Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' (56658 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Halleydavid: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2016

Today I reported exclusively that Comedian AY Makun's lovely wife Mabel had moved out of their Lekki home and I did not know if it was a permanent move or not....

That story you can take it to the Bank and even though i tried not to disclose the shocking details narrated to me on why it crashed,the Comedian has called me out asking me to help him reveal the details and that he does not want to ''join issues' with me.

Naij.com reached out to the comedian via a phone call and according to their website “The comedian said he does not want to join issues with Stella Dimokokorkus and that since she has all the details of his marriage breakup, she should tell it all. The comedian who is also an actor and movie producer said it is only unfortunate that Nigeria is a country where you cannot sue for damages.”

AY Makun also posted on Instagram “Some blogs are, for the most part, the bringers of bad news… and it’s not entirely the bloggers fault, bad news gets higher ratings, travels faster and sells more than good news. The reality is that you will continue to hear negative information from many sources against anything that showcases your blessings and pride. Gossip is just a tool to distract people who have nothing better to do from feeling jealous of those few who are still remaining in the institution called ‘Celebrity Marriage’ . It lies in our will to decide whether to discard them into the waste bin or record them into our brains!. The question is… whose report will you believe?#Hisreportsaysiamfree #Hisreportsaysvictory #Hisreportsaysweareblessed#wecastandbind #prayfortheonesyoulove”

The only reason I am responding to this Clap back is because it puts my job on the hot seat.
Let me state here Categorically that MY STORY IS TRUE and i take no Joy in reporting such News,just that what must be told must be told.
You laugh at others when their News is out but when it gets to yours it becomes a problem?Excuse me!
I choose to leave the dirty details of what happened for you to tell your fans on your social media handle.If you are embarrassed that the story has been posted,then i understand but your beautiful wife packed out of your house with a big truck and she took everything take-able and your house is currently under lock and key...unless she returns this night.
Instead of dragging or fighting dirty with you,I pray that God restores your Union and gives you the wisdom of Solomon to act right.
Some Blogs will not be bringers of bad news if you do not produce the bad news!
If you are talking about gossip,you produce and distribute it too so why call out your colleagues?Why have you been phone crashing with friends on the way forward?Didn't your ''F'' President friend do all he can to beg WIFEY to stay?
I will not help you launder your dirty story online,Don't let the devil use you to call me out AY,you have Jesus' number,use it!
Whose report to believe? God's report!...The one that will deliver you from your chronicle of blah blah!
#I am out!

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/02/re-comedian-ay-makuns-wife-mabel-moves.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by goldiam(f): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
This Stella nah werey she got no chill as he dey hot she dey give am yepa.Abeg uncle Ay God go help your union make e no break.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by azeeza(f): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Woe unto cheats!!!

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Kingsasian(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Na wa o. I love her reply sha

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Rhozabeth(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
This is getting messier by the minute!

3 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
This Stella is not a fine sombory sha.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by enoqueen: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
This drama go sweet die.

Make I buy space.

1 Like

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Jimbiz(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Naira don fall hand..heat dey kill person for one side...wizkid and linda...davido and dele...annie idibia and rich kid....dasukigate dey on hold..biafra dey another side....Ay and him wife don come again.
na wetin sef..untop dis heat again and buhari still gather mind travel comot from this country..
#pray4Nigeria#

316 Likes 28 Shares

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Jadekitana(f): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
But this Stella worwor o, even with all the money? Linda is really pretty then.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
goldiam:
This Stella nah werey she got no chill as he dey hot she dey give am yepa.Abeg uncle Ay God go help your union make e no break.

That chill wey she no get go put am inside trouble very soon....na small remain.

2 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by M4gunners: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Op you, AY and the blogger is playing with me i guess! How can i read all this looking for the details yet nothing to find out? Mehn i dey vex.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by floragregs(f): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
This blogger is unprofessional. She talks like a mad and razz woman! I prefer Linda anyday.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
beef plenty dis year... y nah.... all of una dey rear cow??

abeg laugh ur sorrow away:::: see this:::: Lol... When You Are Breadwinner Of The
Family (photo) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/lol-when-you-are-breadwinner-of-family.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by NobleAngell(f): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
So u mean these celebrities cannot enjoy privacy? They are not perfect for crying out loud, they have their dirts. Bloggers should stop this pls angry.

I was thinking of becoming a celebrity but now I won't.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by yomalex(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmm
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by kingarizona1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
angryThat lady looks like a female transgender of AY

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by sugarbelly: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
bad
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by McMayowa(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by silverdam(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
I thought they said Linda Ikeji is terrible and a home wrecker, please how do we justify Stella Dimoko?

Honestly Stella Dimoko is worse than Linda in all ramifications. It's only a hater that would discredit Linda but praise Stella's stupidity.

Stella is full of negativity... Ugly bittch!!!

I just hope all these is not publicity for AY's mediocre new movie coming out.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by chesterlee(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
A list Celebs clashes with A list Bloggers seem to be the latest trend now...

Naija!

4 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by mccoy47(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lol. As blunt as Stella

8 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Sunnycliff(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bloggers ripping homes apart since 1990

1 Like

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by bebe2(f): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
AY is still in denial,

and i bet thats same thing he did with his wife, denying everything.

note to all guys,

cheating doesnt break your home , is how u handle issues after u ve been caught that

dat determines if ur marraige will survive.

most guys will lie and lie ontop more lies.

if u are really sorry and remorseful then tell her all she WANTS to know.

just breakdown and confess, and show u regret it and u might just scale thru undecided

45 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by nasha1(f): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
azeeza:
Woe unto cheats!!!

Yes,Mabel makun cheated on AY with his account officer.in fact this is not the first time.He forgave her first time,then after the second one,he started beating nd abusing her.the trust was gone nd they were just saving face,ay started living a reckless life.rumor has it dat mabel family also rejected her because she doesnt take care of them.her brother is a struggling tailor nd neither her or ay tried 2 help him.ay disrespect her family too.I am a real SDK nd we know the gist.everything is in the open.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
azeeza:
Woe unto cheats!!!
chill, sis.
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by bunmioguns(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
shocked
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by thefakestan: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wetin dem go do SDK

Ntin

ThefakeStan
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Benite: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
AY beware of SDK oooo
she no get chill oooo
she dey serve people hot!
You better Call Jesus number ooooo

SDK dailing hers lol

But sdk fine nah that pic didnt do her justice

13 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Coolcash1: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
May God heal his marriage I pray...

3 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Na who dem help?

4 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
End time quarrel.. .. wetin we wan settle now Na Ay and him wife quarrel abi na Ay and Blogger Stella embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timaya Miraculously Escaped An Accident Yesterday (photo) / Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie / Worst Dressed At The 2015 AMAA Nominee Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.