Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight (9996 Views)

Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2016
Why is it that Nigerian ladies are programmed in such a way that they believe it's the duty of every guy to provide their immediate needs and failure to fall for their scam makes you become a stingy dude

I was having a chat with a lady last night and the following conversation ensued

29 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2016
cool

7 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by falconey(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2016
For sale 5$

Modified:

awon olosho gbogbo

5 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by ChappyChase: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2016
Where
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by khristals(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2016
waiting
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by vizkiz: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2016
How will a girl just show up from nowhere and be hunting for airtime

She wouldn't chat you up on a normal day and when she does, it is because she needs a favour. Tosyne2much, didn't you ask her if her boyfriend is scared to go get her airtime at that moment? Or did he fall and die

Even if you send them the card, she wouldn't call back to appreciate your effort!

That was how one girl turned lalasticlala to mumu because of card and he had to be looking for mtn 200 at midnight last week! undecided

What is wrong with all these 9ja girls sef? Are you all mad? Una dey craze? angry

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by KingTom(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2016
Front page loading

Nigerian Navy onward together <-------------------
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by firstking01(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by dubylhover(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2016
nice reply,maybe she thought you were in a diff timezone...but wait oo,she said she knew you were capable of doing it...do you sell or hoard recharge card? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by dguizman(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2016
Perfect reply

3 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Femich18(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2016
Hahahahahaha... see Epic reply,..

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by SexyCeline(f): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2016
Such finz only happens to broke and naive gurls/ladies..

3 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Jayjay0(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2016
Foolish girl without dignity

4 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by tosyne2much(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2016
dubylhover:
nice reply,maybe she thought you were in a diff timezone...but wait oo,she said she knew you were capable of doing it... do you sell or hoard recharge card? grin
Help me ask her ooooo cheesy

Lemme say maybe it's because I'm a good samaritan sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by amzee(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2016
Why do some girls love extorting guys?

Abeg ladies in the house make una answer me.Why do some girls love extorting guys?

Abeg ladies in the house make una answer me.
Why do some girls love extorting guys?

Abeg ladies in the house make una answer me.

4 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmm angry
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Elzends(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2016
Epic!!
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by ernesty20(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2016
These useless ladies been disgracing themselves since time immemorial

3 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2016
I just feel this conversation is staged

12 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by samyale(m): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2016
Tosin, u dey sell recharge card ni?
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Adasun(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2016
dubylhover:
nice reply,maybe she thought you were in a diff timezone...but wait oo,she said she knew you were capable of doing it...do you sell or hoard recharge card? grin
maybe tosyn used to be da mr 9ice guy dat would go any lent to pleas da lady

don't be suprise if tosyn had been buying her card around 2a.m bforshocked shocked

tosyn i lie

8 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by dubylhover(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Help me ask her ooooo cheesy

Lemme say maybe it's because I'm a good samaritan sha cheesy

lol....e good as you clear am,make she no come chat you up by 1:30am begging you to give her Durex for her activity with her bf....

1 Like

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by cruzita(f): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2016
grin she should really cast her burdens upon the lord

1 Like

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by rheether(f): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2016
Guys are becoming smarter.

4 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by dubylhover(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2016
grin cheesy
Adasun:
maybe tosyn used to be da mr 9ice guy dat would go any lent to pleas da lady

don't be suprise if tosyn had been buying her card around 2a.m bforshocked shocked

tosyn i lie

grin,I swr when I read d nature of their chat,its very possible oo...its certain he has no chance of striking condo with that sorta formal chat....

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Lol I love that if all our naija guys can be like you all these lazy girls will buckle up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by henrylowe(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Lmao @ cast your burden upon the Lord and stop asking for recharge card.. But wait oooo oga Tosyne, where you become recharge card seller?

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by asumo12: 10:48am On Feb 24, 2016
WASTEDSPERM oshi!
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by yemstok(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2016
hehhehee! Don't mind them jare @o.p

That was how one girl asked me for airtime last week. she even had the guts to tell me the amount she wanted.

Girl: PING!!!

Girl: PING!!!

Me: PING!!!

Girl: What's up? Been a while

Me: Nothing much, just here. shebi u have forgotten us. we no vex.

Girl: No o! uve been on my mind I swear

Me: Joke of the year. what's up with u anyway

Girl: Yemi, I'm seriously in need of airtime. MTN #200

Me: shey na d one wey dem dey scratch abi na voucher u want?

Girl: shey u dey whine me ni?

Me: I don hear sha but definitely not today cos I no too gallant for cash.

Girl: OMG! and I seriously need it o!

Me: Ehen! borrow airtime from MTN na, u go pay dem back if you don recharge.

Girl: God forbid! I don't borrow.

Me: *rotfl* *lmao* I see! u don't borrow but u beg. ok o.

Girl: What do u mean?

Me: read my last msg again.

Some girls can beg for Africa.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by obiorathesubtle: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2016
smh... nonsense Girls

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by dollyjoy(f): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2016
cheesycheesycheesy.some girls though.hmmm
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by MzPecs(f): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Chai! Tosyne2much grin grin grin

Hope when I beg you for recharge card by 12am, you'll send sharp sharp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Guys Only! Who Will You Opt For Between These Ladies (photo) / Is This Girl Mad???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.