Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water (77677 Views)

25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping / See What Happened To Me While I Was Sleeping Inside Church. / Bathtub Inspired Wheelbarrow Spotted In Ibadan (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by jamst2(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
popcykaylah:
The rate at which this heat dey go I hope it doesn't turn our scrotum to boiled eggs,I dey bath like 3times before day break..

U go fear fear!!! cool
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

I have been pondering this too. No mosquitoes in my part of town either. The heat must have dried all their breeding crevices.

@topic: yday I had to take 3 baths. Right now my dusting powder is poured all over me like a dammed masquerade! embarassed

Hi beautiful...
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by yunglivochi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy grin oh LORD we dey beg ooo
send down d rain
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by akilo1: 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
This where u take weed with ogogoro and nepa come seize light
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Justicealh3(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hopeless, sha.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by kenoz(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Tedassie(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

I have been pondering this too. No mosquitoes in my part of town either. The heat must have dried all their breeding crevices.

@topic: yday I had to take 3 baths. Right now my dusting powder is poured all over me like a dammed masquerade! embarassed

kiss
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by omojeesu(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Get ready for more heat!
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Sammyblaq(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
My naked body is lying on the tile...I for take picture but light no dey.

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by coolestca(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Chestar5:
The heat is really killing o, got red rashes over my brown body cry..
So that we can goan lookat your pishur abi? :/
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Leriebloom(f): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
So i am not the only one feeling this way, thank God.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by karkinase(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
ERCROSS:
[b] And this happened to me today...
Coming back from school this evening, though tired but delighted about the delicious rice and beans concoction I cooked earlier in the mawing....
I stopped by at iya kudi's shop to get a half bag of pure water, she gave me d half bag and I was forced to ask:- iya kudi ,una boil this pure water , She just bone face to my jamb question...
in few minutes, I was at my home, opened the door only to be greeted by this foul stench that enveloped my room like say ostrich egg hatch...
where is this odour coming from, I asked myself.... ooooohhhh, then I remembered I had released a natural perfume from my wicked ass just as I was about to take my leave in the morning... I hastily open the windows, and sprayed the air freshener...
I dropped my bag and went out again to get a new airtel sim, within 30 minutes I was back, opened the door and again greeted by the foul stench and now even stronger... jeez, wetin dey smell gan self...my eyes fizzling about searching for what might be smelling, I don wash all my dirty plates naaw... I carry air freshener again spray everywhere... I carry water go bath as I don dey sweat like person wey run marathon..
After bathing, I still feel the hotness of the water on my body as I step into the room... ohh my God, dis odour still dey... wooh, I Neva get Tyne to dey search wetin dey smell bare make I chop first...I said to myself, smiling grimmly as I carry plate and spoon to serve myself...
I opened the pot and I nearly got a seizure , it oozed out strongly more than ever, still stunned and amazed but heartbroken looking at my lovely rice and beans concoction... already spoilt and smelling... Out of the love I have for the meal and as per say I no get chi-chi on me to buy even indomie, I took a spoonful of the concoction to my mouth nose-covered.... holy shiiiitttt.. warrisdis... Even a poison can never taste this horrible... I thought while I spit out the mess outta my mouth.. Ahhh na wetin man pikin go kon chop oooooo.... [/b]
I can relate wit dis, was Once in ur shoes back den during my 100L days after i used my last card to cook dis delicious rice n beans; based on d fact i was going for nite class (TDB) i jst quickly tasted it, hmmm hw delicious i Said to myself, unknowing to me that i wuldnt eat d delicious meal i had prepared. Fast forward to mornin i jst rushed back to my room after reminising on how i would enjoy my meal dat morning, mehn i was mistaken as this once delicious meal jst became poison barely 10hrs after cooking, I was pained to the bone as per say it was my last card.
Lesson Learnt :Dnt close ur food immediately after cooking especially beans as dis wuld allow for the vapour to condense n provide a moist environment for bacteria to act on. Sorry bro

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Anslempeter(m): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmmmmmmm for Auchi na die we dey ooooooo heat want kill person Ooooo pls make una help us even my fan the blow heat.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by ERCROSS(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
karkinase:

I can relate wit dis, was Once in ur shoes back den during my 100L days after i used my last card to cook dis delicious rice n beans; based on d fact i was going for nite class (TDB) i jst quickly tasted it, hmmm hw delicious i Said to myself, unknowing to me that i wuldnt eat d delicious meal i had prepared. Fast forward to mornin i jst rushed back to my room after reminising on how i would enjoy my meal dat morning, mehn i was mistaken as this once delicious meal jst became poison barely 10hrs after cooking, I was pained to the bone as per say it was my last card.
Lesson Learnt :Dnt close ur food immediately after cooking especially beans as dis wuld allow for the vapour to condense n provide a moist environment for bacteria to act on. Sorry bro
Aahhh... no wonder... its true I closed it immediately after cooking....cos I was late fore lectures...
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by freecocoa(f): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
As in eh, I can't remember feeling as hot as I do these days, the heat is so much that even while bathing, I still feel myself sweating/burning from the heat, the government need to do something about it. angry
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by bhibbi2644: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
d guy need am joor.. d heat is just too much... e b like say hell fire don dey lick oo
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Ezenwa11(m): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Onitsha and Owerri is so hot. I heard that God brought the sun closer to earth? angry angry angry
come bayelsa , come see wetin heat dey carry us do
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by hadura29(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Lol. People forming and taking a soft humorous advantage in any situation. No wonder we are the happiest people in pains in this part of the world.

That's why Naija will never fail my brother...,
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by ohenhen1: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
No light for fan?
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by tsdarkside(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
to hell with all this dark skin assholes...to hell with their love for the western world....

a good black-president will rule forever...

to hell with democratie,,,,.....

to hell with jonathan.....

all hail mugabe....hail,haill,hailll.........................!!!!!
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Chestar5:
The heat is really killing o, got red rashes over my brown body cry..
The intense heat is becoming unbearable
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by reachbenny(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
MTN Mobile Electricity to the rescue!
Get one for just N10,000:00 and u are sure to have 247 power supply.
Flash me on 08033611500 and I promise to call u and explain better.

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by IrradiatoR: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
adepeter26:
Cold wan kill me here for Sokoto, some peepz shouting heat in anoda state. cry

you guys are VERY LUCKY, you should be thanking God.. .

it's no joke, the heat is beyond ordinary down south
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by kinzation(m): 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
if you don't have a bath tub..just fetch water into a big bowl and relax...
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Misterdhee1(m): 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Man must survive now.. Naija nd craziness sha!!
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by isaacgravity(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
We Offer the Best/Cheapest BULK SMS SERVICES to All members. Kindly contact us on #07033010778#(call/whatsapp) to place your order now!
OUR SERVICE IS THE BEST!!!