Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken (2325 Views)

Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) / Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by LaJose78(m): 6:32am On Feb 24, 2016
[img]http://irockwap.pun.bz/files/img-20160224-062206.jpg[/img]

This hausa man was caught trapping vulture with snuff in Onne, Port Harcourtand wanted to use them as roasted chicken for people to buy. He said he has been doing this business for sometimes now.

Please those of you that eat roasted chicken from road side in Akajo and Onne or Eleme as a whole beware, because some of these people that roast chicken do mixed them with vulture and customer will not know they will buy and eat. Though it happened in Port Harcourt, it can happen any where. Buyers beware.
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by HungerBAD: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2016
This is not new in PH.

Years ago on a visit to PH, my Corper friend that i went to visit warned me not to eat the fried Chicken at the joint we went to chill. And that there were Rumours of people selling Vultures as Fried Turkey/Chicken.

As a rule, i do not eat Beef or Poultry meat outside anyway.

Fish all the way.

2 Likes

Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by amtaken(f): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2016
He deserves the capital punishment.
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by kestolove95(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2016
Dix not hausa guy...dats pure ibo man..by dia hustl u shall know dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by dajoaneke(m): 6:49am On Feb 24, 2016
I cant even imagine eating this meat with ice cold origin, deep fried and garnished with onions plus three toothpicks. Nooo! Its unthinkable!
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by Judeoxide(m): 7:02am On Feb 24, 2016
Wating we no go see... As james bond ontop meat now since i dont even like meat that much, i went to village and they brought soup with fish, men plenty fish... I love fish so i stated eating,
I have this habit of finishing eating befor,,attacking fish or meat., thanks to my strict mum..
Na so i turn some of this sweet looking fish only to see line like something strang..i asked them what wat this really.. They said its fish.. Na one small boy come laugh oh say na"okwa agwor" jesus.. I hated snake more than a cheating girlfriend... I almost coursed riot that day oh..
Since then, if i dont cook i eat junks at least that one to me is better.. People are terrible
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by divinehand2003(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2016
Nigerians!!!!
We love fraud like crazy.
Haba.
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2016
The change we all crave for begins with us, what a pathetic fraudulent soul.
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by Cutehector(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2016
kestolove95:
may amadioha slap Dat ur destiny.. stupidd girl..

1 Like

Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by KingTom(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2016
kestolove95:
your brain is slowly running away from your head, catch it before its too late undecided

1 Like

Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by Luckylife(m): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2016
kestolove95:
so your drugs finished you didn't alert authority to replace your useless miserable life? After prostituting and causing your generation, you turned to rotten witch without teeth, to bewitch the blessed tribe . When will this hatred kill u I mean that satanic spirit that made you hate igbos the blessed nation

1 Like

Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2016
dajoaneke:
I cant even imagine eating this meat with ice cold origin, deep fried and garnished with onions plus three toothpicks. Nooo! Its unthinkable!
Three toothpicks ke? Na 42 teeth you get?

1 Like

Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by dajoaneke(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Three toothpicks ke? Na 42 teeth you get?
one for upper set, another for lower, last serves as receipt (showoffs) lol
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2016
dajoaneke:
one for upper set, another for lower, last serves as receipt (showoffs) lol
Nice one cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by ChappyChase: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2016
I obviously need to stop buying fried/already made chicken!!!!

1 Like

Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by ChappyChase: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2016
kestolove95:
See this one!
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by ChappyChase: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2016
KingTom:
your brain is slowly running away from your head, catch it before its too late undecided
KingTom don kill person oooooo!!!
I don lauge tire!!
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by kniru: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2016
chimoooo!!!!!
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by KingTom(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:

KingTom don kill person oooooo!!!
I don lauge tire!!
Lalasticlala grin grin
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by KingTom(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2016
LaJose78:
[img]http://irockwap.pun.bz/files/img-20160224-062206.jpg[/img]

This hausa man was caught trapping vulture with snuff in Onne, Port Harcourtand wanted to use them as roasted chicken for people to buy. He said he has been doing this business for sometimes now.

Please those of you that eat roasted chicken from road side in Akajo and Onne or Eleme as a whole beware, because some of these people that roast chicken do mixed them with vulture and customer will not know they will buy and eat. Though it happened in Port Harcourt, it can happen any where. Buyers beware.
source
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by robosky02(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2016
KingTom:
source

pepper

maggi

by the way i have seen this before its old gist oh

1 Like

Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by KingTom(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2016
robosky02:

pepper

maggi

by the way i have seen this before its old gist oh
Hehehehehe Abi o
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by daveP(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingTom:
source
no need for source. na true talk. them catch one for ado one time like dat wey dey use vulture also. the aroma becloud people's olfactory settings, and they chew away on a bottle or two. until yawa explode......
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by KingTom(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
daveP:
no need for source. na true talk. them catch one for ado one time like dat wey dey use vulture also. the aroma becloud people's olfactory settings, and they chew away on a bottle or two. until yawa explode......
Jesus shocked
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by tpiar: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
this picture is from 2012 or thereabouts, and I doubt there is a resemblance between the man in the photo and the man in the other photo.
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by tpiar: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken by enoqueen: 7:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Ewooooo.

What is the world turning to.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Bought Plastic Fish Cries Out - Share To Save A Life / Do You Know That This Is The Right Way To Drink From Can??? / Are You Looking For A Food Delivery Company In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.