Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

H E L P : I Bought A Fake Designer Perfume On Konga. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / H E L P : I Bought A Fake Designer Perfume On Konga. (1214 Views)

Dropshipping On Konga--- #2.3million in 2 Months / Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) / I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H E L P : I Bought A Fake Designer Perfume On Konga. by Saifullah01: 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
I bought a fake designer perfume over 30k on konga what do I do
Re: H E L P : I Bought A Fake Designer Perfume On Konga. by mexyk(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sell it on OLX undecided
Re: H E L P : I Bought A Fake Designer Perfume On Konga. by mexyk(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sell it on OLX
Re: H E L P : I Bought A Fake Designer Perfume On Konga. by Davluck(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Send a message to the seller and see if it'll be replaced or you'll be refunded, if not contact konga direct and a solution will come
Re: H E L P : I Bought A Fake Designer Perfume On Konga. by viceldo(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Call The Seller And Stop Ranting Here....
Re: H E L P : I Bought A Fake Designer Perfume On Konga. by isaacgravity(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
We Offer the Best/Cheapest BULK SMS SERVICES to All members. Kindly contact us on #07033010778#(call/whatsapp) to place your order now!
OUR SERVICE IS THE BEST!!!
Powered by www.schoolnewsportal.com Team
Re: H E L P : I Bought A Fake Designer Perfume On Konga. by spafu(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Write original on a piece of paper and celotape it to the perfume and your problem is sold.

1 Like

Re: H E L P : I Bought A Fake Designer Perfume On Konga. by Etfash(m): 2:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Call Konga, make your complaint and state what you want. If they fail to either replace the product or refund you your money, visit the closest Standards Organisation of Nigeria's office to you and complain. They will ensure that you get value for money.

@Those advocating resale.. Please let's stand against substandard products; always speak up!
Re: H E L P : I Bought A Fake Designer Perfume On Konga. by koredex4love(m): 5:43am On Feb 24, 2016
@Op,
I can assure you if what you were sold to is truely fake,Konga will surely ensure you are not just paid back your and sure that is the end of the seller on the platform.
Please,make sure you are really confident that the one given to you is truely fake and you need to prove your claim with evidence.
Also,suspend the use of the perfume or the perfume son almost finished before you discover is a fake lol!! angry
Call this number 01 460 5555. as a matter of urgency to quickly report to them,am sure your matter will be treated as urgent as possible because Konga don't toy with customers complain,but we sellers are the once that are not powerful in their sight.
Wish you best of luck!!!
Re: H E L P : I Bought A Fake Designer Perfume On Konga. by Saifullah01: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Thanks for your suggestions. Am in contact with both konga and the seller hope to resolve it soonest.
Re: H E L P : I Bought A Fake Designer Perfume On Konga. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Saifullah01:
I bought a fake designer perfume over 30k on konga what do I do
see question? use it as mosquito spray... since you don't know what to do with it.
Re: H E L P : I Bought A Fake Designer Perfume On Konga. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Suspends Naira Card For International Transactions / Please Which Nigerian Bank Card Funds Skrill / 5 Ways You Can Start Making Money From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.