Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed (55503 Views)

Comedian Mr. Jollof Booed Off Stage At Funnybone's Show / Cossy Orjiakor At Funnybone's Untamed Show (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by bigtimi(m): 1:43am On Feb 24, 2016
It was an exciting atmosphere at Muson Centre on Sunday February 21 as Social Media Sensation Emmanuella who is known for her ‘This is Not My Real Face’ skit took to the stage for a comedy performance which got the crowd at Comedian Funnybone’s debut show rolling on the floor.

The 5 year old comedienne excited guests with a mockery of comedian Bovi when she said the first time she heard the name ‘Bovi’ she thought it was a name of a biscuit.

Not content with causing havoc with that, she also made mockery of TY Bello and the Bread Seller Story as she enacted as the bread seller hawking and tagged anyone who is against her a hater who doesn’t want her to progress just like Jumoke did.

Her performance brought the crowd to a near-frenzy.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by JustOzito(f): 3:31am On Feb 24, 2016
the girl is funny... I see her climbing the ladder of success

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 24, 2016
success galore little girl

let's laugh
:::: Lol....when your pastor declares
tomorrow for fasting http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/lolwhen-your-pastor-declares-tomorrow.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by axortedbabe(f): 5:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Abeg I neva hear of her o,who she be

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by cruzita(f): 6:10am On Feb 24, 2016
grin another Helen paul

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by Lilshorecords(m): 6:16am On Feb 24, 2016
Uhmm. Just little emmanuella. Pls, Remember me today Lord! I pray for blessings today.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by 0955eb027(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2016
5 year old! Which kain lie b dis? D gal s gud tho.. Her luk alone s funny..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by keishablack(f): 6:59am On Feb 24, 2016
0955eb027:
5 year old! Which kain lie b dis? D gal s gud tho.. Her luk alone s funny..
She shd be @ least 8

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by alphaking(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2016
How can emmanuella be 5 yrs old even that small boy they use in the thier videos might not be 5 she should be around the age of 7 to 9 years jor. She is going places o, kudos to Mark angel can't do without watching the latest episodes every friday

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by funkymoore: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2016
Very funny girl

3 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by vizkiz: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2016
you better face your studies sweetie and don't let this fame get into your head. If you do, you might turn out great in future wink but if you don't, we are looking at another cossy or maheda in the making angry

netizenbuzz:

Berra shut up. Who says she is not facing her book? And you that is facing your book, how much have you made this year?

more than what your father is making in the block factory grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by sandrajazmin(f): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2016
This is not my real face oOo!
Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by mccoy47(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Upwardly mobile
Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by Pidggin(f): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Talented girl smiley impressive

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by theunnamed: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Who is this?
Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2016
grin
Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by emperorP101(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Dis's not my real face ooo.
Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by johnshagb(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Talented young girl. Hope she's well managed

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by eleojo23: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2016
After seeing this girl on TV, a lot of other kids will want to all become comedians. But kids need to be properly guided and told that this is just one of the many things they can become in life, that everybody cannot become comedians and showbiz personalities.
We need to encourage those who are interested in other things like science and technology by celebrating them the same way we celebrate those in showbiz.
That brings more balance to society.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2016
JustOzito:
the girl is funny... I see her climbing the ladder of success
I need to package my daughter.... She's got an acute sense of humor.
Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by Walexsammy(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2016
axortedbabe:
buh u sabi kelvin hart abi? so, why won't dollar rise? tongue grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by hakinze00(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2016
The girl is really going places ooo,just last week or so,she was in one of julius agwu's show nw na funnybone.what abt mark angel? Dem no dey call am go show ni?
Meanwhile.
Emmanuella-It is a lie,my uncle told me dat we all come from adam and eve
Girl 1:It's a lie...It's a lie....in our school my aunty taught us that we all came from sand
Girl 2:It is a lie.my science teacher told me that that we all came from the rock
Girl 3:It is a lie...u dnt knw anything my mummy told me that we came from the family of Apes
Emmanuella-Thats true....it is obvious..................................but we are not talking abt ur family

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by megabyte2(f): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Very funny girl, this is not my real face ooooo cheesy
Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by acunon: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2016
This girl is highly favoured, may God bless her hustle.

7 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by Joeace3000(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2016
nice.. Do your thing girl. Don't mind the haters who hate seeing kids do what they or their kids can't do. They have become advisers when they haven't advised themselves or their kids

Meanwhile have you visited my signature links or read my threads about fiverr today?

3 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by duchess02(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2016
axortedbabe:
she is damn too funny,she has done many comedy videos,she has upto 59 episodes of different comedy videos,u can go to Google n type emmanuella comedy videos

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by Zenzu01(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2016
I thought she should be in school..

Anyway with the high rate of unemployed graduates in this country.
I wonder if going to school is the best option or just to discover ur talent from the street and exploit it..

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by Kolababe: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2016
Wow
Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2016
keishablack:

She shd be @ least 8
yea, since Na you born her, you suppose know her age undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:
you better face your studies and don't let this fame get into your head. If you do, you might turn out to great in future wink but if you don't, we are looking at another cossy or maheda in the making angry

Berra shut up. Who says she is not facing her book? And you that is facing your book, how much have you made this year?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed by dammytosh: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2016
Raw talent.

Thanks to Mark Angel

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House / Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.