowale(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2009
@Noetic2: « on: Yesterday at 12:57:23 PM »

The two in bold can be found as means of justice in Islam. Definitely the amputation of cronic thieves is a must. Let me ask you, do you let the arm robbers terrorise your family and if you have a chance while at it, you will not kill anyone of them, all of them, if you can? Your failure to do so will definitely result in their leaving with your properties, violating your loved ones, the women in particularly. And if their is any homo sexuals among them, your honor will be in jeopardy, too!

2. They are very unintelligent. The quality of responses is embarrassing. Ask a simple question and you all sorts of responses a 5 year old should never give.
Islam is very vast and none of us is a scholar. I am not surprised that you observed the same thing. But we satisfied ourselves about your accusation of pedophilia against the holy prophet (AS). If I may ask youdo you know a society or people which does not eat "Snail" because of its slimyness? What do you think if they learn that the Yorubas consider "Escargo" a priced delicatesse? They may actually think the Yorubas are crude, I would think. Thats how your pedophilia accusation is to me.

What evidence have you been able to produce against Muhammad (AS) on your crying about his pedophilia act? That will have let merit than a people who dont eat Escargo producung evidence against the Igbo or Yorubas, or Hausas or Nigerians who consider it soemthing special. When a swiss person sees how the nigerians go crazy about lacy and or Damask, he wonders. These materials are less important in the article of clothings that they wish to own. I summit that your quality of morality is based on your experienced, your society and the place that you live and at the time you rae there! I wonder what people must have thought Mary was when she was pregnant as a single girl, yet unmarried? This single reason being yourunmarried virgin is why Allah allowed Son to defend Mother by giving him voice in the cradle! We the muslims are defending our beloved Muhammad from our computer.

Even if what you say is true, it may be that our part of the Hellfire does not burn people since there is paradise waiting for us, anyway. We may be there to observe the burning up of the disbelievers, so that we can appreciate the more the Mercy that we are receiving. It is not impossible to imagine the fire not burning a believer, because it had happened on earth with Ibrahim (AS).
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by olabowale(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2009
@Davidylan:

« #19 on: Yesterday at 10:08:00 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Jarus on Yesterday at 07:31:55 PM

err knowledge of what?
That Allah is Lord God Almighty Creator! Look around you, is there another creator? If there is more than one, dont you think each would have worked against the other, tryng to get over and usurp the authority of the other(s)? Get serious man. Wat am happy about is that each of you is still young enough to make mistakes and correct them, hopeful before you die! Whata about the old people who are unwaivering in the possible error that they are in?
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by olabowale(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2009
Guys stop calling one another bad names
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by olabowale(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2009
@Noetic2: « #2 on: Yesterday at 05:04:17 PM »

Quote from: noetic2 on Yesterday at 12:57:23 PM

The ridiculous disdain of muslims to acknowledge the paedophilia act of mohammed is astonishing.
why would anyone be comfortable with the killing, beheading and amputation of others? why would anyone love to kill?
and why should allah promise paradise ONLY to suicide bombers?

Any attempt to address this issue objectively is rebuffed and seen as an attempt at hate. is islam against objectivity?
Whats so objective by you responding to your own entry? Sorry. I know that you are frustrated and its showing. Take it easy, man.

Finally whats so objective about you tryig to shout us down by your assertion of pedophilia of a situation which took place over 1400 years ago? Did anyone today kept the record of age of maturity then, or found out if Aisha my mother (RA) was already reached puberty? If a woman was engaged to a man who later refused to marry her and she married some one else after this, can we sincerely say that she was still an immature person? Why would aman who liked young girl married one, and left her for 3 years before consumating the marriage? Why 3 years and whats the purpose if he was such a pedophilile?

You have no argument so this is the reason you may be ignored after a good argument have been put forward to help you think about future opinions on the matter. But instead you just go on and on arguing blindly without any single evidence, except a weak ahadith, at best. And we know that it is weak because it goes again the Quran and the quality of the one who personified it.
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by noetic2: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic2: « on: Yesterday at 12:57:23 PM » The two in bold can be found as means of justice in Islam. Definitely the amputation of cronic thieves is a must. Let me ask you, do you let the arm robbers terrorise your family and if you have a chance while at it, you will not kill anyone of them, all of them, if you can? Your failure to do so will definitely result in their leaving with your properties, violating your loved ones, the women in particularly. And if their is any homo sexuals among them, your honor will be in jeopardy, too!

why is forgiveness not an option to allah? why is allah a condoner of jungle justice? who has allah ever forgiven?
why does allah want all non-muslims dead?

Islam is very vast and none of us is a scholar. I am not surprised that you observed the same thing. But we satisfied ourselves about your accusation of pedophilia against the holy prophet (AS). If I may ask youdo you know a society or people which does not eat "Snail" because of its slimyness? What do you think if they learn that the Yorubas consider "Escargo" a priced delicatesse? They may actually think the Yorubas are crude, I would think. Thats how your pedophilia accusation is to me.

What evidence have you been able to produce against Muhammad (AS) on your crying about his pedophilia act? That will have let merit than a people who dont eat Escargo producung evidence against the Igbo or Yorubas, or Hausas or Nigerians who consider it soemthing special. When a swiss person sees how the nigerians go crazy about lacy and or Damask, he wonders. These materials are less important in the article of clothings that they wish to own. I summit that your quality of morality is based on your experienced, your society and the place that you live and at the time you rae there! I wonder what people must have thought Mary was when she was pregnant as a single girl, yet unmarried? This single reason being yourunmarried virgin is why Allah allowed Son to defend Mother by giving him voice in the cradle! We the muslims are defending our beloved Muhammad from our computer.

whats all this u are running about with? how many times do u want me to produce the haddiths were aisha clearly stated her age?
why do u shamelessly love us to go through this circle again?

Even if what you say is true, it may be that our part of the Hellfire does not burn people since there is paradise waiting for us, anyway. We may be there to observe the burning up of the disbelievers, so that we can appreciate the more the Mercy that we are receiving. It is not impossible to imagine the fire not burning a believer, because it had happened on earth with Ibrahim (AS).

so u do acknowledge that u are hell bound? INCREDIBLE!
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by olabowale(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2009
@Noetic:
5:73 to top Muhsin Khan: Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no ilah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilah (God -Allah). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them.

5:74 to top Muhsin Khan: Will they not repent to Allah and ask His Forgiveness? For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

5:75 to top Muhsin Khan: The Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of Allah and His Books (see Verse 66:12)]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allah does not eat). Look how We make the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth).

The above is just a respond to your statement about Allah not forgiving people. Above, you will see that the door of Forgiveness is opened wide for you to walk right in! Read again!
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by olabowale(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2009
@Noetic:« #25 on: Yesterday at 11:39:35 PM »

why is forgiveness not an option to allah? why is allah a condoner of jungle justice? who has allah ever forgiven?
why does allah want all non-muslims dead?
I have adressed your Forgiveness issue. I even show you that Allah throws in Mercy. too. Now, everyone will die, muslims or not. Death is inevitable. So take your lump like a man. You cant escape it. No way, no how, no escaping it!

[Quote]
whats all this u are running about with? how many times do u want me to produce the haddiths were aisha clearly stated her age?
why do u shamelessly love us to go through this circle again? [/quote] Just like the Bible's Gospels according to the 4 named, ahadith is like that. It is also according to. Why do we know what is true about the Gospel Verses? The qualities and duties of Jesus have to be the measure of each. The same we we dispute you calling Jesus god, because it just does not jive. It is the same way that we argue about the ahadiths. We only agree if it is in line with the quality of the Messenger (AS). I dont wanna go on debating a dead issue. Let me tell you, whatever the prophet did, I am satisfied with. I copy him to a "T" if I can.

[Quote]

so u do acknowledge that u are hell bound? INCREDIBLE![/quote] The "IF" of my statement kills any possibility of saying that I said that I agreed. Read it again. If we have to assume that you are correct, it will be the part of the hell that does not burn, like your part that will incinerate you one time! Is that what you want man? To burn in hell over and over and over again, while my side is the spectator part, seeing you suffer?

Let me make it clear to you; there are two arts in a stadium; the athletes parts in the competition and the spectator part enjoying the activities in the shades.

Another is the luxurious part in Nigeria and the sufferring part. Both are in Nigeria.
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by noetic2: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic:
5:73 to top Muhsin Khan: Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no ilah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilah (God -Allah). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them.

5:74 to top Muhsin Khan: Will they not repent to Allah and ask His Forgiveness? For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

5:75 to top Muhsin Khan: The Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of Allah and His Books (see Verse 66:12)]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allah does not eat). Look how We make the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth).

The above is just a respond to your statement about Allah not forgiving people. Above, you will see that the door of Forgiveness is opened wide for you to walk right in! Read again!

if I claim to be the richest man on earth, does that make me a rich man?
where is my money? where are my investments?

Allah claims to be forgiving. . . . , WHO HAS HE EVER FORGIVEN?
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by noetic2: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic:« #25 on: Yesterday at 11:39:35 PM » I have adressed your Forgiveness issue. I even show you that Allah throws in Mercy. too. Now, everyone will die, muslims or not. Death is inevitable. So take your lump like a man. You cant escape it. No way, no how, no escaping it!

who has allah ever forgiven? why does allah not forgive? why do u have to kill non-muslims?

Just like the Bible's Gospels according to the 4 named, ahadith is like that. It is also according to. Why do we know what is true about the Gospel Verses? The qualities and duties of Jesus have to be the measure of each. The same we we dispute you calling Jesus god, because it just does not jive. It is the same way that we argue about the ahadiths. We only agree if it is in line with the quality of the Messenger (AS). I dont wanna go on debating a dead issue. Let me tell you, [b]whatever the prophet did, I am satisfied with. [/b]I copy him to a "T" if I can.

so u are ok with paedophilia and thighing?

The "IF" of my statement kills any possibility of saying that I said that I agreed. Read it again. If we have to assume that you are correct, it will be the part of the hell that does not burn, like your part that will incinerate you one time! Is that what you want man? To burn in hell over and over and over again, while my side is the spectator part, seeing you suffer?

Let me make it clear to you; there are two arts in a stadium; the athletes parts in the competition and the spectator part enjoying the activities in the shades.

Another is the luxurious part in Nigeria and the sufferring part. Both are in Nigeria.

let me understand u. . . . .u agree that u are hell bound. . .right?
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by babs787(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
@Noetic

The below caught my attention and felt as the most important

Do you care to create threads for the emboldened words and we discuss?
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by noetic2: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic

The below caught my attention and felt as the most important

Do you care to create threads for the emboldened words and we discuss?

ur fellow muslims and e-terrorists have deleted the threads created for these issues. so u can create one. . . .I will gladly engage u.
Re: What I Observe About Muslims In Nairaland. by olabowale(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2009
If I did not know better, I will think that Noetic is a broken record. He repeats himself too much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! / Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) / The Role Of An Islamic Charity In Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.