Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1930 Views)

Should I Continue To Wait Or Date Another? / Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by untamedd(f): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Odiegwu.

1 Like

Re: . by untamedd(f): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Odiegwu.
Meaning?
Re: . by Antina(f): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Though he assured you he wants to be with you but still continue reading his body language cos i will say men are not truthworthy. Dnt put ur 100% trust in him, know at the back of ur mind that he can do and undo till u hv his trust.
Re: . by PresVA: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Seriously op, you're a nice person. .. smiley smiley

Anyway, I for one can't stay with a guy that hasn't broken up with his ex .. He can't be keeping both of you at the same time .. One relationship at a time... He should define his stand!
Also, he's scared of hurting the other lady by breaking up with her which shows he still loves her somehow. .. I won't be surprised if he goes back to her when you have a little disagreement because I feel your companionship adds to what's keeping him away from the lady..

Give him a break, let him sort himself.. then, come back for you if he wishes!

2 Likes

Re: . by Sanchez01: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Antina:
Though he assured you he wants to be with you but still continue reading his body language cos i will say men are not truthworthy. Dnt put ur 100% trust in him, know at the back of ur mind that he can do and undo till u hv his trust.
I honestly makes no sense when you generalize. To be candid, you destroyed your point with the bolded. That some men cheat doesn't mean all men cheat, and that some women cheat does not imply all women are cheats. There'll always be bad eggs among both sexes that would cause the other to say some unpalatable words. This your own is just the height of it.
Re: . by Dyt(f): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Some men can lie for Africa
So he's with you cos you more polished than her
Tomorrow he will leave you for a more richer and posh lady

1 Like

Re: . by untamedd(f): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
PresVA:
Seriously op, you're a nice person. .. smiley smiley

Anyway, I for one can't stay with a guy that hasn't broken up with his ex .. He can't be keeping both of you at the same time .. One relationship at a time... He should define his stand!
Also, he's scared of hurting the other lady by breaking up with her which shows he still loves her somehow. .. I won't be surprised if he goes back to her when you have a little disagreement because I feel your companionship adds to what's keeping him away from the lady..

Give him a break, let him sort himself.. then, come back for you if he wishes!

Yeah, that's what my head is telling me...
Re: . by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
This is the time to use ur HEAD NOT YOUR HEART.

2 Likes

Re: . by StPete: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
The guy has affections for you as much as he has for the other girl. Whoever gets pregnant first wins the battle. My two cent.
Re: . by untamedd(f): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
StPete:
The guy has affections for you as much as he has for the other girl. Whoever gets pregnant first wins the battle. My two cent.

Lol, I don't see it as a battle. Its not a do or die thing. If I'm very certain that he wants to be with the other girl, I'll leave.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wow. . . . Long post.

Sorry to say but your case is quite different from Marxxx 's. Your guy is a cheat who is playing both you and the other lady. He will definitely cheat on you too and find a way to justify it.

You can stay with him but now is the time to find plan B. Don't put yourself in a position where you will feel stranded and abandoned. If he can do it to her, he can do it to you.
Re: . by GoldenJAT(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
The situation u find urself in is quite sensitive and complicated, I quite understand the path u are taking (been considerate 2wards d Oda gal) and mst acknowledge u 4 that... Bt as its stands now, only u knows what is best 4u..its a 2way thing now... U may stick with him and he end up hurting u later, or it mayb d Oda way round... USE YOUR HEAD.

2 Likes

Re: . by yetseyi(f): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Babe, just assume you are not in a relationship, infact let him go jare. He's double dating and you already know it. I am assuming you are against double relationships.

You see all these statements you are making "he wants to be with me , even if you leave I wont go back to her" does not hold water.

2 Likes

Re: . by Miami11: 2:37am On Feb 24, 2016
I don't even know why you call him a boyfriend yet he has another woman, he is probably lying to both of you.
Re: . by armyofone(m): 3:43am On Feb 24, 2016
No, you shouldn't. this is a good time to move on. Rest assured that he is bad mouthing you too maybe with the third gal.
He is a player and best you find your way "now"

1 Like

Re: . by Eketem: 6:17am On Feb 24, 2016
Away from the Girl's drama the red flag for me is that he is secretive.

If he is secretive about the little things then would he be open about his income, his health, his past, his family dynamics so you can plan a future?

Would you need to spend all your life snooping around before you can find things out.

He is okay discussing details with his cousins and friends but not with the women in his life. That for me is the read flag.

He doesn't trust or respect the women he is with enough to be honest and open.

A man with that mentality would rush and have a secret child or a secret family if you have challenges with conception.

Again for the rest of your life you would have to be constantly snooping to keep up with him.

Having an open relationship is 50 percent key to having a successful relationship.

As for the whole mess and love triangle I would not be personally comfortable with it, it rarely ends well. Marxxxx took a break first before even considering in future to date anyone that is what a honest person does. Don't get caught up in that triangle, he is not honorable. A lot of women are desperate and end up in bad situations writing for advice all over blogs don't be a statistic.

Ps you are not the " new" girl you are the other girl

3 Likes

Re: . by jashar(f): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2016
ermmm.... my dear, the signs are there now.

How much clarity do you need?

1 Like

Re: . by HCF(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2016
It is obvious your BF is equally confused. He doesn't know who to choose between the two of you. This is because,apart from being with her(d other lady) for years, he MUST'VE seen different qualities and attributes in both of u, and he wishes those qualities could just be in ONE person. For instance,u talked about him correcting the grammatical blunders of the other lady,and from ur write up,you'd likely beat her hands down in that department!..and in terms of beauty and simplicity,MAYBE she has an edge over you...

So, in essence Your BF needs to be realistic and more decisive by understanding that 'no one has it all'....and the best way you can make him decide quickly is to be firm by stepping aside!

1 Like

Re: . by keepingmum: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2016
Babe its upto you. The dude is cheating on both of you. You dont know what he tells the girl whilst you aint there. And i do not believe the dude is confused.

Its very clear your Bf knows what he is doing and is happy cheating on both of you. Atleast now you know you aint the only girl in his life and you still stayed!! you didnt even protest or break up, you accepted it and CHOOSE to stay.

Tomorrow, you ll open another thread with stories that touch the anus about how your bf of 100 years has now relegated you to side chick status....

I suggest you practice safe sex and move away from all that drama because even if he ends up with you, he will always keep contacting her or other babes you aint even aware of through your marriage and trust me, you dont need that drama.

2 Likes

Re: . by byvan03: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Please don't end up with this guy, it will be a very thorny road. He is a cheat, cheats can play any game no matter how vicious it will be on the hearts involved. Use your gut feeling now so you don't wind up with both hands on your head. Secretive people are very dangerous, they will sell the house you live in without notice.

Stop yourself from opening another pained thread thread when you are married , do it now that you can.

1 Like

Re: . by GodnGold: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Untamed sweety,please are you still with "bf" in that town?
I am the girlie you are opening this thread about.

You thinks am not smart on social media eh?
So he is with you on varentine day?
Oh!

Seriously,your character says something about you,sticking out your neck for a rival?

You are smart but your bf is smarter.
But just a step ahead.

My advice,keep your love for this guy in check and don't fall head over heels in love with him.
l
If another bloke comes along, spread your net not your legs(very different and very crucial).

Keep being your free spirited self but be careful when intimacy comes in,your type is usually tamed with pregnancy and there lies your woes.

Be quiet when you are with this guy so that you will learn more from his body language.

Don't dump him yet,soon you will have a tangible reason to do so.

1 Like

Re: . by duduade: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rubbish....

If u wanna stay then stay...

If you wanna leave then leave

Don't come here to start writing epistles...

It's he or she that wears the shoe that knows where it hurts..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
just let him go and move on. He is not worth any of u. he is a liar, cheat, a self centered person and worst off secretive. Tomorrow he will find a rich gal and tell people that u r not classy. Marxx's story is different, two people in love but cant iron things out. Your case is that you are playing with heartbreak.

www.mybizideas.com
Re: . by olashas(f): 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
You are a very nice lady to put yourself in the other lady's shoes. Kindly move on.
Re: . by RiffRaff: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2016
You already have the answers you are looking for.
A liar, an unrepentant cheat. except u want to be unhappy for the rest of your life, then u can stay.

Ladies are usually emotional, that is why they hold on when all evidence points at them to leave. The guy is taking advantage of that.

Move on cuz there are great guys out there that will value u more and treat u better.

Cheers
Re: . by nicerod(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2016
He hasn't fvck u to his satisfaction. He wll leave u very soon.

U be do like usain bolt cos me i can't date som1 who's inluv wt her ex

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do Now? / Please I Need Help On How To Manage A Child With Ss Gene / Vasectomy: Costs And Accredited Centres In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.