Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) (43946 Views)

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by CastedDude: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
There are better ways to punish a defaulting child than this. The wickedness perpetrated by some parents/guardians would shock the devil himself. A young boy got his hands burnt by his aunt who used a stove to "teach him a lesson" for stealing her money. The gruesome photo which was shared on Facebook this morning has gone viral online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/see-what-woman-did-to-her-nephew-for.html

2 Shares

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by 9inches(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Wumen are evulz. Esept my mother of course.

20 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by CastedDude: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
Boko Haram woman....endtime aunty

14 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Xposer: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
sent from hell...This is very bad
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by 4reala(m): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is an act of wickedness, d woman shld be prosecuted according to d law

8 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Toosure70: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
May God forgive both of them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by pyyxxaro: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
She must be a Cannibal

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by dainformant(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
imagine the height of wickedness. the woman should be JAILED

13 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Chirpo24: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Very bad

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by CastedDude: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 come and see
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by dmostcheerful(f): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ochoziri iye aka wanu eye?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by myfantasies(f): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
D question is...

Can she treat her own child dis way?

I am sure if it's her child dat steal she will just cover it up and start telling people how good her child is

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Xposer: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
u know as he dey go
myfantasies:
D question is...

Can she treat her own child dis way?

I am sure if it's her child dat steal she will just cover it up and start telling people how good her child is

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
That woman is simply wicked. No matter what that boy has done.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by myfantasies(f): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Xposer:
u know as he dey go
I get dem for my compound

Dere children r Saints while other people's children r d devil, always bragging about how good dere children r

Nd d things dere children r doing behind dere back i can't imagine myself doing it

4 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Abeg na 20million the boy steal? If not burn that witch....

NP-No woman no cry 'Bob Marley'

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by sambisamann: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
cry i can totally relate to this. the worse abusers are family relations.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by hakinze00(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jesus! Endtime,the way people retaliate on little things nowadays gan sf

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by festusfeezy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thas what u get wen naira is devalued,

Any way back to d mata, the womans hand also should be burned , she who kills with d sword will die by d sword ... .. .....
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is too bad. Han han. Kilode! angry
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
PMB, please come back from your journey o, your children are roasting peoples hands!!! They are kwaropt

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Benjom(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
....oh my ....
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Benjom(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
....but why this extreme wickedness?
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by boombay(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
[b]in my own opinion she did the right thing..
That serves the boy right
Mark my word the boy will find it extremely difficult to steal again
before bashing read a little true life story that happened to me...
Ten years back I was in js3 preparing for junior waec and I was preparing for the exam seriously.
I was attending one evening lesson where we paid 20naira per day..
on this fateful day as usual immediately my school closed I headed to the lesson venue only to be told "no lesson" that our teacher wasn't around...
then followed some guys back to my school to play ball I used my 20 naira meant for my lesson to by zobo drink for i and friends.. twas getting late i headed back home planned of lying to my mum and she won't know about all what happened at the lesson that day... little did I know my female friend who is my classmate in school and at lesson went home after she knew there was no lesson for that day... she usually pass the front of my house when going home and my mum saw her and asked her where I was and she explained everything to hergrin
i was bouncing home and i met my mum grinding pepper not knowing the pepper was megrin... I greeted her and she asked where did i go to?
and I lied... she just stood up dragged me inside the house poured pepper in my eyes ,got me stark naked started flogging me...chai!!grin
she then pushed me outside the compound and i was stark naked i couldn't see a thing...mehn see how fine fine girls wey i dey toast for street they see my bolokos for outsidegrin..
our neighbours helped me that day sha...
now since that day I accounted for even a kobo accurately...before the incident I never stole and after the incident saw stealing as a death sentence for megrin
now tell me if this boy wants to steal again... the scars on his hand will make him stop.grin
[/b]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Aminat508(f): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
shocked
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by diva90: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
What kind of money will this small boy steal that will warrant such an inhuman treatment. The woman should be arrested and charged to court. Haba! angry
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by ChappyChase: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sunnycliff:
PMB, please come back from your journey o, your children are roasting peoples hands!!! They are kwaropt
Hahhahahaha
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by djraymy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
she don turn the guy to spiderboy
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by theshaderoom: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jesu
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by luvlyADESUWA(f): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
9inches:
Wumen are evulz. Esept my mother of course.

pls if u dont know what to say, u better keep quite.

i feel so pity for the nephew now.......God pls help him

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
K angryai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning / Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) / Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.