Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,367 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner (5322 Views)

Viecar VC002-A/B Mini OBDII Bluetooth Car Scanner Diagnostic Tool (4.5K) / Autel, Launch And Other Car Diagnostics Equipments / How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by Dave1987: 2:21am On Feb 24, 2016
Original AUTEL MaxiSYS MS906 Auto Diagnostic Scanner is the updated Version of Autel MaxiDAS DS708 on Android Operating system

In order to get access to the Support platform and obtain update and other services from Autel, you are required to register the Autel MaxiSys MS906 Diagnostic System the first time you use it.

 To register the Autel MS906 diagnostic scanner:

1. Visit the website: http://pro.autel.com.

2. On the Sign In page, input your account ID and other information to log in, if you already have an account.

3. If you are a new member to Autel and do not have an account yet, click the Create Autel ID button on the left side.

4. Enter the required information in the input fields, read through Autel’s Terms and Conditions and tick on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID at the bottom to continue.

5. The online system will automatically send a confirmation email to the registered email address. Validate your account by clicking the link provided through the mail. A product registration screen opens.

6. Find out the device’s serial number and password from the About section of the Settings application on the display tablet.

7. Select the product model of your device, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click Submit to complete the registration procedure.
http://www.obd365.com/wholesale/autel-maxisys-ms906.html

Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by Kashif(m): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2016
How much is it?
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by leuelliot(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
does it come with programming capabilities?
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by mayor2013: 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kashif:
How much is it?

Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by mayor2013: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
leuelliot:
does it come with programming capabilities?

Yes it comes with programming functions
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by leuelliot(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
mayor2013:

Yes it comes with programming functions

Forgive me but i don't see a J2534 ECU programming Box
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by jum33: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by honmusa(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
U will need Autel maxisys ms908p to perform full fledge ecu programming ,this unit is the one sold with ecu programming unit box .
Autel maxisys ms906 on the other hand is Autel newest maxisys just realised this February and is a direct upgrade of maxidas Ds708 which Autel has stopped its production.
It can only perform lesser programming compared with ms908p.
Contact my number @ my signature if you to buy any of the autel maxisys.I am a Autel reseller.

1 Like

Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by mayor2013: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
leuelliot:

Forgive me but i don't see a J2534 ECU programming Box

The ms908 pro and maxi sys elite both carries the j2534 hard ware
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by Kashif(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2016
I have been researching these tools, and it seems you don't need OEM subscription to undertake ECU reflash with them. Can someone confirm this?
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by mayor2013: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2016
Kashif:
I have been researching these tools, and it seems you don't need OEM subscription to undertake ECU reflash with them. Can someone confirm this?

Never heard of making any subscription for ecu reflash but if the tools requires you connecting to the car manufacturer's database for an ecu reflash then you would need to pay the required fee. So far so good whatever programming function you need to carry out with this tool that would require the j2534 hardware you need to pay for that subscription. I know for sure thats not free. One of the best scan tool in the market
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by Kashif(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
mayor2013:

Never heard of making any subscription for ecu reflash but if the tools requires you connecting to the car manufacturer's database for an ecu reflash then you would need to pay the required fee. So far so good whatever programming function you need to carry out with this tool that would require the j2534 hardware you need to pay for that subscription. I know for sure thats not free. One of the best scan tool in the market

Thanks for your input. I have watched a couple of videos of Maxisys being used for ECU reflash, and all the demo presenters did was to load the calibrations from the device, without having to visit the OEM websites. Somehow confusing.

Meanwhile, somebody is offering me Maxisys Pro for 480K. How possible is that
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by mayor2013: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kashif:

Thanks for your input. I have watched a couple of videos of Maxisys being used for ECU reflash, and all the demo presenters did was to load the calibrations from the device, without having to visit the OEM websites. Somehow confusing.

Meanwhile, somebody is offering me Maxisys Pro for 480K. How possible is that

480k shocked Pls tell the person to call me. I would pay cash down now. Most peeps do not know the difference between. Autel maxi sys pro, maxi sys elite which is far more better than pro, maxi sys908 and maxi sys mini and maxi sys 906. Am sure the person is talking about the maxi sys mini or 908. How much does he think the js2534 pass thru hard ware only is? This is no obd2 scan tool we talking real scan tool here.
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by Kashif(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
So Maxisys elite is better than pro? What are the differences?

The seller's number is 08135911158. I will be interested in what you find out.
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by mayor2013: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kashif:

Yes processor speed is different
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by mayor2013: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kashif:

I just called him now. He reduced price and he insisted it was the pro version
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by Kashif(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
mayor2013:

I just called him now. He reduced price and he insisted it was the pro version

He even offered to bring it down to me! I know there are many counterfeit versions out there. One needs to be very careful. From my finding, Autel is better than Launch.
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by honmusa(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kashif:

He even offered to bring it down to me! I know there are many counterfeit versions out there. One needs to be very careful. From my finding, Autel is better than Launch.
No need to really bother if the product is counterfeit or another maxisys ,you will know during the registration of the autel product.
Just ensure you do the registration in the presence of the seller

2 Likes

Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by Kashif(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
honmusa:

No need to really bother if the product is counterfeit or another maxisys ,you will know during the registration of the autel product.
Just ensure you do the registration in the presence of the seller

After extended research, and reading tonnes of forum pages, I have found out Autel does not fare well with Toyotas, especially with ECU communication.
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by mayor2013: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kashif:

After extended research, and reading tonnes of forum pages, I have found out Autel does not fare well with Toyotas, especially with ECU communication.

Never
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by honmusa(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2016
Kashif:

to
I am yet to see this but then u need to be specific about which model of Autel u are referring to
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by oobbdd(f): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Autel ms906 is 100% original and can realize its function better than ds708 with fast running speed. It runs faster than DS708, it's the biggest difference between them. But it only has English version until now. For more info you can check this: http://www.oobbdd.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3727&search=ms906&description=true&category_id=0&sub_category=true.
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by Kashif(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2016
oobbdd:
Autel ms906 is 100% original and can realize its function better than ds708 with fast running speed. It runs faster than DS708, it's the biggest difference between them. But it only has English version until now. For more info you can check this: http://www.oobbdd.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3727&search=ms906&description=true&category_id=0&sub_category=true.

So how much in Naira? If the processor and screen are the only differences then, there is no difference IMO.
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by honmusa(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Kashif:

So how much in Naira? If the processor and screen are the only differences then, there is no difference IMO.
MS906 does not support the j2534 ecu programming box .
It is only ms908 pro and elite that work with the box.
i will have maxisys ms906 by next week and it goes by price of 350k .
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by Kashif(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
honmusa:

MS906 does not support the j2534 ecu programming box .
It is only ms908 pro and elite that work with the box.
i will have maxisys ms906 by next week and it goes by price of 350k .

Your pricing is good.

My research continues and today, I read about Launch Sensorbox. I am falling for Launch again, after realigning with Autel.

Do you sell Launch?
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by masquest(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Masquest Nigeria Limited is an authorized distributor in Nigeria and West Africa for major Automobile Diagnostic & Garage Equipment companies, with authority to manage Sales & Marketing, Technical Support and After Sales Service.

We sell Autel MaxiSys Pro MS908P - http://masquest.net/scanners/autel_scanners/autel-maxisys-pro/ and it goes for N800,000.

For enquires on other car scanners or diagnostic tools, please contact us via the following:

Telephone Hotlines:
+234 810 0981 296
+234 813 7777 606

Email: sales@masquest.net, masquestng@gmail.com

Follow us on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/masquestnigeria/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/masquestnigeria
Google: https://plus.google.com/114983588457416449958/about

https://www.nairaland.com/3156495/autel-launch-other-car-diagnostics#46657658
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by Jomodupri(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello Ebuka,

Can you please get me full synthetic SAE 90 or SAE 80w - 90 hypoid gear oil transfer assembly?

Thank you.
Re: How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner by Tobiizzy(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2017
Anyone interested in buying my ds708? Make i add money buy maxisys

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here / How Reliable Is The 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara V6 ? / What I Thought Was A Routine Maintenance Finally Turned Into A Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.