Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Real Life Testimony: I Am A Bundle Of Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Life Testimony: I Am A Bundle Of Testimony (705 Views)

Read This Wonderful Testimony I Heard In Church Today / Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? / A Testimony I Heard In Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Life Testimony: I Am A Bundle Of Testimony by JesusonWeb: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2016
I AM A BUNDLE OF TESTIMONY

I joined this commission this year with an array of problems and battles. They included lots of debts, sicknesses, spirit husband, broken marriage and series of attacks. The first day I stepped into this Church, I heard that 3 months is too much for God to change my story. I then said to myself “Let me try and see”. I gave myself to all opportunities in the church. I engaged faithfully in the Wonder Double outreaches, covenant hour of Prayer and other programs of the Church. At that point God started working wonders in my life.
Firstly, God cleared all my debts and made me a comfortable millionaire; such that I had even paid my house rent in advance. Secondly, God healed me of a deadly disease through the Holy Communion. In fact I no longer visit the Hospital anymore. Also through the Covenant Hour of Prayers, God delivered me from spirit husband and diverse oppressions of the devil. Furthermore, God restored my marriage. My husband that left me about 5years came back that 3 weeks ago. God also surprised me by touching the life of my son who had been academically stagnated. Finally, God has brought me to my place of destiny. I thank the God of my father, Oyedepo …… Roseline Ezeh

Jesus can Terminate that Satanic Oppression in your life but you MUST BE BORN AGAIN!! If you are not or you are not sure say this prayer: Lord Jesus, I know I am a Sinner, forgive me my sins, cleanse me with your blood, I believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again that I might be justified. I therefore accept you today as my Lord and Savior and I thank you for delivering me from the power of sin and satan to serve the living God. I know I am Born again! In Jesus Name. Amen!.

Welcome to God's Family, you are now a child of God!.

For more Info

Pls Call 07010629360, 08129122976, 08129128495, 08129122966
Re: Real Life Testimony: I Am A Bundle Of Testimony by JesusonWeb: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2016
God is still doing Wonders.

Just Surrender to the Lord Jesus today.

His Hands are open to Save you.

Because He LOVES YOU SO MUCH John 15:9-17.

(1) (Reply)

Condoms Suck! Go Bare Skin! But... / Hardmirror's Vision And Advice To Nigerians. / Faith Healing Suspected In Death Of Canadian Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.