Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water (77679 Views)

25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping / See What Happened To Me While I Was Sleeping Inside Church. / Bathtub Inspired Wheelbarrow Spotted In Ibadan (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by alphamodel1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Chestar5:
The heat is really killing o, got red rashes over my brown body cry..
That maybe craw craw not heat. cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Chukazu: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
hmmm... na mami water sleep be this
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by VellyG(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
The worst night u can ever have is feeling very hot under this terrible heat and mosquito biting u at same time .
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by ucheliali(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Its very cold here in Newcastle, i'm freezing
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Chestar5:

What is it about u and James Bond (007)
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by ucheliali(m): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
My 3 radiators are on, but i'm still freezing inside my room. I need dat heat in naija.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
scofieldsimba:
This really got me
May he never drown IJN.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Machini(m): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
frankobaba:
Mtchewwwww...
My chip! I see you
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Booty4me: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Treyson:
Its funny because I am covered in blanket here in Jos.

And even when the heat comes we have NESCO 24/7 power so no long thing grin

Jo's the coldest state in Nigeria
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by TedBaker(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tnx a lot to dose haters who got me banned For 3 days
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Amiano:
Oh men dis is d perfect antidote to d heat
if u go to Maiduguri, that water will have its temperature rise to 40℅ by then u will have to run to normal heat.

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by sanchezJ(f): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Heat no catch d guy,if na dis crazy heat wey fit kill person,d guy no go fit wear cloths sleep inside deep freezer not to talk of bathtub.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Chestar5(f): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
dukeolumde:

What is it about u and James Bond (007)
we are family friends
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by popcykaylah(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
The rate at which this heat dey go I hope it doesn't turn our scrotum to boiled eggs,I dey bath like 3times before day break..

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
ucheliali:
My 3 radiators are on, but i'm still freezing inside my room. I need dat heat in naija.
in that calabari Fulani village where u r speaking from abi? Pls when did mtn install mast in that village for u to have this Internet?

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Chestar5:

we are family friends

But how come I don't know u
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Phelicx(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Na dat one sure pass o. Wish I had one for myself...
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by mattyboy007(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
[b][/b]but wait oo dis heat no dey kaduna ooo.. abi na cos say me no dey sin again?
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by bebe2(f): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmm mm

Dis is not the time to bring children home oo,

I beg make I save my ticket money.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by rhymesnoni(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Aha, film trick.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Sammywalex(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
I doubt it if the man wont pee b4 he gets up.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by phemmie06(m): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2016

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by nikkylara: 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Are u guys really sure that this guy is sleeping ?

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by frainc(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Letter to Mr Sun

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
gr8gem:
Even mosquito don take cover for owerri wey I dey sotey mosquito no dey com out for nite again, nobody wan die from dis heat.
I have been pondering this too. No mosquitoes in my part of town either. The heat must have dried all their breeding crevices.

@topic: yday I had to take 3 baths. Right now my dusting powder is poured all over me like a dammed masquerade! embarassed

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by yomi007k(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
marycool18:
tongue I should sleep in the shower then cheesy
Am I invited? grin

Promise to behave myself..

...*fingers crossed*

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by gungab(m): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
nice concept you can try this at home
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by musicwriter(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
This bathroom looks like a place I stayed before in Beko Estate, Ikeja suburb. Everything from the toilet and sink are all in the right position. The door is just opposite that pillow.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by ifyan(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Come to Abia. Na on top uncompleted story building na him l de sleep.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lol annd I actually thought of this ooo
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by frisky2good(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Show me wink

Chestar5:
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Yehman(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
scofieldsimba:
This really got me
Hmmm. I better go this way...

When Your Barber Is Your Girlfriends Ex / When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. / Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard