Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland - Programming (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland (64303 Views)

The Most Popular Programmer On Nairaland 2016 Edition (verification Round) / Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 12:21am On Sep 27, 2016
CHYMZZY:

Apprently you dnt read or comprehend properly...
I said stupid bug ..
Dont be faster than your shadows...
Very soon you will begin to notice so many things that support my codes you have been using freely..
Point of correction you dont write/code softwares rather you develop.
You only write codes.
Whatever thing you were high on last night, i dont want to ever be near it. I am trying to understand what you just wrote here. You actually write/code software. They could be used interchangeably. Code is software too. At least from a programmers point of view. I assuming you must have taken something very cheap or drunk something really cheap. Pele ohhh...
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 12:22am On Sep 27, 2016
mogozi:
Let's see codes not cattle (beef). I've been in programming for two years... And a member of many forums to pick up a thing or two from more experienced guys. The sad reality is that Nigerian programmers are only good bloggers with excellent command of English.

Please if we want to challenge people or draw recognition, be more like here's my code to solve xyz.... Then we on nairaland would respect you, honor you even.
Thanks.

Bros, you don dey code for 2 years. Make we see ya code na.....

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Fedric(m): 5:51am On Sep 27, 2016
seunthomas:

to be honest with you, i expect u to have leave this thread, why cant u be silent for a moment? i am not supporting you neither against you, but you talk too much. i wonder how FAM wil enjoy a man that talk too much.. sorry oo na advice

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 6:23am On Sep 27, 2016
Fedric:
to be honest with you, i expect u to have leave this thread, why cant u be silent for a moment? i am not supporting you neither against you, but you talk too much. i wonder how FAM wil enjoy a man that talk too much.. sorry oo na advice
Advice yourself. No be me get the thread? Abi who call you inside this matter?? Use panadol for ya own headache.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2016
You boys have been playing here in my absence abi

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by mogozi: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2016
seunthomas:

I didn't challenge anybody. BTW.. I learnt programming with Dietel How to program and solved almost all the tough exercises. That is what my mentor asked me to do.
He didn't tell me to code and tell... undecided
If anyone has an algorithm problem in java, c# and maybe Python... I'll be glad to help.
Oga dhtml18... I respect your work. It helps productivity and bridges development time gap.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2016
mogozi:

I didn't challenge anybody. BTW.. I learnt programming with Dietel How to program and solved almost all the tough exercises. That is what my mentor asked me to do.
If anyone has an algorithm problem in java, c# and maybe Python... I'll be glad to help.
Oga dhtml18... I respect your work. It helps productivity and bridges development time gap.
As you don make your presence none. Na who you epp??
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by mogozi: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2016
seunthomas:

As you don make your presence none. Na who you epp??
Your speed to respond is amazing. You are a blogger jor... You blog on different programming languages.
Goodbye. I won't respond again.. I'm going to actually code... Blog about that would you wink
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2016
mogozi:

Your speed to respond is amazing. You are a blogger jor... You blog on different programming languages.
Goodbye. I won't respond again.. I'm going to actually code... Blog about that would you wink
I actually feel very insulted that you regard me as a blogger. I consider them as disseminator of false information.
Anyway, like i said your presence is noted. But who you epp??
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by FincoApps(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

I thought this thread was dead, Kvngprezo just started a horror movie.
I partly understand what Seunthomas is saying, sometimes you build apps undercover for clients without claiming the project (some clients want It that way) and thus have nothing to boast of. But still within 6 years of your android development experience, you should have at least deployed an app (even beginners make hello-world apps). Sorry to say but if Zuckerberg was like you, then there would be no Facebook. Get bold 'ol man, I know you have projects, you're just shy or afraid (find your fear here and conquer it).

hahahahahaa

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
trollin'

mogozi:

thanks

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
seunthomas:

I actually feel very insulted that you regard me as a blogger. I consider them as disseminator of false information.
Anyway, like i said your presence is noted. But who you epp??
Hey!
Please I'm also a blogger...
Not all blogger post false information...
And all blog are meant for information..
I blog about relationship, health and wealth, so how is that related to false information (I'm proud to give people clue for the betterment of their life)

Abeg modify your post...
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

I thought this thread was dead, Kvngprezo just started a horror movie.
I partly understand what Seunthomas is saying, sometimes you build apps undercover for clients without claiming the project (some clients want It that way) and thus have nothing to boast of. But still within 6 years of your android development experience, you should have at least deployed an app (even beginners make hello-world apps). Sorry to say but if Zuckerberg was like you, then there would be no Facebook. Get bold 'ol man, I know you have projects, you're just shy or afraid (find your fear here and conquer it).
Lolz
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
//guys please take note...

Kvngprezo && kingprezo != kvnqprezo

//seeing the funny version of my name...
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by teampregar(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tho i did not read all the pages of this thread but,
here is what i have to say:
1. SeunThomas kinda have a huge Ego problem(Dis is not an insult tho)
2. Concerning your None Disclosure Agreement excuse, atleast this thread started since February, u suppose don create one small program then show us, to shut up all those people wey dey criticize u na...
3. U should not always have this mentality that u are better than others, i noticed alot of good computer science graduates on this thread , one even went as far as show images of all those difficult computer science stuffs, but still yet u do the guy as if him be novice...
Lets use me and kvnqprezo for an example,
I learnt coding last year , while kvnqprezo learnt it d past 2 months.. The fact sey i first am get experience no mean say i no go value anything wen him contribute for thread about programming.. Lesson: The fact that u learnt programming since 18 years ago, does not mean u should look down on someone that learnt it yesterday..

Note: I mean no disrespect

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
teampregar:
2. Concerning your None Disclosure Agreement excuse, atleast this thread started since February, u suppose don create one small program then show us, to shut up all those people wey dey criticize u na...
3. U should not always have this mentality that u are better than others, i noticed alot of good computer science graduates on this thread , one even went as far as show images of all those difficult computer science stuffs, but still yet u do the guy as if him be novice...
I learnt coding last year , while kvnqprezo learnt it d past 2 months.. The fact sey i first am get experience no mean say i no go value anything wen him contribute for thread about programming.. Lesson: The fact that u learnt programming since 18 years ago, does not mean u should look down on someone that learnt it yesterday..

True talk bro...
I saw you viewing thread for almost 30min then I noticed you're also reading it..

By the way..how is tytit??
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2016

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by teampregar(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Meanwhile make i write small php code..

<?php
$seunthomas_projects_to_show_us = array() ;
while ( empty ($seunthomas_projects_to_show_us) ) {
//This dhtml vs seunthomas thread may continue to be alive
}

?>
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
teampregar:

I actually dont look down on anyone.

Infact i encourage young people and even teach some people in my leisure time outside NL.

The thing is most people lack approach.

Most of the people i attacked in this thread have the same thing in common, they are not objective. They all attacked me first.

I Just showed them that am not someone you push to the side.

I dont have a mentality and to be honest am probably better than most people that contributed in this thread.

Why cant they just accept that??

The thing is if any of them was as much as a programmer as they claim, ordinarily reading my answers to some of their queries would show it very clearly that am a guru in this line.

As for you, i welcome you to the club of coders. Its not always a smooth and straight journey but if you are determined you will reach the land of milk and honey. My advice for you is to start with the harder stuff first.

Programming is a mind thing. Its like formatting your brain to think in a certain way.

Once you can learn the hard stuff, the easy would be like abc....

NB: Dont let people deceive about having a repo on github.

It works for some companies.

From time to time, i hire programmers to work for me.

The truth is most times many of them are not sound and they show me a lot of things they have worked on.

Build your competence and even if you dont have one single file uploaded on github, people will find you and hire you.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by teampregar(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

True talk bro...
I saw you viewing thread for almost 30min then I noticed you're also reading it..

By the way..how is tytit??

Oboy na God oh, like 76 something non active users now naim Tytit get...
By the way i don start to work on version 2.0 , maybe when i launch am more people go join.. Ehem dat watsapp digits a u bin gimme nah dey work..
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
teampregar:

I actually dont look down on anyone.

Infact i encourage young people and even teach some people in my leisure time outside NL.

The thing is most people lack approach.

Most of the people i attacked in this thread have the same thing in common, they are not objective. They all attacked me first.

I Just showed them that am not someone you push to the side.

I dont have a mentality and to be honest am probably better than most people that contributed in this thread.

The thing is if any of them was as much as a programmer as they claim, ordinarily reading my answers to some of their queries would show it very clearly that am a guru in this line.

As for you, i welcome you to the club of coders. Its not always a smooth and straight journey but if you are determined you will reach the land of milk and honey. My advice for you is to start with the harder stuff first.

Programming is a mind thing. Its like formatting your brain to think in a certain way.

Once you can learn the hard stuff, the easy would be like abc....

NB: Dont let people deceive about having a repo on github.

It works for some companies.

From time to time, i hire programmers to work for me.

The truth is most times many of them are not sound and they show me a lot of things they have worked on.

Build your competence and even if you dont have one single file uploaded on github, people will find you and hire you.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
seunthomas:

even if you dont have one single file uploaded on github, people will find you and hire you.

As per what?, keep waiting for them to find you oh (because developers have finished in the market).
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by FincoApps(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
teampregar:

You are right
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Just what is going on here? I have been trying to close the thread unsuccessfully cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by FincoApps(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
seunthomas:

Can you just stop making these extremely annoying statements.... you are the first I've ever seen that'll say "I'm better than everyone in.....". Even Great people that has done great things (I'm not limiting it to programming now)... they don't make such boastful statements..... Let your brilliant posts speak for you and stop saying that rubbish

Each time you say something brilliant for like 10 secs, you just say some other thing to mess it up

The people that named the word "annoying" probably had you in mind while naming the word cause you are the real definition of annoying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
teampregar:
Meanwhile make i write small php code..

<?php

$seunthomas_projects_to_show_us = array() ;

//This dhtml vs seunthomas thread
may continue to be alive

}

?>

Lol..

Why is the empty not closed like this
while(empty)
(

I'm not into php yet...
But I wanna know
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Maka why?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

As per what?, keep waiting for them to find you oh (because developers have finished in the market).
Your competence will make you visible. Its actually 100% proven. I get more jobs based on referrals than when i go directly to clients to prospect. Most times its people who know you and what you can do that will get your jobs.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
FincoApps:

Can you just stop making these extremely annoying statements.... you are the first I've ever seen that'll say "I'm better than everyone in.....". Even Great people that has done great things (I'm not limiting it to programming now)... they don't make such boastful statements..... Let your brilliant posts speak for you and stop saying that rubbish

Each time you say something brilliant for like 10 secs, you just say some other thing to mess it up

The people that named the word "annoying" probably had you in mind while naming the word cause you are the real definition of annoying

You have a problem.

Am not your problem.

Go and seek medical/psychological help.

And if you feel you are as good as i am then throw a challenge its as simple as that.

If you wont then keep shut.

My statement still stands.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
teampregar:

Oboy na God oh, like 76 something non active users now naim Tytit get...
By the way i don start to work on version 2.0 , maybe when i launch am more people go join.. Ehem dat watsapp digits a u bin gimme nah dey work..
okay I'll like to point out features that I want to see in v2.0 but not on this thread...

08171240371 that's it but not active..
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by FincoApps(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
seunthomas:

You have a problem.

Am not your problem.

Go and seek medical/psychological help.

And if you feel you are as good as i am then throw a challenge its as simple as that.

If you wont then keep shut.

My statement still stands.

Let's clarify this so there won't be excuses like you've always made to dodge the small bullets some people have been shooting at you...

SHOULD I THROW A CHALLENGE ?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
FincoApps:

Let's clarify this so there won't be excuses like you've always made to dodge the small bullets some people have been shooting at you...

SHOULD I THROW A CHALLENGE ?
Well the rules are simple.

You throw a challenge and then i throw one.

Last man standing....

If you are ready we will create a new thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft / Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs / How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.