Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water (77698 Views)

25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping / See What Happened To Me While I Was Sleeping Inside Church. / Bathtub Inspired Wheelbarrow Spotted In Ibadan (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Amiano(m): 7:04am On Feb 24, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
if u go to Maiduguri, that water will have its temperature rise to 40℅ by then u will have to run to normal heat.

U change d water den
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by ERCROSS(m): 7:05am On Feb 24, 2016
fwwins:

I have an advise for you
what advice broh....
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Adeevah(m): 7:07am On Feb 24, 2016
Untop diz crazy heat, my wife still dey hit me for midnite...#oyamakewedo
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by ucnwafor(m): 7:08am On Feb 24, 2016
marycool18:
tongue I should sleep in the shower then cheesy
or better still sleep in the freezer cos u are cool already, nice preconceptions in your dp
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Missmossy(f): 7:09am On Feb 24, 2016
Chai!!!

This is serious cheesy the heat is killing on a more serious note.

Hotness everywhere,hairy people like me find it hard not to sweat during the day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by PreyingMantis(m): 7:10am On Feb 24, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Who r u referring as a hoe?
Thou knowest...
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by KingTom(m): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2016
Missmossy:
Chai!!!

This is serious cheesy the heat is killing on a more serious note.

Hotness everywhere,hairy people like me find it hard not to sweat during the day
hairy shocked
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by mukthar2000(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2016
grin You need to come and experience th heat in Lokoja
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by bfa: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2016
This is just one of the 1000 ways to die.Risk of suffocation.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:28am On Feb 24, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Thou knowest...
Rubbish!
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by jidedavid: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2016
shocked shocked omo nah real talk oooooo no mosquito at all here for ibafo tooo they too don hear am lol.
gr8gem:
Even mosquito don take cover for owerri wey I dey sotey mosquito no dey com out for nite again, nobody wan die from dis heat.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Chestar5(f): 7:45am On Feb 24, 2016
coolestca:
So that we can goan lookat your pishur abi? :/
nah, if u do or not me dont care...
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by coolestca(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Chestar5:

nah, if u do or not me dont care...
:-/ OK nah
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Mehnnn I don't blame the guy oooo! The heat is something else! Last night The AC was on the highest and I still didn't sleep covered up. cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by klenton(m): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2016
robosky02:
but watin cause all this heat
i hear say na APC
is it true?
no, na jonathan
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2016
IrradiatoR:

you guys are VERY LUCKY, you should be thanking God.. .

it's no joke, the heat is beyond ordinary down south
Mayb Sokoto heat still dae do PRESS-UP. cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Missmossy(f): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2016
KingTom:
hairy shocked
Lol...yes!!!

You still exist here...
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by comos: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2016
fashola please give us light before heat Finnish us
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by PreyingMantis(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Rubbish!
Easy girl.... Too early for quarrels. Why would an angel think herself a hoe?
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by marycool18(f): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2016
ucnwafor:
or better still sleep in the freezer cos u are cool already, nice preconceptions in your dp

Thanks hun, wink
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by DedeNkem: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2016
What an as*shole! It's never a good idea to sleep in water!!
He may drown in it. And water can destroys the skin if submerged for a long time!
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by ibnzubair(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2016
Kaduna here is cold
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by KingTom(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2016
Missmossy:

Lol...yes!!!

You still exist here...
I still exist o. However I find it annoying that this hear has chosen now of all times to manifest. Just when my full beard was beginning to flex my face
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by ezinnelity(f): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2016
o my brother I guess dis heat really transformed ur skin colour!
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by bennymark(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Lol. People forming and taking a soft humorous advantage in any situation. No wonder we are the happiest people in pains in this part of the world.

Fella called it 'Suffering and Smiling'
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Dlorv(f): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2016
God o
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Mhizkel(f): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2016
ERCROSS:
[b] And this happened to me today...
Coming back from school this evening, though tired but delighted about the delicious rice and beans concoction I cooked earlier in the mawing....
I stopped by at iya kudi's shop to get a half bag of pure water, she gave me d half bag and I was forced to ask:- iya kudi ,una boil this pure water , She just bone face to my jamb question...
in few minutes, I was at my home, opened the door only to be greeted by this foul stench that enveloped my room like say ostrich egg hatch...
where is this odour coming from, I asked myself.... ooooohhhh, then I remembered I had released a natural perfume from my wicked ass just as I was about to take my leave in the morning... I hastily open the windows, and sprayed the air freshener...
I dropped my bag and went out again to get a new airtel sim, within 30 minutes I was back, opened the door and again greeted by the foul stench and now even stronger... jeez, wetin dey smell gan self...my eyes fizzling about searching for what might be smelling, I don wash all my dirty plates naaw... I carry air freshener again spray everywhere... I carry water go bath as I don dey sweat like person wey run marathon..
After bathing, I still feel the hotness of the water on my body as I step into the room... ohh my God, dis odour still dey... wooh, I Neva get Tyne to dey search wetin dey smell bare make I chop first...I said to myself, smiling grimmly as I carry plate and spoon to serve myself...
I opened the pot and I nearly got a seizure , it oozed out strongly more than ever, still stunned and amazed but heartbroken looking at my lovely rice and beans concoction... already spoilt and smelling... Out of the love I have for the meal and as per say I no get chi-chi on me to buy even indomie, I took a spoonful of the concoction to my mouth nose-covered.... holy shiiiitttt.. warrisdis... Even a poison can never taste this horrible... I thought while I spit out the mess outta my mouth.. Ahhh na wetin man pikin go kon chop oooooo....

ooohhh, then I remembered the last cup of garri I had in my cupboard.... oooohhh Garri, I love u.... saving the life of Nigerian students since 1509BC... I brought out the life saver and took one of pure water which I bought earlier to dilute my solute.. I can feel its hotness even as I held it, well, I no get choice, I just put am like that , stirred the molecules together...

I lift up the first spoonful to my mouth, and I cudnt say for sure if na garrium sulphate I dey swallow or na Eba... Chai, d hunger wey don hammer my head no even let me notice the difference in taste I just dey carry out my business transactions dey go, I'd rather die of lassa fever than die of hunger..... I finished my GarrieEba......

Still unsatisfied with a half filled belly, I went to a female friends place with the hope of getting something to eat, As I dey go na hin I don dey pray say make manna from heaven dey fall for her house ooo...
God still answers prayer, I was greeted by the aroma of a well scented stew as I knocked on the door... ooohhh thank God...
ko! ko!! koko!!!
who be that... a masculine unfriendly voice answered( maybe Lalasticlala ) ...
its me Ercross, I seek for mhizkel.
She went out
pls, when is she coming back
Tomorrow....
haa, Gbese reh ooooo... Tomorrow keh
Depressed and saddened, I turned back and left...

Now am back at home lying on the carpet, **who go sleep on top bed for this heat**
the heat wey spoil my food because I no open the pot cover allow air enter as I was told by my next door neighbour tosyne2much....
Guess its one of those nights when we go to bed with an empty stomach....
All thanks to the heat

Hoping tomorrow will be a better day grin
[/b]

Mhizkel is back cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Akell(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Chestar5:
The heat is really killing o, got red rashes over my brown body cry..
lemme see shocked
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by bayinq25(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2016
scofieldsimba:
This really got me
pray a naked wire doesn't fall into the bathtub
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Chestar5(f): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2016
Akell:
lemme see shocked
no need, its digustin to view cry
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Harmony92(f): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2016
ERCROSS:
[b] And this happened to me today...
Coming back from school this evening, though tired but delighted about the delicious rice and beans concoction I cooked earlier in the mawing....
I stopped by at iya kudi's shop to get a half bag of pure water, she gave me d half bag and I was forced to ask:- iya kudi ,una boil this pure water , She just bone face to my jamb question...
in few minutes, I was at my home, opened the door only to be greeted by this foul stench that enveloped my room like say ostrich egg hatch...
where is this odour coming from, I asked myself.... ooooohhhh, then I remembered I had released a natural perfume from my wicked ass just as I was about to take my leave in the morning... I hastily open the windows, and sprayed the air freshener...
I dropped my bag and went out again to get a new airtel sim, within 30 minutes I was back, opened the door and again greeted by the foul stench and now even stronger... jeez, wetin dey smell gan self...my eyes fizzling about searching for what might be smelling, I don wash all my dirty plates naaw... I carry air freshener again spray everywhere... I carry water go bath as I don dey sweat like person wey run marathon..
After bathing, I still feel the hotness of the water on my body as I step into the room... ohh my God, dis odour still dey... wooh, I Neva get Tyne to dey search wetin dey smell bare make I chop first...I said to myself, smiling grimmly as I carry plate and spoon to serve myself...
I opened the pot and I nearly got a seizure , it oozed out strongly more than ever, still stunned and amazed but heartbroken looking at my lovely rice and beans concoction... already spoilt and smelling... Out of the love I have for the meal and as per say I no get chi-chi on me to buy even indomie, I took a spoonful of the concoction to my mouth nose-covered.... holy shiiiitttt.. warrisdis... Even a poison can never taste this horrible... I thought while I spit out the mess outta my mouth.. Ahhh na wetin man pikin go kon chop oooooo....

ooohhh, then I remembered the last cup of garri I had in my cupboard.... oooohhh Garri, I love u.... saving the life of Nigerian students since 1509BC... I brought out the life saver and took one of pure water which I bought earlier to dilute my solute.. I can feel its hotness even as I held it, well, I no get choice, I just put am like that , stirred the molecules together...

I lift up the first spoonful to my mouth, and I cudnt say for sure if na garrium sulphate I dey swallow or na Eba... Chai, d hunger wey don hammer my head no even let me notice the difference in taste I just dey carry out my business transactions dey go, I'd rather die of lassa fever than die of hunger..... I finished my GarrieEba......

Still unsatisfied with a half filled belly, I went to a female friends place with the hope of getting something to eat, As I dey go na hin I don dey pray say make manna from heaven dey fall for her house ooo...
God still answers prayer, I was greeted by the aroma of a well scented stew as I knocked on the door... ooohhh thank God...
ko! ko!! koko!!!
who be that... a masculine unfriendly voice answered( maybe Lalasticlala ) ...
its me Ercross, I seek for mhizkel.
She went out
pls, when is she coming back
Tomorrow....
haa, Gbese reh ooooo... Tomorrow keh
Depressed and saddened, I turned back and left...

Now am back at home lying on the carpet, **who go sleep on top bed for this heat**
the heat wey spoil my food because I no open the pot cover allow air enter as I was told by my next door neighbour tosyne2much....
Guess its one of those nights when we go to bed with an empty stomach....
All thanks to the heat

Hoping tomorrow will be a better day grin
[/b]
woa! U re so funny. 9ice one cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Barber Is Your Girlfriends Ex / When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. / When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.